• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock32

My original thought was to make it either
BLOODBORNE 2 LEAKED FOOTAGE with no spoiler but I probably would've gotten banned for that
Or New Fromsoft ARPG dark souls spin off leaked footage
But that would've resulted in a 3 page witch hunt.

But im just having some fun before the show :p

I know, the hype is real. I say bring it on

____

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQfFIkF4BS/
DCKCdxhXsAAmdfS.jpg:large

That's dope but that only on PlayStation could've been moved to the bottom.

Ydelnae

Not really. He swung and missed more than he hit. For every "FFvsXIII has moved to PS4 and will be FFXV" (which, admittedly, some of us predicted anyway from a basic business standpoint) prediction, there were the complete fails, like "XV and KH3 are PS4 exclusives. XV will release in late 2014" ones.

Predicting VII Remake for PS4 was his biggest hit, but I still think he just tossed that Hail Mary up back in 2013 and got lucky it was announced in 2015.

Or maybe he somehow got access to real info at some point in the past and cherished being the focus of attention, thus making him elaborate fake info. He didn't know were to stop and that's kinda what got him banned.

Anyway, less than an hour left for the pre-show, I'm so excited, and sleepy.

AndyVirus

Time for me to sleep. When I wake I hope to see CTR Remastered, DMC 5, Superman by Rocksteady, Bioshock and Bully 2 announced.

Will accept just one

Kyrios

I hope they open with Days Gone. It's alright but I want it out of the way because I am tired of zombies.

Nah, they ended last year with Days Gone. Honestly I'd be happy if they just downgrade its showing this year to a story trailer and move on.

JJShadow

This will be the first E3 Sony conference that makes me stay up all night to watch it live (UK here). I'm only gonna get 4 hours of sleep, so pls Sony, you have to nail it again

jiggle

Not really. He swung and missed more than he hit. For every "FFvsXIII has moved to PS4 and will be FFXV" (which, admittedly, some of us predicted anyway from a basic business standpoint) prediction, there were the complete fails, like "XV and KH3 are PS4 exclusives. XV will release in late 2014" ones.

Predicting VII Remake for PS4 was his biggest hit, but I still think he just tossed that Hail Mary up back in 2013 and got lucky it was announced in 2015.
Even ffviir was largely expected though, and iirc, he didn't even get it right(he said FFVII spinoff)
Hard to explain this though

9. Third Person IP which is big budget is coming and it's set in the Indian subcontinent. Mentioning this because I feel it's quite notable something big is going this route. I don't think I've ever seen a big title in this kind of setting. I find it very surprising, but also very exciting. Western developed.

RedHill

Banned
Imagine: OG Spider-Man theme just starts playing to open the show. Jump straight into a 5-7 minute demo and end with a montage trailer. "Coming 2018" at the end.

Shock32

I dont know about you guys. But after microsofts conference my hype level for Sony has increased ten fold. The sole resson, new games. I wanna see new games Sony invested their money in cause new IPs is what this industry is about.

Raven117

There hasn't been an awesome conference yet....

Devolver was my favorite, but they were just jacking around.

Ubi probably takes the taco right now because they at least tried.

Bethesda was alright I guess.

Frankly...nothing this year has blown my hair back...But Sony is up...and Sony seems to have been killing the last few of these...so I'm optimistic.

Trademark found earlier and some known leakers have mentioned a full on remake.

Woah cool. At worst it would be a PS2-on-PS4 Classic based on that trademark. I was actually surprised not to see Ico and SotC when TLG launched.

A full remake of Shadow would be bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom