• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for someone in the UK,. is the pre-show at 1am or is it now?
I'm assuming 1am given theres nothing going on now.

I checked the OP and it states 2am, but wasnt sure if that was referring to the main show.

Just_one

ubisoft started at 21:00 (9pm) here in portugal so according to the schedule time it says 1 am , so that´s only one hour to go...am i reading this wrong?

anyways about the show...here is what im hoping to see

new changes to PS PLUS
Pro Price Drop
Sucker Punch new IP
spiderman release date and game play
Bloodborne 2 Trailer
Uncharted : The Lost Legacy Gameplay
Horizon Zero Dawn DLC
God Of War Gameplay and Release Date
New Tomb Raider Trailer
Detroit Release Date
ni nu kuni PS4 remaster
Ni nu kuni 2 release date
marvel vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
Days Gone Release Date
Destiny 2 Gameplay
DmC Teaser

Shock32

Leaked footage of Dark Souls 1 current gen port with new cutscene
https://video-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v...=b359beccce302e7f075adb149491cd57&oe=593F5204
kidding

image.jpg

Jerm411

Hoping we get some cool PSVR stuff and maybe a killer app or two....I'm teetering on the edge of buying one, just need a slight push over the edge lol.

Really curious if Fallout 4 is coming to it....

ArjanN

I'm staying up for this in Europe so there better be some bombshells like DMC5 and not just safe predictable stuff like Spiderman, Destiny etc.

Boke1879

Guys. It's one hour until the Preshow and two hours before the main conference.

Many people have said to keep an eye on the Preshow as well though.

kevin1025

Banned
Days gone. Any Love? And spiderman :)

I'm very excited for Days Gone. The E3 demo was really good, but I've liked a lot of what's been said about it outside of that. The different landscapes, different approaches, and having to prepare for bigger missions all sounds perfect to me.

And Spider-Man, well, that goes without saying. I've liked Spidey games in the past, but Insomniac taking what they learned and did from Sunset Overdrive and applying it to that world? Hell yes!

Hoping we get some cool PSVR stuff and maybe a killer app or two....I'm teetering on the edge of buying one, just need a slight push over the edge lol.

Really curious if Fallout 4 is coming to it....

Yup, I would loooooove to see an rpg on psvr. And more gun games, I would love to see DOOM on psvr. Fallout as well. That's my dream psvr game.

addik

Posted this a few days ago but nobody seems to have replied. Does anybody know a link to watch this that could bypass work proxy? I'll be in the office when this happens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom