• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

T.O.P

Banned
T.O.P,you made some great purchases...Can I ask where did you buy the blu-ray discs from?

Thank you

90% is from YesAsia (Toshiba *bow* the R.Free BD Player is a god send), shipping costs are quite high though, usually 50-55$ for the express courier (2-3 Days delivery), still the best shop for Asian Movies imho

Exiled BD is the Italian version and the others from Amazon.com/uk

@totally forgot my fav pick up of 2011

EVO X MR - Phantom Black <3

dscf1492b.jpg

28941964.jpg

haikira

Think i need to look into a lot of what you bought T.O.P. The movies in that pile that i have seen, i love. JSA is so good =D. Revenge A Love Story has had my attention for a while too.

I've been buying a bunch of manga again:

qFZmQ.png

Wandering Son comes highly recommended to fans of light-hearted drama. The next volume doesn't come out for months though. T_T

T.O.P

Banned
I need this in my life. Love these films.

I bought some clothes recently, a few sweet t-shirts and a jumper. Pictures later.

Watched the first movie yesterday, the video quality is actually pretty good...the movie itself is amazing as i remembered <3

Btw another package has arrived just a few hours ago

47252012-01-18-13-22-33.jpg

20120118132401.jpg

20120118132923.jpg

20120118132459.jpg

20120118132845.jpg

Gonna rewatch Memories tonight, fuck yeah

Sethos

Banned
Watched the first movie yesterday, the video quality is actually pretty good...the movie itself is amazing as i remembered <3

Taegukgi hwinalrimyeo, excellent pick up, such an awesome movie.

Deefuzz

A few pickups lately:

laytonwoody.jpg

Finally got these two after they've been sitting in my pile of loot at BBTS for quite a long time.

normandy.jpg

Been waiting on this one, still haven't had the chance to open it up and check it out yet.

kr_figuarts.jpg

Kamen Rider Figuarts!

batcave.jpg

Snagged the Lego Batcave since I missed out on the original one years ago.

firehouse.jpg

And my first true big boy Lego set. This is my first modular, and since it is the oldest one currently available I decided to buy this one before I lose the opportunity to do so altogether.

dvdjamm

20120118132401.jpg

20120118132923.jpg

20120118132459.jpg

20120118132845.jpg

Gonna rewatch Memories tonight, fuck yeah

And I was amazed by your 1st post,lol...The coffee book edition of A Bittersweet Life is so awesome. I was curious of the price,but it was sold out at YesAsia. Looking at everything you bought had me like...

krb6P.gif

I didn't even mention the car!

T.O.P

Banned
imagepap.jpg

My first pick up post! Anyways I've been collecting the code geass limited edition sets-one of the best animes ever! Just have two sets left for r2 and ordered part 1 limited edition on eBay for about $8.99. Limited edition 2 and 3 I got for a bargain at $5 a piece. Also bought planet of the apes when best buy had the sale and even picked up lotr when it was still $50

MechDX

Picked this up this past Monday:
avenger.jpg

2011 Dodge Avenger Heat. V6 with 280 HP, sunroof, rims, touchscreen e-center with 6 speakers. Was fighting between sporty and practical (have two kids). This was a great cross of the two. Did not want a 4 cylinder, wanted some power and still gets around 32 MPG.

Never thought I would see the day I would buy a Dodge.

bPod

Haven't posted in this thread for the longest time; been very busy

IMG_1049.jpg

Purchased a lot of 360 games lately; my PS3 is collecting dust
Started Peace Walker - found it difficult to play it on the psp
Vanquish is Halo on steroids - fun!
Haven't touched Darksiders & Bad Company - joining the backlog

IMG_1052.jpg

Love my art books. Unfortunately, it lack Arcade Edition material.
I wish Capcom went with some of their original ideas for alternative costume.
"Brainwashed" Ken would of been great

IMG_1056.jpg

I've been searching for the L.E. of Mass Effect for the longest time and this was the first one I've purchased.
Regardless to say, the ebay seller refused to refund my money. The advertised photo was clearly different.

IMG_1057.jpg

Found this on kijiji and the seller was only five blocks away from where I lived.
I was surprised how much the seller was offering and its condition is pristine!

IMG_1059.jpg

:D

jonno394

Some DVD and BD pick-ups:

Durarara!! Part 3, Black Butler Collection 1, Darker than Black Season 1, Blue Exorcist Vol.1

2012-01-21153900.jpg

Simpsons World : The Complete Episode Guide, Ergo Proxy Volumes 1-6 (Thinpacked)

2012-01-21154134.jpg

Midnight Express and Boyz N The Hood BD

2012-01-21154216.jpg

Thank you

90% is from YesAsia (Toshiba *bow* the R.Free BD Player is a god send), shipping costs are quite high though, usually 50-55$ for the express courier (2-3 Days delivery), still the best shop for Asian Movies imho

Exiled BD is the Italian version and the others from Amazon.com/uk

@totally forgot my fav pick up of 2011

EVO X MR - Phantom Black <3

dscf1492b.jpg

28941964.jpg

nice! that's the car I really want.

I thought mitsubishi stops the evolution line for hybrid/electric.

Top Bottom