• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

zlatko

Banned
Preorder canceled(hugs his JTAGed xbox).

CxYyj.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man this whole character and alt thing is embarassing. Leaking all this info before the game even hits stores officialy? After the RE5 demo and all subsequent leaks like this, you'd think they'd try harder to hide this stuff.

And even sadder damage control, sheesh.

Why should they? It's not like there's been any negative effects of it other than people who probably won't buy the game anyways saying they won't buy the game.

This right here is the perfect example of a wrong opinion.
This is the perfect example of a pointless post.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
So, can someone with the game please tell me some awesome stuff, be like "yo, this thing in the game is awesome," so I can be all like "awww shit."

This game just gets more and more convoluted. Are there any responses on the issue of on-disk DLC from players who said that SFXT would totally replace SFIV, like maybe Flash Metroid? :D

TDLink

This game just gets more and more convoluted. Are there any responses on the issue of on-disk DLC from players who said that SFXT would totally replace SFIV, like maybe Flash Metroid? :D

I doubt they care that much. The pro players are all going to end up buying all the dlc characters either way just so they know the match-ups if nothing else.

i have it urley and all i can say is its hard to make an impression because this game feels completely different than other fighting games i've played. still have no clue whats the approach with the tekken characters. i dont even care about all these combo videos people are putting out tbh since damage is high in this game and you can learn that anytime. right now i feel people should find out what mechanics are viable and learning character strengths and weaknesses.

LowParry

They don't care. All they care about is the core of the game, and they love it. Plain and simple.

Pingoreous

Am really having more fun with the Tekken characters so far. Kazuya is very fun. When you buy A Capcom fighting game you must be fully aware you gonna buy a new edition in a few months. The Vita delay pretty much blew the doors off of the DLC/New edition. File size cost Publishers money on PSN/Live. Its cheaper to just put it on disc and unlock it with a Kilobyte file. Its business

Wow...that is an awesome conversion of both characters that really fuses styles. Damn capcom, I hate you so much for doing things like this, but I love you still...

Top Bottom