• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

The Bellas are WALKING OUT of Chicago and the WWE with the title tonight, VINCE AND HIS IDIOTIC DAUGHTER/DOOFUS SON-IN-LAW GONE CRY LOL.

Daniel Bryan is so winning too.

YES! YES! YES!

:(

The crowd will be enjoyable at least. PLEASE rip Too Many Limes to bits.

RBH

6BPph.gif

There must be some kind of drug addicted conman Bat dream signal.

Nah, dream is the Ghost of Depressing Wrestling Realities - whenever someone in the world of wrestling gets suspended for wellness violations, or checks into rehab, or gets arrested, dream will be there. Whenever ratings drop, profits go down and once great promotions crawl ever closer to their demise, dream will be there. Whenever Scott Hall finally buys the farm, dream will be there.

Who do you think the crowd will support in the Santino-Miz Youtube pre-show? Miz will probably cut a promo about how he's too good for this, like Drew McIntyre.

dream

I have come to believe that Scott Hall, unfortunately, will never die. Guys like him, Raven, and Jake Roberts are just cut from a different cloth.

Kharma returning is going to be great. The inevitable return of Snitsky will be even better. You guys can keep Ryback, I'll take the tasteless comedic stylings of Mr. Gene Snitsky.

Since WWE is just on repeat anyways, maybe they can mash-up some storylines and have Kharma birth a hand and treat it like a real child. I'm fully on-board trainwreck WWE.

Ultratech

I have come to believe that Scott Hall, unfortunately, will never die. Guys like him, Raven, and Jake Roberts are just cut from a different cloth.

They probably have the Al Davis zombie gene. They'll end up living another 20 years despite being 2 ft from Death's doorstep.

Those are real men of wrestling. Not these pussies that play videogames or don't eat meat. Jake the snake would eat 2 porterhouse steaks, drink 20 beers, then snort coke off a hooker's ass before him and 5 other wrestlers ran a train on her.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Kharma returning is going to be great. The inevitable return of Snitsky will be even better. You guys can keep Ryback, I'll take the tasteless comedic stylings of Mr. Gene Snitsky.

Since WWE is just on repeat anyways, maybe they can mash-up some storylines and have Kharma birth a hand and treat it like a real child. I'm fully on-board trainwreck WWE.

Wait what? Any rumores going on about this?

Any way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DDoLCdmQc

Aiii

So not worth it
Why is AJ's mental breakdown over being dumped by D.Brine the most compelling storyline in WWE today?
(Please note that if this was Kelly Kelly in this angle it would suck large. Unlike Barbie, AJ can act.)

Because AJ can indeed act better then 90% of the roster, fact.

Also, she's hot.

Also, she loves what she does and that's rare in todays Model-turned-wrestler day and age. I reckon much of this story works because of her and Bryan putting in little things, comedy shticks and what not. The writers probably though this was gonna be a one month story until the Royal Rumble and that's it.

Basically she took her ball and -much like Bryan- ran the fuck away with it. I reckon AJ is one of the most over Divas, so lets hope she gets pushed to the moon.

[/mark]

Wait what? Any rumores going on about this?

Any way.
[ur.l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DDoLCdmQc[/url]

I figure they'd need the worst way possible to tie in Kharma's unfortunate situation. Like the Bellas say she's still fat and maybe she actually ate her baby, then Kharma destroys them, then Snitsky comes out and says it wasn't his fault, then Ron Simmons comes out and destroys him, then he says "damn" and we all have a hardy WWE laugh.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I figure they'd need the worst way possible to tie in Kharma's unfortunate situation. Like the Bellas say she's still fat and maybe she actually ate her baby, then Kharma destroys them, then Snitsky comes out and says it wasn't his fault, then Ron Simmons comes out and destroys him, then he says "damn" and we all have a hardy WWE laugh.
Man, I can't wait until I can finally stop watching this crap, lol.

EDIT: Why are we even having Orton/Kane again? They just had a NO DQ match, and Orton won it. Are they trying to act like that match never happened?

Aiii

So not worth it
They won't do any baby storylines man, that situation is way to grim to work into a storyline. Not even WWE is THAT heartless.

dream

OH SPEAKING OF SCOTT HALL

Wrestling legend Scott Hall is in trouble once again -- but it's not with the law (for a change) ... it's with his financier, who claims Hall defaulted on a mortgage and now owes him $75,000.

According to a lawsuit filed in Florida, Hall borrowed $75,000 to buy a house in Seminole County in June 2011. The lawsuit claims Hall missed his final balloon payment due last December and has flat out refused to pay it.

The docs say Hall -- who was arrested this month for allegedly beating his girlfriend -- is not even living in the home in question and it currently vacant.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/29/scott-hall-foreclosure

Man, I can't wait until I can finally stop watching this crap, lol.

EDIT: Why are we even having Orton/Kane again? They just had a NO DQ match, and Orton won it. Are they trying to act like that match never happened?

You should be happy we haven't hit the mismatch comedy tag team portion of Kane's run yet. Once Santino-Ryder are done, if they're not all ready, I fully expect him and Kane to team up (either of those two).

Sounds like Scott Hall bought a house for his ring rat girlfriend, he got tired of the pussy or found her fucking his wrestling buddies like ring rats do, and refused to make the last payment. She found out he wasn't going to pay once she started getting the default statements in the mail and made a fake story up about him choking her and called the cops to get him put in jail.

Heel

MMA-GAF will be chatting during the PPV. You're all welcome to attend as we discuss the greatest Sports Entertainment crossover since that one time Dan Severn fought The Rock.

Bring your switchblades...Extreme Rules apply.

L0WqO.jpg

MMA-GAF will be chatting during the PPV. You're all welcome to attend as we discuss the greatest Sports Entertainment crossover since that one time Dan Severn fought The Rock.

L0WqO.jpg
Can't wait for Brock to take it too far and legit hurt Cena and then see all the marks in outrage.

THIS IS THE LEGITIMACY INVASION

dream

Wouldn't it be awesome if Cena accidentally potatoed Brock and Brock started spinning out of control while cowering and covering up?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

L0WqO.jpg

BORK LASER

goldberg.jpg

IS NEXT

To find this. I did a google image search for "goldberg" and I got mostly Whoopi Goldberg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Goddamn that was a slap

Hold dat shit, Plywood
Kaitlyn's eye welled up with the tears she held back. She was not hurt physically but emotionally that her lover AJ would go so far as to slap her over old dick. She simply wanted AJ to realize that there was only room for one lover on her bed. AJ being a young person and filled with a heavy sexual appetite felt this plea for monogamy was not something she was ready for. Still AJ yearned for the yesticles and she would make it known in BDSM fashion with a slap that would make Ric Flair salute. Upon slapping her AJ let out a small smile relishing her dom prowess before realizing she had actually hurt Kaitlyn who had been so caught off guard by AJ's reaction that she had forgotten her safeword.

End Scene

Kaitlyn's eye welled up with the tears she held back. She was not hurt physically but emotionally that her lover AJ would go so far as to slap her over old dick. She simply wanted AJ to realize that there was only room for one lover on her bed. AJ being a young person and filled with a heavy sexual appetite felt this plea for monogamy was not something she was ready for. Still AJ yearned for the yesticles and she would make it known in BDSM fashion with a slap that would make Ric Flair salute. Upon slapping her AJ let out a small smile relishing her dom prowess before realizing she had actually hurt Kaitlyn who had been so caught off guard by AJ's reaction that she had forgotten her safeword.

End Scene
I quit WrestleGAF for real now.

End Scene

If Spindashing sees this, he's fucking done with us professionally.

edit: WELP

Hay guys, I'm so mad at Brock. He left and Cena stayed. Cena respects my right to boo him and I respect him for respecting me. Brock only respects the almighty 'ollar. We all saw chain gang Cena on Monday and you know that means he's ready for a fight. Not just a wrasslin' match but a butt kickin' fight. You have a list of demands, Bork, well so do I: SHUT UP.

RRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm a noid.
\m/ \m/
\mm/

Hay guys, I'm so mad at Brock. He left and Cena stayed. Cena respects my right to boo him and I respect him for respecting me. Brock only respects the almighty 'ollar. We all saw chain gang Cena on Monday and you know that means he's ready for a fight. Not just a wrasslin' match but a butt kickin' fight. You have a list of demands, Bork, well so do I: SHUT UP.

RRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm a noid.
\m/ \m/
\mm/

Yeah, well if Brock hadn't left, Cena would be carrying his bags to the arena right now.

Top Bottom