• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games [March] Now Voting - Post 774!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
It says "some time in 2013" on the site.

Hm, that could be still a way off then. Thanks. There isnt a proper Harvest Moon style game on PC, or is there? Cant think of anything at least.

Haunted

God, if you start going down this rabbit hole, there's seemingly no end to it. The PC indie scene produces more interesting shit every week than *insert other branch of the gaming industry here* in a month!.

Paper's Please and 6 Degrees of Sabotage are really interesting. Mirror Moon is bookmarked.

ScOULaris

God, if you start going down this rabbit hole, there's seemingly no end to it. The PC indie scene produces more interesting shit every week than *insert other branch of the gaming industry here* in a month!.

Paper's Please and 6 Degrees of Sabotage are really interesting. Mirror Moon is bookmarked.
Yep. It's almost overwhelming trying to find time to play all of the quality stuff that's coming out of the indie scene lately.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yep. It's almost overwhelming trying to find time to play all of the quality stuff that's coming out of the indie scene lately.

Really glad some people share that sentiment. Its also the reason why I made this thread. To share recommendations, talk about games and give a bit of attention to the Indie scene which really seems to be on a roll lately.

eot

Banned
Didn't see The Bridge mentioned, but I might've missed it
http://store.steampowered.com/app/204240/

TheBridgeScreenshot8.jpg
It's And Yet It Moves like world rotation in M.C. Escher inspired levels.

Toma

Didn't see The Bridge mentioned, but I might've missed it
http://store.steampowered.com/app/204240/

It's And Yet It Moves like world rotation in M.C. Escher inspired levels.

Nope, no one mentioned it yet. I can only check out so many games myself :p
Did you like the game/would you recommend it? I am also throwing games in here that arent necessarily "good" but still might be worth a mention.

flowsnake

I just noticed that there's a remake of Treasure Adventure Game being made. I liked the original quite a bit, and it's free on GOG. It feels sort of like a combination of Wind Waker and a metroidvania game.

Toma

OP Updated:

They made another cool game called MirrorMoon.
LJkE11Q4TaqRWc19ucl-_Schermata+2012-01-30+a+05.05.32_450.jpg

Added.

Giant Bomb even did a quick look. Took me 5-6 hours. Abstract as all fuck. While I didn't get much out of it emotionally compared to The Path, figuring out what went wrong in the relationship in this holodeck beach setting and trying to figure out the gameplay loop in itself was intriguing. The "poetry of the waves" effect is really unique.

Mix Facade, Solaris, and French new wave (even though I've never seen one of those movies) and you can get sort of an idea what it's going for. There's a last item you collect, and it does have an "ending", that might put perspective as to what happened to match up the abstract clues.

If nothing else, the visuals will give you something to gawk over.

i7COQvZoVTZEp.gif

Added.

More of some 2012 games.

Thirty Flights of Loving - $4.99 on Steam
Thirty-Flights-of-Loving-Screenshot-Wallpaper-Floating-Dancers.jpg

It's pretty short, took me about 15 minutes, but when it goes on sale you should definitely check it out.

Molto Vivace - Free. Dynamically generated musical game with visuals heavy inspired by Wassily Kandinsky. It's quite simple, but the beauty of it wouldn't let me stop playing it.
MoltoVivace_4.jpg

https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=26185

A Slower Speed of Light - Free. Game designed by MIT students. http://gamelab.mit.edu/games/a-slower-speed-of-light/.
speedoflight5.jpg

Added³

beryllium_screenshot07.jpg

Yes! 9 new players since this was posted - the power of NeoGAF!
(Thanks for the link, I made this).
Added.

Toma

I just noticed that there's a remake of Treasure Adventure Game being made. I liked the original quite a bit, and it's free on GOG. It feels sort of like a combination of Wind Waker and a metroidvania game.

Yeah, the game is a fantastic adaption of the Zelda mechanics and progression into a 2D Sidescrolling adventure. Was Treasure Adventure World supposed to be a "remake" though? I somehow thought its a new game.

Jelly No Puzzle is hard

It is indeed. I am currently stuck on Level 8.

flowsnake

Yeah, the game is a fantastic adaption of the Zelda mechanics and progression into a 2D Sidescrolling adventure. Was Treasure Adventure World supposed to be a "remake" though? I somehow thought its a new game.

They call it a "reimagining" so I guess you're probably right. I kind of took it to mean there would be some changes but it wouldn't be a completely new game. If it is a new game, that would suit me better, though.

Toma

I really liked Cold Equations, it's kinda similar to Every day the same dream.
On the second play I knew I couldn't help her, but still tried.
Sometimes I prefer those small flash games to the big production ones - Vectorpark is one of my favourite studios in that space

I think
you can actually save her. I saw an ending screen of the happy end
while browsing the internet. I think to do that you just need to do everything perfect or something.

Toma

Alright, quick impressions of the current IndieRoyale Bundle games ($3,30 for all of them together). All of these games are on Greenlight too, so give them a thumbs up when you get around to it:

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - $9,99 (PC, iOS)
CemeteryTombBack.jpg

http://www.postudios.com/cognition/
Havent played much of that actually yet, but the art style is pretty well done and the premise: "with one touch, she can see the past and piece together how a crime unfolded" sounds pretty awesome. Its an episodic release, and only part 1 and 2 are out yet. I also really liked the comic style they were going for here.

McDROID - €12,99 (PC)
4wZaffx.jpg

http://www.mcdroidgame.com/

A decent tower defense game with some minor RTS elements thrown in. I played a few levels and it works pretty much as you would expect it to. The cell shaded graphics look really nice and the 4 player coop is a welcome addition too. If you crave a tower defense game, this will probably serve nicely. Only caveat is that there doesnt seem to be too many levels, which is a bit of a bummer for the price. At least they make up for that by offering multipled challenges per level to replay and alter the level once you finished the normal one.

Master of Alchemy - Rise of the Mechanologists - €8,99 (PC)
mza_9015019376716848064.800x500-75.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/master-of-alchemy-rise-of-the-mechanologists

An incredible machine type of game. Unfortunately, its not all that engaging since the mechanics you have at your disposal feel like they are repeating to no end. Its not BAD, but unfortunately its not all that good either and heavily misses variation. I finished about 1/3rd of the game, and while its nice that the game still introduces new mechanics, it doesnt do enough to mix things up in an interesting and $10 justifiable way.

CloudPhobia - €5,99 (PC)
Cloudphobia_PC_Test007.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/cloudphobia

A decent shmup with good controls and some nice enemy mecha designs. I like my shmups to have powerups so that didnt feel too exciting to me. The overall formula is well done though and the game puts up a big fight against any player. Definitely a challenge. Too old (2009), so I wont put it in the OP.

6180 the moon - €4,99 (PC)
GqoPMPN.png

http://www.desura.com/games/6180-the-moon

This here is probably the gem of the bundle. The screenshot makes the game looks deviously simple, but there is quite a bit more to it. I really liked the sound integration too which basically rewards you by advancing in the game with a more involved sound palette and more challenging levels. The main mechanic of the game is quite different and it will probably take a while for a new player to wrap its head around it. Surprisingly good!

Overall, its a pretty nice value for the current asking price, especially considering most of these games came out relatively recently. There is another game in the bundle "Wimp", which is not even released yet, and the bundle basically gives you a preorder key for it.

Only put 6180 and Cognition into the OP, because those were the 2 games I actually liked. If one of you guys has stronger feelings for any of the other games, let me know and I'll put it into the OP too.

Toma

Hammerwatch just hit beta:

637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122788084

Looks sort of like Gauntlet. Supports online multiplayer as well as local and LAN.

DP, but I just finished a round and added it to the OP. I enjoyed it overall as a cute little dungeon crawler, but what annoys me a bit is the walking speed.Especially when you already cleared a huge section and then it takes you a minute to get where you left off. I'd also love to see more random stuff popping up in the dungeon other than just a few chests and monsters. Usually Dungeon Crawlers make up for that with loot that you find everywhere in monster drops. That doesnt work here though, since the game doesnt have any form of inventory management/equipment. It still feels a bit as if there are a few "highlights" missing on each level.

An option to hold down "attack" would have been great too :p My poor arrow up key.

Anyway, still enjoyed it!

Toma

Because, why not. Recap of the most interesting entries of yesterdays Screenshot Saturday Part 1 (In progress development screenshots by devs, which means almost all of them not playable yet):

Here is Part 2: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49689909&postcount=319
Here is Part 3: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49691190&postcount=320

Deep Space Settlement - a real-time strategy game for PC, focused on empire building and grand-scale space battles(4X RTS):

Stackout - Block Breaker with a cute and different art style. Actually already playable. Click the link.:

Undecipherable game - the menu screen looks cluttered, but still a cool idea:

Omulus - The dev log in the link is pretty cool to read. Copypaste from website: "OMULUS will be a bit like Zelda, Castlevania & Metroid. Omulus is now entering it's third and hopefully final incarnation, because this time I have the help of a friend and talented artist who has done work for Wayforward Technologies.

Unnamed Roguelike - Simple, yet intriguing for the 7day roguelike challenge:

Unnamed Dungeoncrawler - Supposed to be free once released. Since there is no name or website yet, only option is to check back on his Twitter once in a while. Looking good though!

Lodestone - (By the AVSEQ guys!) a game about exploration. Stranded in the magnetic islands, you must survive against environmental hazards and hostile artificial lifeforms.

Dog Sled Saga - A game about improving your ranking in dog sled competitions. They even mentioned Multiplayer:

Banished - I can never have enough city builders! "Banished is a game about building a city, guiding your population of citizens in survival against the elements, and deciding how to best utilize limited and non-renewable resources."

Unnamed Sidescroller
- Cool Art piece.

Toma

Here is Part 1: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49688259&postcount=318
Here is Part 3: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49691190&postcount=320

Screenshot Saturday part 2:

Tetrapulse - Random Arena for interaction testing

Omicron Relaunch - iOS rerelease of a puzzle game apparently, but still a nice screenshot:

Abstractanks - RTS, also has a short gameplay video on his website.

Random Pixelart animation - "Boy climbs out of bed (for the nightmare sequence in TSBTNO)

Crystal Wizard - I have... no clue. Looks cool though. Apparently just started with his project.

Terra Incognita - Teaser art, the art work is not directly ingame graphics, but the game actually does look interesting (see link)

Chroma - Gameplay video see link, "Chroma is a game about light, colour, darkness, exploration, puzzles and mystery."

Toma

Here is Part 1: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49688259&postcount=318
Here is Part 2: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49689909&postcount=319

Screenshot Saturday Part 3:

Unnamed game - I am absolutely clueless, but the art style looks lovely.

Dusty Revenge - Sidescrolling Brawler apparently, also on Greenlight. Link on their website.
Hiversaires - "Hiversaires is an iOS point & click adventure game to be released in April 2013", really nice art style.

??? - Based on the other screenshots I saw, it could be some kind of Space Strategy game. I should contact the dev to ask for more info. Looks neat.

Candlelight - Sidescrolling dungeon adventure, video on the dev website. This game seems very, very promising. Apparently there is a web based demo somewhere for it.

Dr Dogg

Deep Space Settlement - a real-time strategy game for PC, focused on empire building and grand-scale space battles(4X RTS):

Looks like GalCiv mixed with the X series and Sin of a Solar Empire but without Stardock forcing spyware on your pc. I'm in.

Also that unnamed game at the top of your third post does indeed look great. Even though it looks like a 3D version of Chinese Checkers.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Thanks for the Screenshot Saturday posts Toma. It seems like everything's exclusive to PC or iOS; guess I chose the wrong platforms. :(

Toma

Thanks for the Screenshot Saturday posts Toma. It seems like everything's exclusive to PC or iOS; guess I chose the wrong platforms. :(
No PC at all? Most of these Indie games should probably run on about everything. I have most Indies running on the integrated chipset of my Notebook.

And yay! Two people saw my posts!

Empty

just want to chime in to thank you for the amazing effort you've put into this thread, toma. it's a great resource and i'll definitely check some stuff out.

No PC at all? Most of these Indie games should probably run on about everything. I have most Indies running on the integrated chipset of my Notebook.

Count me in the no PC at all camp too. Those look great but its a shame a lot of these are not for mac or linux.

Feep

Banned
This thread really justifies my own decisions to me. With this much insane quality coming out the indie scene these days, I really had no choice but to spend big or go home, because I'd get drowned in the sea of awesome.

Dr Dogg

Of course. I always look out for your posts/threads. You're the champ of puzzle and turn based games around here

Looks like GalCiv mixed with the X series and Sin of a Solar Empire but without Stardock forcing spyware on your pc. I'm in.

Also that unnamed game at the top of your third post does indeed look great. Even though it looks like a 3D version of Chinese Checkers.

I'd highly recommend keeping an eye on Deep Space Settlement. I've been chatting to both the woman behind it, Stephanie Rancourt and her main art guy Mathias Koehler since the project took off. Looking forward to an alpha release in the coming months.

Space Game Junkie did a nice interview with Stephanie if you want more info.

Toma

This thread really justifies my own decisions to me. With this much insane quality coming out the indie scene these days, I really had no choice but to spend big or go home, because I'd get drowned in the sea of awesome.

I really hope I manage to scrape together whatever your next game is costing plus the money for a headset. I'll bite myself in the ass if I cant :/ You probably dont know yet which price you are shooting for,right?

Dr Dogg

I'd highly recommend keeping an eye on Deep Space Settlement. I've been chatting to both the woman behind it, Stephanie Rancourt and her main art guy Mathias Koehler since the project took off. Looking forward to an alpha release in the coming months.

Ooooohhh. Thanks. I'll give that a quick read.

I bought Sequence and loved it Feep so will be looking out for your next offering for sure.

Ferulci

Same thing. It's literally jaw-dropping to see all that quality titles.

Toma

Of course. I always look out for your posts/threads. You're the champ of puzzle and turn based games around here
just want to chime in to thank you for the amazing effort you've put into this thread, toma. it's a great resource and i'll definitely check some stuff out.

Thanks :) I am hoping to be just the one to get this thing into rolling. Some posters were already helpful with filling up the OP. I cant do this all myself, so I hope some others will continue to help out.

Anyone know a good game on the humble bundle store that is 5 bucks or less?

Here is a list of games:
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Humble_Store

Dynamite Jack was a fun arcade time waster, but thats in the current bundle I believe. Other than that.. Fotonica was highly recommended in this very thread. Samorost 2 was a cute adventure game, but you might already own that from previous other bundles. A few other notable games: Adventures of Shuggy, VVVVV, Receiver.

Of course you'd already know about the interesting things I dig up! Why didnt you post about the game in this thread yet :p I urge you to post about EVERY game you know of coming soon that looks interesting! NOW!

;)

Feep

Banned
I really hope I manage to scrape together whatever your next game is costing plus the money for a headset. I'll bite myself in the ass if I cant :/ You probably dont know yet which price you are shooting for,right?
TCAE will probably be $14.99. You can play the game with traditional controls...though it won't be quite as awesome. ;)

Toma

Alright, quickly to a few thread proceedings. OP is now split in half (character limit exceeded), and I finally got around to making the "Coming Soon" post with the suggestions from the thread in the third post of this thread. It also includes the screenshot saturday posts right at the end. And since I just created it, this is how it looks atm:

wGUtKPh.jpg

Projects to look forward to (As in "Not yet released"):

Aztez - PC
AztezWIP3-20-11-613x345.jpg

http://aztezgame.com/

A hybrid of two distinct game types: sidescrolling real-time beat 'em up gameplay (the deep and expressive kind) and turn-based strategy gameplay (like a board game).

Dungeon Hearts - PC, iPad

Deep Space Settlement - PC
directlink_BFAvzEFCAAEQGJT.jpg

http://dss.stephanierct.com/

A real-time strategy game for PC, focused on empire building and grand-scale space battles(4X RTS). Pylon_T approved.

FEIST - ?
FeistScreen4.jpg

http://playfeist.net/#about

FEIST takes you onto a journey over high mountains and through deep forests. The trail isn't told to be an easy one. Mad foes and vicious vegetation linger besides the dirt tracks. Only with cleverness and by taking risks you might find the power to reach the end of your journey.

Fract OSC - PC
FRACTOSC_01.jpg

http://fractgame.com/

3D Puzzle/Music game called Fract that is currently not available and back to an alpha state for an upcoming rerelease

One Way Heroics - PC
Game202012-08-132013-27-10-96.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux57lalo7-o

One Way Heroics is a mixture of a rogue-like and the overworld of a JRPG, with a relentless dark force gobbling up everything in its path as you travel.

Pavilion - Android, iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Mac, PC, Linux
pavilion_highres_screen04__full.jpg

http://blog.inthepavilion.com/

Dubbed by its two-man Swedish team as a "fourth person exploratory experience about guidance, influence and subliminal control", Pavilion casts players in a somewhat godlike role overseeing the main character, who finds himself alone and disoriented in a "surreal, dream-like place where reality clashes with fantasy".

Radio the Universe - PC
919e1a3c46f7a89b426dc5c8884efed0_large.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...the-universe-0

An open-world 2D action adventure with challenging gameplay and a focus on exploration. The Kickstarter lists Dark Souls, Symphony of the Night, and Hotline Miami as some of the sources of inspiration. I can't wait to play this!

Spate - PC
Pd3WF44.png

http://spategame.com/spate/game-info/

Spate is a platformer. But it as much Mario as it is Dear Esther. Three things that I believe make Spate a unique platforming experience are its atmosphere, its drinking mechanic, and its art.

Stardrew Valley - PC
TfX3bYE.jpg

http://stardewvalley.net/

Looks like the 2D Harvest Moon for PC we've always wished existed. Elements of Minecraft and 4 player co-op too.

Tengami - PC, iOS, Mac
Tengami_WolfIsland.jpg

http://nyamyam.com/games

Tengami is an adventure game, full of wonder and mystery, set in Japan of ancient dark fairy tales.

Train Fever - PC
screen_00_22.jpg

http://www.train-fever.com/

A modern-day Transport Tycoon (business simulation) based on an engine with a great innovative scope. Specialized in procedural content and urban simulation.

Screenshot Saturday posts (random glimpses into the development of upcoming games):

09/03/13:

Toma

Random aside:
b8zUlrR.jpg

Who would have thought! (Huge thanks for everyone participating in the thread)

TCAE will probably be $14.99. You can play the game with traditional controls...though it won't be quite as awesome. ;)

Yeeeah, I think I'll need to wait until I can buy a headset too then. Dont want only half of the experience ;)

Noogy

I agree with this sentiment, for every cool idea I can think of, there are already 50 indie games doing just that. It's awesome and daunting all at the same time. Coming up with that extra hook, or pushing the presentation just a bit further is becoming more difficult as this scene grows larger.

Toma

I agree with this sentiment, for every cool idea I can think of, there are already 50 indie games doing just that. It's awesome and daunting all at the same time. Coming up with that extra hook, or pushing the presentation just a bit further is becoming more difficult as this scene grows larger.

Yeah, that leaves me with the ideas that are pretty much impossible to realize. Glad Feep managed to find a niché for his next project.

Hofmann

It was a great idea to split thread in to two sections. This way it's easier to keep an eye on everything and those yet to be released projects could be easily transferred to the next edition.

Auditorium Duet - Successfully kickstarted. http://www.cipherprime.com/games/duet

Auditorium is a unique puzzle/music game. Although it can be difficult, it never gets frustrating. You never get the feeling that you're a part of weird science experiment, that you're being tested like some lab rat. It gently flows through you until you find a solution. With the visual improvements, it's being developed in Unity instead of Flesh, and addition of co-op multiplayer it could become even better than original.

Toma

It was a great idea to split thread in to two sections. This way it's easier to keep an eye on everything and those yet to be released projects could be easily transferred to the next edition.

Auditorium Duet - Successfully kickstarted. http://www.cipherprime.com/games/duet

Auditorium is a unique puzzle/music game. Although it can be difficult, it never gets frustrating. You never get the feeling that you're a part of weird science experiment, that you're being tested like some lab rat. It gently flows through you until you find a solution. With the visual improvements, it's being developed in Unity instead of Flesh, and addition of co-op multiplayer it could become even better than original.

Well, the Future part wasnt actually included in the thread before :p Took me a few days (up till today), to finally get the post done. Currently the OP is split into 3 posts actually. 2 for the recent games and the third for future stuff.

I am also not sure about whether I should repost the future stuff to an upcoming thread, but I guess it would make sense. Problem with that is that its getting longer and longer. I was sort of thinking to keep these threads on their own and to find only games that havent been mentioned earlier in the next thread. Know what I mean? That way, its easier for people to just hop into the april thread and just see the new stuff instead of being greeted with 15 future games they already know from the march thread.

On a similar note, do you guys want subtitles for the next threads? [April] ABC>"AAA", Diversity over Big Budget, or something :p

Hofmann

I am also not sure about whether I should repost the future stuff to an upcoming thread, but I guess it would make sense. Problem with that is that its getting longer and longer. I was sort of thinking to keep these threads on their own and to find only games that havent been mentioned earlier in the next thread. Know what I mean? That way, its easier for people to just hop into the april thread and just see the new stuff instead of being greeted with 15 future games they already know from the march thread.

For future projects you could always put a link to the previous thread, but still most readers probably won't click it. On the other hand the list of ongoing stuff is getting bigger every day and the main purpose of this thread is to show recently released or overlooked games.

On a similar note, do you guys want subtitles for the next threads? [April] ABC>"AAA", Diversity over Big Budget, or something :p

OT is enough;)

Haunted

Why am I just seeing this thread now? And I thought I was a good lurker.

I haven't seen a mention of Papers, please. You can get an Alpha build here. Follow development here.

jmoIj.png

33vofyF.png

KSg7pXr.gif

My God, Papers, Please could be the most harrowing thing I've played all year, and it's only in early Alpha. What a fantastic premise for a game. The things you could do with this. I'm actually tempted to make a thread for it to have more people talking about this, but I think it's too early for that yet. My father's family had a lot of problems with the [border] authorities in the GDR and ultimately fled from the GDR when he was a teenager to come to West Germany, and I also had family in Berlin who lived through the whole East/West separation, so maybe that's why the setting and idea of this hit me deeper than I thought. Fantastic pixel art, too.

I was worried that he wouldn't really take advantage of the setting and its possibilities, but after the end of the first day - I let everyone through, fuck the system - the (not yet working) stats screen came up and I've got chills as it showed "family status: wife - OK; son - OK; uncle - OK".

Chills. This thing could be something really intense.

Hofmann

My God, Papers, Please could be the most harrowing thing I've played all year, and it's only in early Alpha. What a fantastic premise for a game. The things you could do with this. I'm actually tempted to make a thread for it to have more people talking about this, but I think it's too early for that yet. My father's family had a lot of problems with the [border] authorities in the FDR and ultimately fled from the FDR when he was a teenager to come to West Germany, and I also had family in Berlin who lived through the whole East/West separation, so maybe the setting and idea of this hit me deeper than I thought. Fantastic pixel art, too.

I was worried that he wouldn't really take advantage of the setting and its possibilities, but after the end of the first day - I let everyone through, fuck the system - the (not yet working) stats screen came up and I've got chills as it showed "family status: wife - OK; son - OK; uncle - OK".

Even following this thread closely you can miss a gem, thanks.

Toma

Even following this thread closely you can miss a gem, thanks.

Its even in the OP :p

My God, Papers, Please could be the most harrowing thing I've played all year, and it's only in early Alpha. What a fantastic premise for a game. The things you could do with this. I'm actually tempted to make a thread for it to have more people talking about this, but I think it's too early for that yet. My father's family had a lot of problems with the [border] authorities in the FDR and ultimately fled from the FDR when he was a teenager to come to West Germany, and I also had family in Berlin who lived through the whole East/West separation, so maybe the setting and idea of this hit me deeper than I thought. Fantastic pixel art, too.

I agree with your assessment. You should probably wait a bit until the game is a bit further along in development. The only time these threads actually do get some attention is on the first 2 days of thread creation. Make that GAF impression count.

Top Bottom