• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekere

Back from Czech Republic, what did I miss? Oh... fuck, a zillion pages :)

If you added me and I've not added you back, I couldn't connect the 3DS to our work router due to security setup, so that's why. Just remind us again and I'll do it now :)

I added you a while back: 4640-0003-5320 :) Euro-GAF too!

Labrys

Oh, there's only one moist, ripe fruit I want from you, Robin. And it is worth more than all the bells in Nook's safe.

MMG0WRS.gif

Anyone know when that Luigi's mansion /3ds xl club Nintendo promo ends? I want to get the animal crossing one and already have Luigi's mansion. I would like the free game.

I can't wait to play with you guys! My friend code video on youtube for the Wii one ended up getting hundreds of thousands of comments. Super stoked to get more friends!

Robin64

Sooo I haven't read the 200+ pages but I have skipped around to try to understand this, but is the game out in certain regions already?

It's been out in Japan for a few months now, comes out in America on the 9th and Europe on the 14th. Some reviewers have early English copies and post here too.

Robin64

I've watched far too much Lin and Ko. Feel like I've ruined it a little. But only a little!

Noticed last night that even the town hall is random for players, both the outside and inside. Some have a gold look, some a bronze look... Really awesome.

It's been out in Japan for a few months now, comes out in America on the 9th and Europe on the 14th. Some reviewers have early English copies and post here too.

Oh alright. I figured as much but after reading post after post of what seemed like people playing the game I honestly just got confused.

Sats

Banned
S-SO HOW ABOUT THAT ANIMAL CROSSING~

I'm going to construct an entire house devoted to your liking, and then I will open the gates, inviting you in my town. You will receive the full tour, and once that is over I will bring you into my realm, stealing you away for the night, taking away your purity. Your essence will splash and paint the walls as your blood will paint my fingers. Your taste will be on my lips as your heart digests within me, and we become one. The animals will join me in an orgy of phlegm and organ, and they will tumble and play, staining their fur with your red spirit AND WHEN THE FULL MOON IS AT IT'S HIGHEST, WELL WILL DRINK YOUR SOUL AND SIGN AWAY OUR'S IN TURN TO OUR GREAT DEMON KING, AND FROM THAT POINT ON, THE CROSSING OF THE ANIMALS WILL BE FOREVER CEMENTED IN THE ECHELONS OF HUMAN HISTORY. YOU WILL SPEND A THOUSAND ETERNITIES IN THE FIERY PIT OF SATAN'S ANUS AND EVERY SINGLE MILLISECOND FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC GOD'S LIFE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU THAT DOOMED YOUR SPECIES TO EXTINCTION AND THE SAME FATE THAT YOU WILL WALLOW IN FOREVER MORE.

nin1000

Banned
I'm going to construct an entire house devoted to your liking, and then I will open the gates, inviting you in my town. You will receive the full tour, and once that is over I will bring you into my realm, stealing you away for the night, taking away your purity. Your essence will splash and paint the walls as your blood will paint my fingers. Your taste will be on my lips as your heart digests within me, and we become one. The animals will join me in an orgy of phlegm and organ, and they will tumble and play, staining their fur with your red spirit AND WHEN THE FULL MOON IS AT IT'S HIGHEST, WELL WILL DRINK YOUR SOUL AND SIGN AWAY OUR'S IN TURN TO OUR GREAT DEMON KING, AND FROM THAT POINT ON, THE CROSSING OF THE ANIMALS WILL BE FOREVER CEMENTED IN THE ECHELONS OF HUMAN HISTORY. YOU WILL SPEND A THOUSAND ETERNITIES IN THE FIERY PIT OF SATAN'S ANUS AND EVERY SINGLE MILLISECOND FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC GOD'S LIFE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU THAT DOOMED YOUR SPECIES TO EXTINCTION AND THE SAME FATE THAT YOU WILL WALLOW IN FOREVER MORE.

Thanks for the offer :D

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a little bit concerned that I'm so over-hyped for the game that it has no chance to live up to my expectations and I'll be really disappointed.

Heh, I feel that way towards A Link to the Past 2.

Why.

darklin0

Banned

As long as I get a hamburger afterwards.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Anyone know when that Luigi's mansion /3ds xl club Nintendo promo ends? I want to get the animal crossing one and already have Luigi's mansion. I would like the free game.

I can't wait to play with you guys! My friend code video on youtube for the Wii one ended up getting hundreds of thousands of comments. Super stoked to get more friends!
It already ended

Abandond

That is just really
hot.

Is anyone else going to the nintendo world store for the event?

Labrys

V8pQU3X.gif

oh no i think i puked a little

Katzii

1) Yes
2) No

I can deal. I probably won't play at 1pm much. Cheers!

I may have asked this already, but I've missed the answer if I did:

Asides from town name and character name, is there anything else, locatiob-wise, that you are able to name (like the island in the original)?

Aeana

All right, that's enough. I'm tired of receiving complaints from posters about the creepy behavior going on in this thread. It's making other members uncomfortable, and there's really no reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom