• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Actually not quite, there'll be people posting screenshots to bragging they got this and that to asking for TURNIP prices, and talking about their villagers lol about how much they suck or how awesome. :3 Again..... killing the poor EU with envy too.
Guess I'll have to bail out of that thread then.

darklin0

Banned
Swapnote wont let me draw in 3D! T-T
I tried all the buttons and it wont switch to the 3D pen. Anyone know what might be the problem?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Swapnote wont let me draw in 3D! T-T
I tried all the buttons and it wont switch to the 3D pen. Anyone know what might be the problem?
You've unlocked the feature I assume. If the buttons for some reason arn't working you can always press up on the D-Pad to switch to 3-D.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anybody know why my 3DS profile wont go online when viewing my friends list? I can still send and receive swapnotes, but I can't add anyone...
I don't know if you solved this problem, but the 3DS doesn't connect straight away when you wake it up. If it is telling you you are not online just wait briefly and try again.

Sats

Banned
url

Sats

Banned
Good morning to all you lovelies and my waifu. ^^

And eudaemonic, no... I did not know about the shoulder buttons. :(

Ehehe, would that be me?~ <3

Robin, I don't know if I'm that kind of girl. I just come from a simple smalltown, and I've suddenly been made mayor, and with a potential suitor to boot? Oh my...

Back from Czech Republic, what did I miss? Oh... fuck, a zillion pages :)

If you added me and I've not added you back, I couldn't connect the 3DS to our work router due to security setup, so that's why. Just remind us again and I'll do it now :)

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Not much idea what people are talking about with profits in selling turnips. It'll probably be something I pick up when playing the game.

I'm pretty out of touch.

Robin64

Ehehe, would that be me?~ <3

Robin, I don't know if I'm that kind of girl. I just come from a simple smalltown, and I've suddenly been made mayor, and with a potential suitor to boot? Oh my...

Don't worry, I'll be kind and treat you well and you can take whatever fruit from my town that you want! You see, I am a mayor too.

Sats

Banned
Don't worry, I'll be kind and treat you well and you can take whatever fruit from my town that you want! You see, I am a mayor too.

Oh, there's only one moist, ripe fruit I want from you, Robin. And it is worth more than all the bells in Nook's safe.

Yeah, you sell to Reese. I don't know if the pricing is different in New Leaf but in Wild World, I've seen prices as high as 500-600. I've heard even higher but I have yet to witness it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom