• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I'll have to manage my game time between AC and The Last of Us.

For me, it'll be between Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Awakening and whatever else comes up because I'm just like that. Probably Tales of Symphonia/Baten Kaitos. :p

Pokemon X is the far superior version.

I got Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Sapphire and now I'm going blue again with X. : )

Salsa

So I looked up the boxarts to refresh my memory.

X wins. You Y people are insane in the membrane.

... are you really saying the X boxart looks better

PokemonXY_BoxArt.jpg

zroid

Banned
I can't believe this thread has 12500 posts. wtf

^^^ Y box art looks better, but Xerneas is the better legendary. So it's a wash for me. :(

Sats

Banned
I didn't say anything about the boxart. They both have great boxart, a step up from previous boxarts.

I'm just saying Xerneas is a much better legendary.

What is -GJ-'s 3DS name? Fairly certain I added him but I can't recognize him. Pancham avatar always brins a smile to my face.

X/Y: getting both, even thinking of playing them at the same time; get a badge on X, repeat on Y, etc. I think I'll go with both retail copies.

Maintaining tradition, I have both versions on pre-order. X for me and Y for my partner. It'll be great having a friends list for ease of battles and trades this time around. I'm looking forward to it. In fact, outside of Animal Crossing it's my most anticipated title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom