• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's E3 conference date is Monday, June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

eso76

found that:

gbg5mwcn2u3e.jpg

not sure from where the source is tho.

found a different version

xboo09uyr.jpg

-PXG-

It's not exclusive.

It better not. It can't. It's made by DICE and published by EA. There is just no way. Exclusive content? Sure. Whatever I don't care. Timed or full exclusivity would be huge kick in the balls. But as you said, it wouldn't happen. Still....just the thought makes my brain melt.

It's not exclusive.

Crazy Buttocks never said one way or the other.

Meanwhile, this happened a few days ago in this thread;

Yeah like i said, it may very well be true. I was just clarifying that all I said was there was an exclusive.

I actually don't know anyone close to MS. I know people in third party and I know people at Sony. So some of 'predictions' are through a process of elimination. If Mirror's Edge 2 is a real thing, and by this point I think that much is clear, I know that it isn't listed on any PS4 release list through the end of 2014. So putting two and two together I felt comfortable enough to say it was a MS exclusive. That's just the evolution of how some of this stuff comes about.

Other things, like Hawken, I talked to someone on the team. But I haven't talked to him since like the beginning of march. I assume nothing changed but as of then it was going to be X1, PC and ios/android (scaled down, of course).

ekim

Ok - here again my predictions based on common sense and things I've heard:
- Homefront 2 (SuperDae in Kotaku article)
- Mirror's Edge 2 (CBoat)
- Crackdown 3 (Xbox Reveal dashboard screen)
- Dead Rising 3 (CBoaT)
- Sleeping Dogs 2 (SuperDae as well)
- Bloodwake 2 (Xbox Reveal dashboard screen)

... for the other stuff: no idea.

Randdalf

- Dead Rising 3 (CBoaT)

Ryse? That Crytek Kinect game.

Crazy Buttocks never said one way or the other.

Meanwhile, this happened a few days ago in this thread;
CBOAT said EA only has one exclusive for One, TitanFall. That means ME2 can't be exclusive, probably just money-hatted port silence.

I don't know much about publishing and how EA or DICE works, but can't they make a game for Microsoft without EA?
Pretty sure DICE is owned by EA and they are not pleased with the One according to several tweets.

Kagari confirmed it's not exclusive.

And we always believe what Kagari says, even when there is someone saying something entirely the opposite.

I think I'll play the "wait and see" game, rather than committing myself into making sweeping statements that will only end up with copious egg on my face, like you have just done.

- Dead Rising 3 (CBoaT)

Did SuperDae say they'd be at the E3 press conference?

Also, if you're going by the Xbox Reveal dashboard screen, would Ryse and Crackdown not be obvious additions also?

CBOAT said EA only has one exclusive for One, TitanFall. That means ME2 can't be exclusive, probably just money-hatted port silence.

TitanFall isn't exclusive, if you want to get technical about it. He started by saying it was fully exclusive (as part of the DRM deal) and has now revised his statement in the TitanFall thread to say timed for 1 year.

Bottom line: shit changes and he hasn't recently confirmed if ME2 is exclusive or otherwise. I believe he doesn't know the present situation or he'd certainly have said so. I also believe he doesn't know about Microsoft's games, for the same reason.

ekim

And we always believe what Kagari says, even when there is someone saying something entirely the opposite.

I think I'll play the "wait and see" game, rather than committing myself into making sweeping statements that will only end up with copious egg on my face, like you have just done.

Did SuperDae say they'd be at the E3 press conference?

Also, if you're going by the Xbox Reveal dashboard screen, would Ryse and Crackdown not be obvious additions also?

I've listed Crackdown and Ryse is a given as it is official that it's going to be shown today.

thuway

- Dead Rising 3 (CBoaT)

You are forgetting the Free to Play Killer Instinct title :).

Gorki247

It better not. It can't. It's made by DICE and published by EA. There is just no way. Exclusive content? Sure. Whatever I don't care. Timed or full exclusivity would be huge kick in the balls. But as you said, it wouldn't happen. Still....just the thought makes my brain melt.

So? That's how exclusives used to work; not saying it is one, but the bolded part is irrelevant.

getting a bit excited. They really need to bring it.

don't think anything other than a policy change will silence the naysayers.

..but very excited to see more next gen console games... Please... Please... Have a halo launch game.

TitanFall isn't exclusive, if you want to get technical about it. He started by saying it was fully exclusive (as part of the DRM deal) and has now revised his statement in the TitanFall thread to say timed for 1 year.

Bottom line: shit changes and he hasn't recently confirmed if ME2 is exclusive or otherwise. I believe he doesn't know the present situation or he'd certainly have said so. I also believe he doesn't know about Microsoft's games, for the same reason.
He only said "EA is going in with a big one". This is obviously TitanFall. He also directly confirmed it would be getting a PC port, so he was always right on this one. Of course the ME stuff could have changed, but I don't really think it is going to be an exclusive.

RoKKeR

Anybody have a mobile streaming option? GT doesn't work on Android, so I'm looking for another place to catch the show.

effzee

EA has its own press event after the MS conference right? Would they reveal their next gen sports titles at MS's event or wait till their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom