• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct coming to Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Ugh, rollback is the worst even in the best hands. I'm scared to see the result for a team that is new to fighter development. At least they have another season to work out the kinks if it self destructs =P
I'm living on campus these days and the internet is atrocious. found a local sparring partner so I've found peace but I would like to say with all my heart fuck slowdown, gimme that choppy rollback.

jjvns0n.png

eastmen

Banned
What fucking timezone are they in?

e: maybe they couldn't say anything until 09/02?

are they in Hawaii or something. That would put them at what 4 hours behind the west coast . So it be only 8pm or so there ? I dunno crazy putting something up at 3am EST

Sydle

jesus christ

hey double helix stop hiding behind fanbois and give us some real details.

WTF? The devs have been more open about this game than any other dev making a next gen game. There is a ton of info out there for anyone who is seeking it, down to the smallest details of how the game works, character move sets, the price options. The devs themselves have had dozens of interviews, they have the freaking game out in the wild for the FGC to play and provide feedback.

Seriously. WTF was that garbage post?

derFeef

WTF? The devs have been more open about this game than any other dev making a next gen game. There is a ton of info out there for anyone who is seeking it, down to the smallest details of how the game works, character move sets, the price options. The devs themselves have had dozens of interviews, they have the freaking game out in the wild for the FGC to play and provide feedback.

Yeah not sure what that was about, it also has nothing to do with DH.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but wasnt DH gonna reveal something at midnight and the reveal turned out to be just some video of max and rich just talking about the game?

derFeef

Was blasting the KI music suite in my car and got a random "KILLER INSTINCT!" scream from somewhere at the parking lot. Totally did not expect that, lol.

Delt31

I thought the interview was actually pretty good. I'm just so pumped for this game. I almost bought a KI arcade for 1k over the weekend. Had to stop myself. Can't believe how much those arcades cost.

Troll

Banned
We were playing KI on the Xbox One controllers yesterday at PAX... that Dpad. If there were any concerns about the controller before, there are definitely ZERO now.

Durock

We were playing KI on the Xbox One controllers yesterday at PAX... that Dpad. If there were any concerns about the controller before, there are definitely ZERO now.

Awesome! I've been waiting to hear something about this. I plan on getting the KI Madcatz stick regardless, but still... Care to elaborate some more?

def sim

Whats bullshit about it? FPS > Res when it comes to fighting games. Always has been the case.

It's not about one or the other.

We've heard from practically everyone that this would be a 1080p/60 game so, at the very least, we can hope there was a misunderstanding. Otherwise, it's a disappointing piece of news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom