• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Truly the peace of mind in these troubled times, if only Kishimoto could do that instead of what we have now. Removing the previous chapters from canon is vital.

Though I will say, the recent rush of Suigetsu, Jugo, and Lord Orochimaru was fantastic.

Hahaha
GKzxsIU.png

Shirogane no Nina 13

I wanttttttttt okonomiyaki now.

Shirogane no Nina 14

There's change going on! Definitely like this.

Shirogane no Nina 15

Childhood friend. Since there's no other competition she has to win, right?

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Bleach 567

Relatively nice chapter, loving Rukia actually being viable for the first time in what feels like 500 chapters. Against One Piece, it feels like only one thing actually happened. Different pace, sure, but it's hard not to compare. Still, nice chapter overall.

One Piece 737

Great to finally see the toy-making in process. Even better to see behind the scenes.

bLdyKw7.png

SABOOOOOOO! Can't wait to see this play out.

OGjXzba.png

Highlight panel for me though. For whatever reason it made me burst out with a laugh.

Can't believe we're actually coming to a head with all these storylines though. It's been a great run, can't wait to watch the next 20 unfold.

Akito

You never know, if Daikichi could somehow NOT hook up with Kouki's mom then there's a chance that there's no Tomoe ending either.
Just playing the devil's advocate here.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You never know, if Daikichi could somehow NOT hook up with Kouki's mom then there's a chance that there's no Tomoe ending either.
Just playing the devil's advocate here.

Tomoe ending?

Anyways, I have no trouble with how the author ended Usagi Drop. I think it's beautiful in its own, bold way, and it perfectly encapsulates the dynamics between Daikichi and Rin.

I *am* honestly surprised that her editor would let that pass though, hahahaha.

*Raises flame shield*

Shengar

Tomoe ending?

Anyways, I have no trouble with how the author ended Usagi Drop. I think it's beautiful in its own, bold way, and it perfectly encapsulates the dynamics between Daikichi and Rin.

I *am* honestly surprised that her editor would let that pass though, hahahaha.

*Raises flame shield*

3f4.gif

Korosenai

Cuz royal guards are dicks and only gave Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya power ups because Ichigo.
That's what i'm thinking.

How does it not make sense? Who said it was easy to get to Soul Kings place? Why doesn't every character have the best power up in Naruto and One piece?

That is very weak reasoning man.

Just weird that they randomly decide to give 5 shinigami power ups, when instead they could have took 10, 20, hell even 30 of them up there and turned them into absolute beasts.

If Renji can do it, anyone can do it.

Cwarrior

Bleach

Renji and Rukia power up beating non lacky minon bad guys that not even the captains could beat DAT otherworld training power up.

More of a better match for Rukia seeing that her new power allows her to freeze her body negating status effects(should just made that her bankai).

Naruto

Forgot karin wasn't dead,wish karin would just die already.

Bet's are those toes belong to Kabuto but deep down I know it's karin :(

Kishi is just trolling both shipping teams it's obvious it's going to pull the ambiguous relationship ending for extra salt on wounds.

Just weird that they randomly decide to give 5 shinigami power ups, when instead they could have took 10, 20, hell even 30 of them up there and turned them into absolute beasts.

Hey man Just be happy not your typical Main character Only allowed Special Training!! D:

Akainu

One Piece

You know what someone at this tournament should have realized that this Lucy clearly isn't the same person and disqualified him.

Bleach

Renji and Rukia power up beating non lacky minon bad guys that not even the captains could beat DAT otherworld training power up.

More of a better match for Rukia seeing that her new power allows her to freeze her body negating status effects(should just made that her bankai).

Naruto

Forgot karin wasn't dead,wish karin would just die already.

Bet's are those toes belong to Kabuto but deep down I know it's karin :(

Kishi is just trolling both shipping teams it's obvious it's going to pull the ambiguous relationship ending for extra salt on wounds.

Kishi's not trolling anyone.

The endgame was obvious since chapter 3.

The only way you could believe otherwise was through denial or having huge confirmation bias.

Kusagari

Naruto

It was already going to take a massive ass pull for him to lose and now we get Juubidara. Can't wait to see how Kishi is going to make him job.

Bleach

I hate absolute zero powers in fiction. They suck, they're stupid and they're always nonsense. And since Rukia and Renji jumped up this much, I assume Byakuya can now curbstomp everyone except Bach.

One Piece

Really wondering if we're going to get an actual victor from Sabo vs. Burgess. It seems too early in the story for either one to lose. As for Usopp's plan, I can't see it succeeding. I actually think Cavendish being there has a point beyond showing us how the toy process happens. I doubt Sugar's power will have any influence over Hakuba.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kishi's not trolling anyone.

The endgame was obvious since chapter 3.

The only way you could believe otherwise was through denial or having huge confirmation bias.

Naruto and Sakura you mean?

Forgot what chapter 3 was all about, hahaha.

...well, Kishi has stated that he modeled Kushina after his wife, and since he made a direct comparison for Kushina towards Sakura, I guess in a way it is a self-reflection on his part as well, hahaha.

giphy.gif

tumblr_liw1imq2TV1qbx538.gif

Jake_sparkly_eyes.gif

This might just be the greatest chapter of all time.

Nope, wait for the bonus chapter coming up! :D But seriously this chapter was pure hentai. It was fapping material to say the least. Plant girl became favorite girl after this chapter though Suu is still #1.

LOL Ok then I understand what you meant. But as much as we like to bag on Renji for being the wolf. Chad is the real one. Renji was at least useful for somethings vs Chad who wins against the weakest opponents and gets REKTED. I blame Japan for not making him a popular character so Kubo has to throw him to the side as with other characters.

Sadly its the band of 5 trope as well with Leader Ichigo and his 4 wingmen/women.

Naruto + Sasuke with Sakura, (LOL NOPE) Kakashi and Sai making up Team 7.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the monster trio. You see it all the time.

BTW TacticalFox, why do you say chapter 3 of all things? That references Sasuke with Sakura relationship right? Unless that is what you meant lol.

Shengar

One Piece

Really wondering if we're going to get an actual victor from Sabo vs. Burgess. It seems too early in the story for either one to lose. As for Usopp's plan, I can't see it succeeding. I actually think Cavendish being there has a point beyond showing us how the toy process happens. I doubt Sugar's power will have any influence over Hakuba.

I don't think there will be any victor between them, as Doflamingo already know the real Luffy is infiltrating his palace while Diamante already become suspicious. They will stop the fight, but at that point maybe Sabo already steal or eat the fruit (hopefuly).

I don't think there will be any victor between them, as Doflamingo already know the real Luffy is infiltrating his palace while Diamante already become suspicious. They will stop the fight, but at that point maybe Sabo already steal or eat the fruit (hopefuly).

It would be an epic troll if the fish ends up eating the fruit and becomes a flame fighting fish LOL.

Looking for Father 1-51 RAW.

It gets good. Gotta love being Korean

EDIT:You know, even though it was kind of an obvious ending, it was pretty damn well done considering the author's circumstances. I can totally see why what happened happened though. Still worth the read for the Romcom.

as usual one piece is the best. naruto pulled off a super saiyan 3 while the villain catchphrase in this chapter sums up bleach: "it makes no sense."

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! 01

A shameless and unlucky guy gets hit by a truck but is saved by a shinigami who claims he said he would marry her some years ago.

Well it's amusing. The main character is completely shameless and lewd and who doesn't love shinigami moe. Color me interested.

There's also a childhood friend that is so gonna lose.

Solune

High Score Girl 1-3

It's incredible how a few pages in the opening chapter epitomized what arcade culture was like in not only NA but all over the world when Street Fighter II came out which is incredible coming off from reading the recent Polygon SF2 Article
zirRAH9.png

If by chance you're keeping up with Pupipo, definitely give this a read.

Ana no Mujina

A boy cursed with being a con artist using such gift to defeat evil.

I like it. I like the premise, I like that the super power is pretty much tricking people into believing you. The art's pleasant and it was a fun one-shot. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing this turn into a full series.

I also guess this gives me more hype into Stealth Symphony since the non-famous half of the duo did this one shot.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Usagi Drop 1-End
How can talentless people even get into this business? What is wrong with this woman? It started normally and later everything went wrong, super wrong.

What exactly happened here?
Did the writer pull a Woody Allen?

Defuser

Bleach

How the hell does Rukia Shikai is damn powerful yet other captains can't beat those enemies? I hate to see her bankai if she ever achieved it.

Eusis

Bleach fights are all about one-hit kill, aren't they.

Oh, and cool poses after the kill, I guess.
They're kind of like Smash Bros fights where everyone's already at 300% damage. Whoever's the first to get a good hit in wins, and if you survive it'll look as if you were about to die anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom