• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro City Rampage DX getting limited retail release on PS4

salromano

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...-ps-store-tomorrow-ps4-retail-soon/#sf5693845

Limited to 2,000 copies - $25

Up for pre-order here - http://vblank.fangamer.com/products/retro-city-rampage-dx/

15728534625_6533e4eb70_z.jpg

15735155775_e6e4853070_z.jpg

GulAtiCa

Guess you can't pre-order yet, as I don't see it on the linked shop yet.

Edit: Says will be up soon. duh..
Edit 2: It's live.

Percy

Banned
Holy shit at that pure Mega Drive cover... what are the chances this sees a UK release? Any bonuses with it?

SerTapTap

I don't really feel much urge to replay this, but that's one sweet disk right there.

edit: is it broken already? I get nothing in my cart

bjork

I've asked on occasion why companies don't offer a limited release like this, so I'd be a bitch if I didn't bite. Got mine ordered.

Piccoro

So the physical version is not cross buy like the digital one? Should of come with a code to download the other versions...

Edit: But they do offer the PC and Mac versions with this. Nice!

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I would have happily paid that for a 3DS print... I absolutely love the game, but for some reason it's cemented as a "portable game" in my mind.

SerTapTap

I've asked on occasion why companies don't offer a limited release like this, so I'd be a bitch if I didn't bite. Got mine ordered.

Brian Provinciano is one crazy MF (in a good way). Started making the game as an ACTUAL 8 bit game (and released a great video on the troubles of actually doing this), released the Wii Ware version knowing full well he wouldnt' see a damn penny from it, he goes above and beyond on a regular basis. I'm not sure how he managed this, but if any one-man indie team would do it, he would.

Carl

Glad it's not just me that can't buy it.

I have to go to work in a minute so it'll be sold out by the time i come back. Disappointing.

Jashobeam

sweet, didn't even know this was coming to ps4 and it's crossbuy as well which makes sense since PS3/Vita was crossbuy.

Seik

Banned
GAF isn't? Or make a bathroom break purchase on your phone?

For some reason, GAF is pretty much the only gaming related thing I can go to without getting blocked.

Don't have a cellphone, though I'll check if someone can lend me one. :(

Anyone who gets a blank page at Cart try Firefox. Wouldn't work for me on Chrome or IE but was able to purchase fine using Firefox

emb

First, only, and limited to 2000 copies. I got nervous and jumped in before thinking too much :p

Who knows what will happen in the future, though.
Cool! The DX at the end just made me worry I missed out on an earlier version.

The 2000 copies thing made me purchase before thinking too. In this case I'm happy about that though. This had better sell out. :)

Cool, more indies should release retail copies. Teslagrad and this buying both.
Agreed, I love it. Speaking of Teslagrad (and I know this is kinda off topic), any more info on that release? Quick Google search told me November, but maybe they shared more details in a stealth Twitter or Facebook post.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I was kinda enthusiastic at first, but I changed my mind as it turns out it would cost almost $40 total because of shipping and all that.

Top Bottom