• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro City Rampage DX getting limited retail release on PS4

fernoca

Dammit!
Went to preorder this...
Ended ordering the posters/shirt/pins bundle, the soundtrack AND this preorder.

At least the Christmas bonus from work is close!!

my first reaction was "what's so deluxe about it, did they make the game good", but after reading the PS Blog posts, it actually sounds kinda tight. Will pick up the PSN version.

Shin-Ra

I'd buy a fully patched up physical copy of Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty.

Even better if they waited and put New 'n' Tasty, Exoddus and Stranger's Wrath FullHD on there.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Bought it. Was the game actually good? I remember seeing it kicking around on the PC a couple years back, but never actually got around to playing it.

Played it on the vita when it was offered for free on PS+. It's a hell of a fun game, not sure if I'd like it on a console because it worked so well with a handheld. >.>

test_account

XP-39C²
How do you add shipping? When i choose checkout, it just says "-" on shipping. Paypal also just says $25 as the total amount.

EDIT: Nevermind, it got solved. I followed what post #34 said.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Didn't really like the game but bought a copy to support the dev after reading about his 8bit version on the previous page. $4 shipping to the other side of the world is insane.

Slermy

The reversible cover is what got me.

We had similar covers at the local rental place. Pharmor or something I think it was called.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
How do you know?

Because video games rarely build up any value, this particular one is pretty average and not that desirable, and you have to actually find a buyer for something to be worth anything. I don't claim to "know" that it'll be worthless, but I'm saying it with a fair degree of certainty.

hawk2025

Because video games rarely build up any value, this particular one is pretty average and not that desirable, and you have to actually find a buyer for something to be worth anything. I don't claim to "know" that it'll be worthless, but I'm saying it with a fair degree of certainty.

You do claim to "know", though.

In fact, you said it would be worth "precisely nothing".

Top Bottom