• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Central Fiction closed location test footage.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
M0JbpHB.jpg

Test was yesterday and an open test should be happening today. About an hour of recorded footage with plenty of action from the new characters Hibiki and Naoto.

Bullet vs. Azrael
Naoto vs. Naoto
Carl vs. Hazama
Relius vs. Amane
Taokaka vs. Hibiki

Noel vs. Jin
Hakumen vs. Relius
Celica vs. Hakumen
Hazama vs. Ragna
Valk vs. Jin

Izayoi vs. μ-No.12-
Tsubaki vs. Izayoi
ν-No.13- vs. Hibiki
Naoto vs. Kokonoe
Carl vs. Hibiki

30 characters are currently playable with 1 more on the way.

Info on live streams

From Dustloop.

I guess Bullet can't gatling into 5C after her overhead anymore, her player looked confused whenever he hit with it. Azrael's new reversal looks goofy, which suits him. The hit sound effects are a little irritating, particularly the clash one.

Kinda disappointed there hasn't been really good Bang footage yet. I want a better look at how his new reversal works and if anyone created any clever tricks with his cape cancels yet.

RoeBear

I'm satisfied with how my characters are looking. Naoto will be the new character I mess with the most since he looks like he plays kind of like Shen from kof.

shaowebb

Mmmmmmm yes...delicious Bullet combos. I love that character's heatup gimmick. Feels great to hit it. Sad she's never been good :(

Not yet, but I wouldn't be shocked if some turned up in the next few days. I'll post the open test stream info once I figure it out.

I'm 100% sure I watched some Tager vs Naoto footage on Youtube this week. However there was nothing noteworthy about Tager in it iirc.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Sat streams are on now

■8/29 (Sat)
15:00-15:30 Taito Station at Fukuoka Tenjin
15:30-16:00&#12288;Taito Station at Sendai Clis Road <---- this one
16:00-16:30&#12288;Taito Station at Shinjuku South Gate Gameworld
16:30-17:00&#12288;Taito Station at Osaka Nipponbashi

MrDoctor

How long has Carl been such a badass? I remember him being joke tier in the CT days.

New characters look more interesting than what I expected. Might try playing one of them if Arakune remains unviable.

Top Bottom