• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

The Giant Bomb Wiki says he was born 07/26/1985, so he'll turn 31 in a few months.

Edit: Here are is the Giant Bomb Wiki list of birthdays:

Jeff Gerstmann: 08/01/1975 (Currently 40)
Jason Oestreicher: *
Vinny Caravella: 05/10/1978 (Currently 37)
Brad Shoemaker: 07/20/1979 (Currently 36)
Matt Rorie: 11/10/1979 (Currently 36)
Alex Navarro: 11/18/1981 (Currently 34)
Dan Ryckert: 06/16/1984 (Currently 31)
Austin Walker: 07/26/1985 (Currently 30)
Drew Scanlon: 05/19/1986 (Currently 29)

*Jason does not have a wiki entry yet, but in 2015, he mentioned his first son was 22 years old and that Jason was 16 when his son was born. Going by that math, he was about 16 years old in 1993 (22 years before 2015). Being 16 in 1993, would mean he was born in 1977, making him 38/39.

Is this what Doxx'ing looks like? :D

justjim89

Guys, I think we're all gonna have to leave messages in Dark Souls 3 that collectively spell out "Bombcast when?" and hope Brad sees them all.

2hrs 53
yay

"variety of vape flavors"

tuesday, finally

VapeWild_Products_Circus_Bear__62431.1434138947.433.475.jpg

Star Fox sounds like the next 2 star game. Also I liked? the MP of 64.

And for people that were asking, Jeff and Dan are playing Clank game.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You know what's just great? Spending an hour troubleshooting your PC because you used your motherboard manufacturer's update tool to install a utility made by your motherboard manufacturer. Why the fuck would you do that, you idiot?

There's a bombcast today right?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Thank you jeff for pointing out the dark souls guy thumbs up.

Been driving me batty ever since I saw it.

he just said it's sticking too closely to the 64 formula and kept it vague otherwise because of the embargo

not even remotely "savage"

Eh you know, exaggeration and all that.

Also didn't he say that it made him question the merits of star fox as a whole?

daydream

Banned
Eh you know, exaggeration and all that.

Also didn't he say that it made him question the merits of star fox as a whole?

that's true, though he goes on to praise the original and 64 regardless of that opening line

i dunno, star fox is fun but i never felt super strongly about it myself. kinda more interested to play star fox guard than the main dish

justjim89

Damn, seems like my laptop is just too far on the underpowered side for Dark Souls 3. On low settings, anytime the dragon breathes or one of the zombies explode into the weird tentacle form, my framerate drops to like 10 FPS and it boots me back to the main menu. I guess I'll have to play the whole thing offline.

I don't understand what makes it so demanding, though. I was playing Dark Souls 2 earlier today and that's a better looking game graphically with a better framerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom