• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess Who

Banned
2549696-yungvin.jpg

We need some Young Austin pictures.

I know Vinny's mentioned that he was on his high school football team before but god damn, that is one of the most high-school-football-player-lookin' young men I ever saw

How old is Austin? He's young right? I've always assumed he's younger than me and I'm 25.

The Giant Bomb Wiki says he was born 07/26/1985, so he'll turn 31 in a few months.

Edit: Here are is the Giant Bomb Wiki list of birthdays:

Jeff Gerstmann: 08/01/1975 (Currently 40)
Jason Oestreicher: *
Vinny Caravella: 05/10/1978 (Currently 37)
Brad Shoemaker: 07/20/1979 (Currently 36)
Matt Rorie: 11/10/1979 (Currently 36)
Alex Navarro: 11/18/1981 (Currently 34)
Dan Ryckert: 06/16/1984 (Currently 31)
Austin Walker: 07/26/1985 (Currently 30)
Drew Scanlon: 05/19/1986 (Currently 29)

*Jason does not have a wiki entry yet, but in 2015, he mentioned his first son was 22 years old and that Jason was 16 when his son was born. Going by that math, he was about 16 years old in 1993 (22 years before 2015). Being 16 in 1993, would mean he was born in 1977, making him 38/39.

Scizzy

Does anyone else feel like Jeff Bakalar often seems like he's winding up for a controversial statement and then offers the most popular opinion possible? Some paraphrased examples:

"Does anyone else every just feel like vaping is utterly ridiculous?"
"12 Monkeys is a very underrated movie." (Everyone likes 12 Monkeys)
"For the record, my favorite Uncharted game is 2."

It is an enjoyable tic.

daydream

Banned
Samurai Warriors 4: Empires QL on the schedule for Friday, I'm still not used to there being someone at the site who likes those games.

it probably is a beast ql, innit

i wish it was dan x jeff, we all know what the deal is with that game, might as well get an entertaining ql out of it

it probably is a beast ql, innit

i wish it was dan x jeff, we all know what the deal is with that game, might as well get an entertaining ql out of it

I think I preferred the Arslan QL that GBeast did more than any previous West QL of a musou game. It probably helps that I'm someone who can enjoy those games so I prefer a QL from someone who can at least tell me if this one is any good.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think I preferred the Arslan QL that GBeast did more than any previous West QL of a musou game. It probably helps that I'm someone who can enjoy those games so I prefer a QL from someone who can at least tell me if this one is any good.

I mean.

Aren't they all consistent if nothing else?

Isn't that dependant which branch though (dynasty, samurai, gundam etc. Etc.)? I thought it stays fairly consistent in each branch.
The bigger changes definitely but you still get minor tweaks and additions in the sequels for each branch. Although I don't know if that's still the case these days as I've not played most of the main musou games for sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom