• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

It looks like they are making an Archie comic about Drew

LifeWithKevinPromo-716x1024.jpg

KingKong

finally watching the GBEast Dark Souls 3 playthrough now that I'm past the area they played and its really good. premium series??? needs Vinny at the helm though, Austin is way too competent

justjim89

Folks with an Xbox One controller wireless on the PC: do I need to shut this thing off? The Xbox logo is still glowing and I don't wanna run the batteries down.

Vic Tokai

Neo Member
Folks with an Xbox One controller wireless on the PC: do I need to shut this thing off? The Xbox logo is still glowing and I don't wanna run the batteries down.

Yup. Just hold down the glowy Xbox logo button for five seconds or so til it shuts off. EDIT: It will also shut itself off after, like, ten minutes of inactivity. Usually. Sometimes it doesn't.

kingocfs

Probably been mentioned before but I'm lazy: anyone else have the thumbnail for every video stick to the bottom of the GB video player? Using Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom