• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

I want to see the vote count before deciding what to do..

Do you think scum would have Xam's role? As a way to get his teammates away from the trackers maybe?

I think that's something to discuss if Kalor flips scum; he was positioned next to Terra Day 2 start, and Terra had role claimed before the fire alarm was pulled.

CzarTim

Right now I'm keeping my vote where it is. If it's wrong and AB flips something else, I'll move on to Czar.

Why would arso-AB push me so hard today if he knew I'd flip town? He'd be lynched immediately tomorrow.

Either:

He thinks he can win tonight

or

He hopes the vote won't go through and doesn't actually want me gone so I can continue to be his red herring (we're at the same table again)

Camjo-Z

This idea is fine by itself, but would mafia really risk lynching their Godfather over that? Especially considering that Scrafty would have most likely checked weemad the next night, and given them a confirmed town status. That kind of town credit is much more needed in comparison to what scum would get from lynching weemad.

Hey man, you don't need to waste all this breath justifying your behavior to me. Just go ahead and get rid of your commuter threat now and take the L tomorrow.

Ok, I'd like to know how people intend to vote. AB and Kalor already claimed, so there shouldn't be any last minute bullshit... right?

ahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tim, unless you broke all of your limbs in a freak accident involving the NX thread, I'm going to assume you're scum
Joking

Ty4on

Camjo, maybe. I'm not terribly sure.

AB, Burb, Nin, Terra, maybe Fire, Salva, Time, Launch and maaaybe Xam I don't feel like lynching.
CzarTim I don't have much of a read on, but his vote was a little out of place for a scum. Not unthinkably though.
I'm kind of ambiguous to Kalor and Ouro.

Camjo did react to the last minute voting which is a little odd for a scum (I imagine them just going "oh shit" instead of commenting) and he didn't vote Salva, but his behavior really hasn't filled me with confidence. D2 he reminds me a lot of Wee.

Camjo-Z

Camjo did react to the last minute voting which is a little odd for a scum (I imagine them just going "oh shit" instead of commenting) and he didn't vote Salva, but his behavior really hasn't filled me with confidence. D2 he reminds me a lot of Wee.

pls no using me as the last minute "FUCK I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A REAL CHOICE LET'S VOTE ON SOMEBODY RANDOM" lynch

i want an honorable death, not one built on shame and wimpiness

Ty4on

pls no using me as the last minute "FUCK I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A REAL CHOICE LET'S VOTE ON SOMEBODY RANDOM" lynch

i want an honorable death, not one built on shame and wimpiness
We'll do the Love Boat thing. Any second now someone is going to fake claim cop :p

Or you know, roy is the arso and withheld night one to claim.
Roy claimed to be doused N1. If he is the arsonist, he could have done so to throw suspicion off himself going forward. Or because he has to douse himself also, and being victim #1 usually evokes less suspicion. (see: the way most have written him off as a danger entirely).

It was almost for sure Salva until nin's plea for innocence. To be honest, I thought Nin and Salva were lovers so I backed out because of that.
This is why I moved my vote from Fireblend also.

Ok, I'd like to know how people intend to vote. AB and Kalor already claimed, so there shouldn't be any last minute bullshit... right?
lol

Hmm that's actually pretty believable, but it hinges on whether my ability worked or not. If mafia knew my ability didn't exist as I'd described it, they would have killed me because I was hiding something else. They know it happened the way I said it did, though.

But again, giving me too much credit here.
How would they know? Their kill target was table 1.

Burbeting

Banned
I read your concerns. They're reasonable enough, but coming from you I don't think they're genuine.

What other reason do you have doubting my concerns other than the possibility that I moved in night 1? Which could be explained be with either me or Timeaisis being targeted, Timeaisis moving during night, or me moving during night? Aka. with pretty many explanations.

Burbeting

Banned
I just feel that Camjo is tunneling on me pretty bad right now, and I don't really understand why. His reasoning on why I voted for weemad feels especially flimsy.

roytheone

Roy claimed to be doused N1. If he is the arsonist, he could have done so to throw suspicion off himself going forward. Or because he has to douse himself also, and being victim #1 usually evokes less suspicion. (see: the way most have written him off as a danger entirely).

Or you know, roy is the arso and withheld night one to claim.

I mean, yeah, I could be the arsonist and this is all a big gamble to help achieve my win condition. But that would require me either

A) having to douse myself because it is required of my role.
B) Not dousing on purpose as a gamble.
C) getting role blocked/targeting someone that didn't end up doused (which would require me to know it failed before I made my post about being doused).

All these options are very unlikely. Possible I guess, but very unlikely.

CzarTim

I just feel that Camjo is tunneling on me pretty bad right now, and I don't really understand why. His reasoning on why I voted for weemad feels especially flimsy.

Do you read it as him being misguided townie or scum trying to save a buddy? He seems very confident kalor will flip commuter.

Camjo-Z

What other reason do you have doubting my concerns other than the possibility that I moved in night 1? Which could be explained be with either me or Timeaisis being targeted, Timeaisis moving during night, or me moving during night? Aka. with pretty many explanations.

Look mate, right from the start I was suspecting you and Ouro. Ouro claimed something that makes me care a little less about going after him, whereas YOU came right out of the gate today and started talking about the votes really heavily, even with two people doused. It reeked of pushing the discussion towards a lynch you wanted as soon as possible without saying anything particularly controversial. And as a great horse once said... no sir, I didn't like it.

Like I said, go ahead and vote Kalor. We shall see who has the last laugh tomorrow. (Fun fact: it will be me, not necessarily because I will be right but simply because I will wait until after you have laughed to commence also doing so)

I just feel that Burb is getting really defensive over my vote on him, and I don't really understand why since nobody (except nin) is joining me.

Now if y'all will excuse me I have a final to go fail. Hopefully I'll be back before day end.

Burbeting

Banned
But if Kalor is scum, I doubt scum Camjo would be this on-the-nose about protecting him,,especially after Camjo was yesterday so against Scrafty and not participating in the weemadarthur lynch. Scum Camjo would stay more on the sidelines on the Kalor issue in that case, in order to get less exposure on his face.

Burbeting

Banned
Have you played with him before? What is different from his usual attitude?

I feel there's something off, but for the most part it is similar.

I only modded love boat, haven't engaged with him other than that. I agree he is somewhat similar to that game, but I can't help but to feel that he is tunnelling right now somewhat. But like I said, that's not really a scum tell.

CzarTim

Is it possible cam is overreacting to distract us from the fact that nin revealed either he or ty moved / had an action performed on them? Maybe he is the killer?

Vote: Camjo-Z

Fireblend

Banned
I'm keeping my vote on Kalor for now. Camjo also sounds good actually; but he seems like a better choice for tomorrow, along with Ouro if the arsonist doesn't get to him first.

Ty4on

I'm keeping my vote on Kalor for now. Camjo also sounds good actually; but he seems like a better choice for tomorrow, along with Ouro if the arsonist doesn't get to him first.
From your perspective, why did you vote Salva yesterday and what do you think yesterday's lynch can tell us?

RetroMG

Can we get a vote count?

Sorry, I was sleeping.

kalor (5)
burbeting 1288 (1486)
xamtheking 1469 (1499)
burbeting 1513
xamtheking 1535 (1768)
roytheone 1665
nin1000 1691 (1895)
timeaisis 1756
fireblend 1994
launchpadmcq 2071

absolutbro (2)
czartim 1373 (2117)
ourobolus 1481 (1546)
ourobolus 1550 (1597)
ourobolus 1606
launchpadmcq 1677 (1920)
xamtheking 1768
launchpadmcq 1930 (2071)

burbeting (2)
nin1000 1913
camjo-z 2094

camjo-z (2)
salvapot 2092
czartim 2173

czartim (1)
absolutbro 1625
launchpadmcq 1920 (1930)

robotninjahornets (1)
salvapot 1442 (1506)
salvapot 1654 (1748)
kalor 1673

xamtheking (0)
kalor 1429 (1673)
timeaisis 1497 (1615)
xamtheking 1499 (1535)
salvapot 1506 (1635)
ourobolus 1546 (1550)
absolutbro 1554 (1625)
launchpadmcq 1585 (1636)
ourobolus 1597 (1606)

ourobolus (0)
burbeting 1486 (1513)
fireblend 1670 (1994)
camjo-z 1695 (2094)
salvapot 1748 (2035)

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
For now:

VOTE: Camjo-z

I just don't feel comfortable with him. At all. Red flags everywhere, from his arguments to the way his posts come across. I just don't like it.

Ouro, brother. I know you might think I'm salty about you not being town; I'm not. I still kind of trust you up until the point where it comes down to bad math and we would have to stop you. You have to trust me, though; I was definitely responsible for your drink not getting to the right person.

Fireblend

Banned
From your perspective, why did you vote Salva yesterday and what do you think yesterday's lynch can tell us?

It seemed like a safe bet; he'd not only not participated much, he flat out refused to do so more than once. So yeah, it seemed like a logical lynch. I wasn't here when the day ended, but honestly I'm glad because I probably would have doubled down on it and defended Weemad. I haven't entirely trashed the idea of him being scum, but I find it unlikely we had 2 of them on our sights.

Regarding what the D2 lynch told us, I think most conclusions drawn at the beginning of today are valid. Mostly about where to look; no mafia team is going to let their godfather get lynched without a fight, and that should be reflected in the way the votes ended up.

roytheone

Here is a random thought in case I die tonight:

If I have to pick a scum between terra and nin, I would pick Terra. I don't think a scum would counter claim this power, even if they really have that power. It would put way to much attention to them. And nin claimed pretty much unprovoked, and claimed because he had information that could help us. That feels like a town move to me. This tunneling Nin seems to do a bit on Burb also feels town to me. I doubt scum would out themselves just to tunnel on someone that will get them lynched after that person flips town.

Kalor and Camjo both look scummy as hell. If Camjo gets another vote, I'll hop over to him.

He and you of course :) you should think of a good response for tomorrow then. Town will avenge my death.

I would be incredibly surprised if Bronx isn't the one dead tomorrow, actually.

literally no one else was

image.php

Burbeting

Banned
I don't think Camjo-Z is the best pick for today. I'm sticking with Kalor, he hasn't done anything today to encourage me on his towniness.

Fireblend

Banned
I agree with Burb. I'd expect scum to be subtly pushing for someone with votes on them already rather than trying to start a new bandwagon against someone who isn't suspected by anyone at the moment.

Ty4on

It seemed like a safe bet; he'd not only not participated much, he flat out refused to do so more than once. So yeah, it seemed like a logical lynch. I wasn't here when the day ended, but honestly I'm glad because I probably would have doubled down on it and defended Weemad. I haven't entirely trashed the idea of him being scum, but I find it unlikely we had 2 of them on our sights.

Regarding what the D2 lynch told us, I think most conclusions drawn at the beginning of today are valid. Mostly about where to look; no mafia team is going to let their godfather get lynched without a fight, and that should be reflected in the way the votes ended up.
If Kalor is scum we sort of had two (or more) in our sights. What do you make of Wee voting for Kalor yesterday?

Burb brought up that had we lynched another scum and Scrafty had cleared Wee it would have been bad news for us. Initially at the very least Wee went really hard on Scrafty and her insistence that we shouldn't let Scrafty slide because of her claim was arguably what got her lynched.

I think we should focus on Seath more tomorrow because Wee initially voted Scrafty due to her prod vote on RNH.

Top Bottom