• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

This is maybe assuming too much, but given crab's 1-shot, I doubt there is a cop in this game, or if there is, it's weak/handicapped in some way.

Election had something similar with it's setup- Cabot had a 1 shot day cop check, and the cop was 50% accurate (LOL)

Plus other ways to confirm town outside of the cop, such as a player with an override, who can confirm himself, etc.

I also doubt, with the information about The Forger and The Cop, that we have a role cop, as that could basically do the job for the cop.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, Lone_Prodigy will be replacing euphemism

Order up drinks for me.

No more replacements, please.

Huh, well, I guess that means I know my day 2 strategy now

Stackpole was super suspicious yesterday. Sorry lone_prodigy, I know you can't explain it, and I know this is totally unfair, but my scumread on stackpole is my strongest read right now, so I'm gonna tunnel you for the rest of the day

VOTE: Lone_Prodigy

/s, will unvote/revote in my next post

cabot

Stackpole was super suspicious yesterday. Sorry lone_prodigy, I know you can't explain it, and I know this is totally unfair, but my scumread on stackpole is my strongest read right now, so I'm gonna tunnel you for the rest of the day

Please re-examine the player list located here

TheExodu5

Banned
Also, we need to be questioning TheExodu5 too. The fact that you had been bread crumbing doesn't mean shit. For all we know you're scum that got fake roles and was smart enough to set up your breadcrumb early, rather than come up with a role much later

Feel free to question me all you like. I'm still not divulging my role power.

Town will have to lynch me or scum will have to kill me to find out.

Timeaisis

OK, so I see most chatter last night was just nin and Gorlak going back and forth, duking it out. Fantastic.

OK, so we have another big list of lynch candidates today, but I'm of the mind we should settle on one of those that voted on AB, as I said in previous posts, I think at least one of them is scum.

I'll quote my previous analysis.

OK, kind of a follow-up to my last analysis post. Let's look at everyone who voted AB. As Ouro said yesterday, AB really would get us hardly any information today, and I think he is mostly right. We don't really have a lot to go on from such a weak lynch. AB didn't have any opinions on anyone. For that reason, I think AB just happened to be the "easy" target and was simply a victim of circumstance. That being said, I find it very likely that there is at least one scum vote in here as a prodding vote, kind of a vote to steer the ship towards AB. So I'll run through of my suspicions of everyone who voted AB.

catvoca 1018 (1147)
Voted very early, but changed to WAMD near the end of the day. I actually missed his vote in my analysis yesterday, because he unvoted. Leaning town here.

dusk soldier 1035
Basically confirmed town at this point, moving on.

crab 1046 (1069)
Also basically confirmed town at this point. (or at least dusk and crab are both town, or neither is). He also changes his vote to splinter soon after, so it's hard to count this as anything interesting.

batsnacks 1053
Bats is the vote for AB. The momentum doesn't start picking up for an AB vote until Exodu5's role claim. But was this batsnacks trying to start a bandwagon? Maybe?

kyanrute 1141
As I mentioned previously, a seemingly reactionary vote coming after Exodu5's reveal. But, as Kyan himself points out, he is justified in this:

I think this is a very fair reasoning for voting AB, so for now I'm not suspect.

wherearemahdragonz 1157
A follow-up bandwagon style vote after Exodu5's vote and Kyan's. This vote does not sit well with me considering WAMD's posting (and voting) history.

theexodu5 1165
This is very suspect as it creates a tie between WAMD and AB. It's even weirder because WAMD had voted for TheExodu5 previously.. Also, this is Exodu5's first actual vote of the day, before that he voted for no lynch. Maybe he wanted a no lynch after all and wanted to try that via a tie? Who knows. Tying the game seems weird for someone who has no strong inclinations to lynch anyone in particular, unless they wanted a no lynch.

hyperactivity 1185
The tiebreaker vote. Not sure what to think about this one other than probably didn't want to end in a no lynch. AB was the safe pick. Reads town to me. And scum don't like to be the final vote (note that hype and splinter voted in the same final moments)

*splinter 1186
Dead.

So of those voters, taking into account everything here's my reads, currently.

catvoca 1018 (1147) - Town
dusk soldier 1035 - Town
crab 1046 (1069) - Town
batsnacks 1053 - Slight scum
kyanrute 1141 - Slight Town
wherearemahdragonz 1157 - Scum
theexodu5 1165 - Scum
hyperactivity 1185 - Town
*splinter 1186 - DEAD

So, those are them. Like I said, I lean bats,WAMD,and Exodu5 asscum. I was original suspicious of Kyan's seeming bandwagoning, but I think he made a pretty reasoned response to it here:

Time points out that the way I jumped on the Absoluttrain seemed rather hasty. I can see where you are coming from, if you only took a look at the vote post, but this is not the case. The vote was made 30 minutes before the end, right after I checked that Exodu5's early posts contained possible breadcrumbs. There was no need to unvote, I wanted somebody to die and I was going to be present til the end so I was certain I could change the vote should it be needed. When I voted for Exodu5 in #1057, I lined up my list of preferred candidates should Exodu5 not happen. Absolut was the second on that list. I had voiced my suspicions of him way back in #621. With this, it should be clear that the vote itself did not come out of the blue.

Although, I'd still be open to Kyan lynch if someone makes a good argument.

For now, I'm between Exodu5 (who still, seriously guys, does not get a free pass from his bartender claim) and WAMD for her posting patterns yesterday in addition her goofy role that makes little sense to me.

For now,

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

But if Exodu5 continues the trend of giving us the bare minimum of participation, I'll be back to him.

Catvoca

Banned
Feel free to question me all you like. I'm still not divulging my role power.

Town will have to lynch me or scum will have to kill me to find out.

If you're not going to give out any info on your role than you at least need to start posting more about the game. How do you expect people to trust you when you've been so quiet this whole time, not giving your thoughts on basically anything? So with that in mind, who do you think is a good candidate for lynching right now? Who are you reading as town and who are you reading as scum?

Timeaisis

So, Exodu5, let me get this straight.

- You don't talk all that much.
- After you have some heat on you, you roleclaim the bartender
- You continue to refuse to talk much at all, but expect us to believe what you do say

Did I get all that? Seems to me you are daring us to play chicken with you. Not a very useful strategy for town.

Kyanrute

And my favourite shitposter is doing his shtick as usual. Last time I wasn't convinced to follow through on it, but if you go on to play like you do I want you lynched Kyan.

i missed this the first time. daaaaawwwww love you too.

i am ordinary town.

TheExodu5

Banned
I realize I haven't been posting much. I'LL getting in the way. Things are winding down so I should be able to participate more.

Currently, my main targets are WMD and Hyperactivity.

WMD'S claim is overly convoluted. However, we stand to get more information on day 3 would I vote to give WMD a pass until then.

Hyperactivitiy broke the tie and got AB lynched on day 1. Either bad luck, or he was protecting WMD. We have the most to gain from lynching Hyper. If he turns up scum, then we should immediately suspect WMD. If not, then it gives WMD more credibility.

Those are my current thoughts.

nin1000

Banned
20be0b73140f24e9c6b0ced5041e68fe.jpg

have a good one

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'll try posting shortly. Had the mother of all shit days; plane cancellation, two delayed trains, and then a four hour standing train. Bit drained.

I realize I haven't been posting much. I'LL getting in the way. Things are winding down so I should be able to participate more.

WMD'S claim is overly convoluted. However, we stand to get more information on day 3 would I vote to give WMD a pass until then.

Hyperactivitiy broke the tie and got AB lynched on day 1. Either bad luck, or he was protecting WMD. We have the most to gain from lynching Hyper. If he turns up scum, then we should immediately suspect WMD. If not, then it gives WMD more credibility.

Gonna respond to this bullshit really quickly here.

Come day 1, you don't fucking lynch a claimed pr. You don't do it. Unless it's explicitly bullshit or self-contradicting, you don't fucking lynch the claimed pr.

I asked WAMD a question about her role, then refreshed constantly until about a minute and a half before the deadline, when I realized I wouldn't get an answer in time. So, at a minute before the deadline, I broke the tie.

I'm the bartender. I'm town. I'm not sharing anything about myself other than that. Town has nothing to gain from me revealing my role at the moment.

I was trying to get a no-lynch through a tie. If that didn't work, then I wanted to see what the final voters did. I had no firm opinion on either WMD or AB, so I was hoping scum would slip up at the end and make an obvious attempt to lynch a townie. In the end, this may or may not have been a good idea. Splinter is dead and was town. Hyper is the other one to break the tie, and is a scum suspect as a result.

Right now, my 2 suspects are Hyper and WMD. Hyper for the aforementioned tie break during day 1, and WMD for a very vague role description.

I saw what you said about how you wanted a tie in the votes. Well, I didn't. Me ensuring a tie in the votes would be stupid unless I was in the no lynch crowd, which I NEVER was in. You said it yourself, *Spinter was town, and he voted in the same minute I did, except I had now ay of knowing he would, and at that moment, I needed a lynch.

You can call it trying to lynch a townie, but looking back at the end of day 1 would be useless without an actual hard result we could look at.

Now, as for you, I'm annoyed that you seem to have decided to take the same approach you did day 1.

1) You seem to have decided for yourself that you not giving us any info on your role is bullshit. Sorry, but we have 0 reason to think you're town right now, and should you indeed be a town pr, scum are well aware of this.

2) You also are posting in the same manner as day 1. In day 1, you dug your trench in the no lynch camp, and then voted OMGUS for the rest of the day. During day 1, especially near the end of the day, I just assumed it was a frustrated townie/someone who really hates day 1s (which I've both seen and been before). But today, your suspicion on me AGAIN comes down to you being in the no lynch camp: yous et up a tie, and somehow you find that the person who made the move most of the players here would have made suspicious.

Vote: absolutbro

I'd rather see a tie or see who is brave enough to break the tie.

You trying to scout out who is "brave" enough to break the tie is just stupid, because you can look at every single end of day near tie as proof that 100%, players will break the tie. Because you had already put a comment saying that whoever broke that tie would be doing something to look at doesn't actually make it so.

You refusing to give any information about your role wouldn't even be so much of an issue if you you actually contributed past a few of the main topics being discussed. Your reads list comes down to topic #1 of today so far, and me, which I've already discussed.

And ironically enough, your suspicion of WAMD doesn't even try to consider the main defense I had for you yesterday: why does scum WAMD make her claim that convoluted?

And to answer your question, I was protecting WAMD, a claimed day 1 pr, while ensuring the lynch. Hoorah, I was protecting WAMD, I did what most players would have done in that situation.

As if me turning up scum would somehow make WAMD that much more of a suspect, when I was one of the people who pushed her lynch and claim. If anything me turning up as scum would just mean I made the move I did to look as if I was a townie, completely separate from either player, because in general, people suspect the person who tied the vote and breathe somewhat in relief when someone breaks that tie.

On a slightly different tangent, some of my town reads atm:

90% sure town
Crab
Dusk Soldier

50% sure town
WAMD

Kyanrute

Playing the exclusion game gives me dragonz, Retroid, TheExodu5, MattyG and batsnacks. I’m fine with all of them.

Yes for dragonz because of her claim and the way she did it. No for dragonz because of the complexity of the claim.

Yes for Retroid because he voted no lynch and has done nothing today. Besides the Absoluttrain, the inactive camp is a good scum hunting ground as well. No because inactive lynches give very little in the case of a mislynch.

Yes for TheExodu5 because he too is a no lyncher and after we gave him a second chance in life, he changes nothing, says nothing. No because he could have a role that loses much of its value when revealed.

Yes for MattyG because of inactivity. No because inactive mislynches give very little.

Yes for batsnacks because of a gut feel. He reminds me of his Bear Boat self where he was a neutral. The playstyle would benefit a scum player as well. No because it is a meta feel.

The lucky candidates, please give me a reason not to vote for you and feel free to jump at each others throats while you are at it.

batsnacks

This just doesn't seem like how town would claim ultra-important-power-role The Bartender. TheExodu5's posts read to me like we will never see any evidence that his role is legit, that he will never be night killed, and that if town has a problem with it we will have to lynch him. I don't remember who said it but it is like he's playing chicken.

Vote: TheExodu5

Playing the exclusion game gives me dragonz, Retroid, TheExodu5, MattyG and batsnacks. I’m fine with all of them.

Yes for dragonz because of her claim and the way she did it. No for dragonz because of the complexity of the claim.

Yes for Retroid because he voted no lynch and has done nothing today. Besides the Absoluttrain, the inactive camp is a good scum hunting ground as well. No because inactive lynches give very little in the case of a mislynch.

Yes for TheExodu5 because he too is a no lyncher and after we gave him a second chance in life, he changes nothing, says nothing. No because he could have a role that loses much of its value when revealed.

Yes for MattyG because of inactivity. No because inactive mislynches give very little.

Yes for batsnacks because of a gut feel. He reminds me of his Bear Boat self where he was a neutral. The playstyle would benefit a scum player as well. No because it is a meta feel.

The lucky candidates, please give me a reason not to vote for you and feel free to jump at each others throats while you are at it.

What's the exclusion game?

Last 24 hours have been interesting albeit a little slow...

One thing I need to know if WAMD knows is if her handler is another player or if that's just flavor. Based on the claim, it's hard to tell if this is another who is actually involved in these "missions" or just one of the mods playing the role of handler.

I'm just trying to figure out the mechanics of this role, because at this point it seems a) massively complicated, way more so than a normal spy, b) like just kind of a mess of mechanics and rules that don't seem to make a whole lot of sense in the structure of the game, and c) to not be driven by the player but rather by chance, something that normal roles generally avoid. All this leads me to believe that WAMD is making shit up as she goes along. But at the same time I want to be positive that it's not just being confused in the explanations and isn't actually is a useful, legitimate role.

Ahhh, I'm tryin', I'm tryin'!

That's a massive parrot.

interesting...

Im trying to decide who bothers me more between WAMD and Exodu5. I'd have to give it to WAMD for igniting last minute chaos voting on a poor target (AbsolutBro), which is a big bane of mine.

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

uh huh...

Where is everyone today? Seems like only a handful of people have checked in.

hmm...

The one player who particularly stood out to me while reading this day was timetokill.

Who's up to lynch him?

ok...

My list on who i would vote out on that list

batsnacks
kyanrute
hyperactivity

either of them would be fine in my book.

vote:Ourobolus

Kyanrute

What's the exclusion game?

A silly way to say that I went over everyone in my mind, looking for reasons to lynch them and reasons to keep them alive. The people who got excluded from the lynch candidates were either people with notable #townpoints (like Crab) or people who had not managed to gather that many #scumpoints (like Catvoca). #thingpoints then is a silly way to say how I read people.

I post silly things. Blame Gorlak for encouraging me.

Timeaisis

Every post you make reads like a complete non-commitment on your part. Like you are just posting for the sake of having posted.

And don't pretend that breaking a tie is a bad thing. A no lynch on D1 is considered bad by many people. Hyper thought AB was more likely to be scum than WAMD and he didn't want a tie, so he voted to break the tie. I don't necessarily agree with his reasoning for AB over WAMD, but breaking the tie was something we needed to do.

The only reason I've got my vote on WAMD right now instead of you is because WAMD has more weirdness going on with her role and her posting and voting history, like stuff we can point to. If I were going off who I feel is playing the most scummy right now, you are it, buddy.

TheExodu5

Banned
This just doesn't seem like how town would claim ultra-important-power-role The Bartender. TheExodu5's posts read to me like we will never see any evidence that his role is legit, that he will never be night killed, and that if town has a problem with it we will have to lynch him. I don't remember who said it but it is like he's playing chicken.

Vote: TheExodu5

My role does loose much of its power when revealed. If I'm pushed to the edge, then I'll obviously have no choice but to reveal.

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. Maybe I shouldn't have been so adamant about my no lynch vote.

In S5, I took a hard stance based on gut and it backfired. I've been trying to avoid that here, but maybe I'm just trying to rely too much on fact and power roles and not enough on intuition.

I'll try to open up my play a bit. That's all I can do at the moment.

batsnacks

I'm not sure if Dusk is all a beautiful mind here or just trying to humor us.

In the grand scheme of things. maybe we are all Dusk. Just hmming and oking and uh-huhing our ways through life, emphasizing what we think are the "good" and "correct" words here and there.

Looking at the active posters, WhereAreMahDragonz is my biggest scum read, I don't quite believe her role claim yet and I've posted my thoughts on her bandwagoning previously. I still do think we should probably leave her alive for another night and see if she gets any information that could prove her role day 3.

Look who comes crawling back.

So, putting aside Dragonz I would probably lynch Timetokill. I've gotten a scummy vibe off of him for a while. He bandwagoned on my Dragonz vote almost immediately, and this was after posting very little else in the thread. We've seen him (and batsnacks for that matter) try and pressure Exodu5 into revealing more about his role in a way that could benefit scum. He's also just generally posted a decent amount but not had that much content in his posts, and this could be could be scum trying to appear active. There's a couple of other smaller things too. Like Hyper asked him a bunch of questions in post 1000 but TTK just never answered them. He actually didn't post at all on the final day, which I find suspicious. His reply to me 2 pages ago struck me as a little funny too, like he was trying to deflect from me questioning whether the Forger role could be a scum role. So overall I just get the feeling that he could be scummy. A small plus to lynching ttk is that if he flips scum it means Dragonz is probably town as they have been at eachother's throats most of the game.

It's so funny that you're suspecting WAMD again and yet getting on me for voting for her before.

- Did I vote for her right after you? Yep.
- Did you immediately bail out in the most scum-like fashion as though you were afraid she was getting too much heat? Yep.
- Did I keep my vote on WAMD because I think she's actually scum? Yep.

I've already admitted that your post made me think she was scum, and nothing she has said since has convinced me otherwise. It reads like scum flailing about trying to come up with a good story and having to fill in the holes when poked. And now here you are, trying to pull me off her like she needs your protection... again.

I originally had you as town who was just a little gun shy, but now I'm seeing you more as scum who tried to throw a weak vote on WAMD in the first day and then backed off, and now you're using it to try and get on me like it was bait all along.

I have you at 80% scum right now, but I'm even more confident that WAMD is scum. I'm gonna prove it again.

VOTE: WhereAreMahDragonz

You're right to call me out on not answering hyper's questions though, as I totally forgot after Day 2 started, and I didn't get a chance at the end of Day 1. So here goes.

So, questions I was going to ask timetokill mainly have to do with him not really bringing up certain topics since he initially was posting about them.

1. How do you feel about me?
2. How do you feel about stackpole?
3. Read on Catvoca?
4. Current read on WAMD?
5. I know you mentioned a null read on Retroid, but as to the other no lynchers, how do you feel? Was your conversation with Batsnacks related to your scum/town reads on them?

1. I am a little weirded out by your super helpfulness and hyper posting at the start, and then your pockets of silence. You're a very streaky poster. You could be scum trying to avoid staying too prominent, or you could be town trying to avoid becoming a target. I'm leaning towards the latter at the moment just based on my gut.

2. stackpole is gone :( Anyway my read on her was that she was being too quiet, too agreeable, and seemingly contradicting herself in her post to not offend anybody. I've cooled on that a bit. zeemumu is posting a bit more and sorta has a similar tack, but I think that's just while he gets caught up. I don't have a great read on this player yet unfortunately.

3. Well, you know the answer to this above now. Originally I thought he was helpful but now I suspect he's baiting. I had him at around 40% scum before the day began.

4. Scumtastic.

5. My general read on the no lynchers was that there was at least one scum among them, but that there wasn't enough information to determine which one. As far as batsnacks, yes, I was prodding him in a particular way, but the way he responded actually assuaged my concerns. I have him as town at the moment.

Catvoca

Banned
Dusk's post is hilarious, like WTF. Interesting to see two players vote Ouro with no reasoning recently. Either of you care to elaborate?

Exodu5, I'm not sure I trust Hyper but the reasoning you gave for thinking he's scum were super weak. Like you're saying he's scum for doing the same thing as Splinter who was confirmed town. I was leaning town on you after your roleclaim but your actions afterwards have not instilled any confidence in my read of you.

- Did I vote for her right after you? Yep.
- Did you immediately bail out in the most scum-like fashion as though you were afraid she was getting too much heat? Yep.
- Did I keep my vote on WAMD because I think she's actually scum? Yep.

I've already admitted that your post made me think she was scum, and nothing she has said since has convinced me otherwise. It reads like scum flailing about trying to come up with a good story and having to fill in the holes when poked. And now here you are, trying to pull me off her like she needs your protection... again.

I originally had you as town who was just a little gun shy, but now I'm seeing you more as scum who tried to throw a weak vote on WAMD in the first day and then backed off, and now you're using it to try and get on me like it was bait all along.

Considering I was the one who tried to get her voted out in the last few hours of day 1 this doesn't make a lot of sense. I mean Dragonz was one vote away from gone if it wasn't for exodu5 tying and splinter and hyper voting AB. I wanted her gone, it's pretty clear to see.

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm not saying Hyper is scum. I just said his vote gives us the most information in case of a lynch.

In the end, what did we gain from the day 1 lynch? Voting patterns, right? Do we look at bandwagoners (early votes), do we look at tie makers (myself) or do we look at tie breakers? And what about those that abstained? I'm trying to attribute some value to a lynch on day 2 based on day 1's voting patterns.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
As a quick note, I'm actually okay with WAMD's claim. My experience of mafia claims is that they're much too "neat"; mafia are very worried about the plausibility of their claims, and claims tend to fit all the facts and flavour that town already knows too perfectly. Look at how my role claim evolved in Harry Potter, for example - I made sure to follow the basic rules of keeping it very simple and making sure it didn't present anything wildly new but followed information that town already knew. WAMD's claim is... weird. It doesn't seem pro-town, the roles are confusing, the flavour explanation was slow in coming forth. In my experience, these are things associated with town claims.Town claims are weird because town doesn't have the need for them to make sense.

Considering I was the one who tried to get her voted out in the last few hours of day 1 this doesn't make a lot of sense. I mean Dragonz was one vote away from gone if it wasn't for exodu5 tying and splinter and hyper voting AB. I wanted her gone, it's pretty clear to see.

And you even admitted then that it could be seen as bandwagoning, so I would think you'd know there are times when you vote and it appears like a bandwagon but really you're just convinced they're scum. You even say as much in your post. So it seems weird that you're still trying to get on me for that.

It's true that you kept your vote there at the end of the day, so that's a good look. Although when you voted it only tied it before the big rush at the end, it wasn't to cast the decision either way. A minor point but I guess everything has to be considered.

Anyway if you think she's scum like I do, I don't know why you'd come after me for it. I've been arguing for her lynch longer than anybody at this point.

TheExodu5

Banned
Okay, am I missing something about Crabs power and claim? We know the command is real, but we only has his word to go on that his power was actually a 1 shot day cop. Karl's command response doesn't really corroborate anything.

From my understand Crab claimed he has a bunch of powers that he can use once or something, and he's used one (that we know of). I likened it to the Crazy 8 in Mario Kart, where you get one of each item and can use them all once. He said that was accurate.

I was wondering about the response but I felt like he answered questions about it well enough. What do you feel is missing?

Catvoca

Banned
And you even admitted then that it could be seen as bandwagoning, so I would think you'd know there are times when you vote and it appears like a bandwagon but really you're just convinced they're scum. You even say as much in your post. So it seems weird that you're still trying to get on me for that.

It's true that you kept your vote there at the end of the day, so that's a good look. Although when you voted it only tied it before the big rush at the end, it wasn't to cast the decision either way. A minor point but I guess everything has to be considered.

Anyway if you think she's scum like I do, I don't know why you'd come after me for it. I've been arguing for her lynch longer than anybody at this point.

If you read my post you'd now I'm not only coming after you for that. It was like one point among many. You bandwagoning on my vote didn't make me immediately think you were scum, It was one point that added towards my larger feelings on you being scummy. In general your posting patterns have given me scummy vibes. You've latched on to this one point to make it seem like I am scum and you're town while ignoring everything else I've said (well except the hyper stuff), in a very misleading way.

zeemumu

You post a lot, more than anyone currently I think, but a lot of it doesn't really go anywhere and it makes keeping track of relationships between accusations and animosity confusing. I say this because when I first got into the game I started making a relationship chart to keep track of everything and your node was branching out all over the place. I feel like you know what you're doing too much to be accidentally confusing.

Ourobolus

Banned

You post a lot, more than anyone currently I think, but a lot of it doesn't really go anywhere and it makes keeping track of relationships between accusations and animosity confusing. I say this because when I first got into the game I started making a relationship chart to keep track of everything and your node was branching out all over the place. I feel like you know what you're doing too much to be accidentally confusing.
i don't like this

this seems like shoddy reasoning

because i found stackpole suspicious

i am ok with you or timetokill going today

Dusk i will give you a pass since crab seems to have cleared you

you are incorrect though

zeemumu

I mean, why to all of those.

And why fire out so many accusations and suspicions in random directions so early on? You had to know that that's not helpful for anyone's read.

Ourobolus

Banned
it takes me about twenty minutes to load a new page so based on memory i believe it was based on calling D1 boring and useless

i think there was more but let's just cut the difference and say my eye is on you

zeemumu

it takes me about twenty minutes to load a new page so based on memory i believe it was based on calling D1 boring and useless

i think there was more but let's just cut the difference and say my eye is on you

But your responses were only a few minutes apart and you have the highest post count in the thread.

Top Bottom