• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

nin1000

Banned
You revealed your power because you think you're a likely target.

You keep other relevant info a secret which would make it easier to verify if your town or not because ... reasons. This won't help us if you die.

IF... Gorlak...IF
I trust crab in not revealing more info.
He is an experienced player. I cannot say the same about you. What a shame.
The thing is thought. All your shouting is not even getting the attention of those that are missing. Those who are, just don't need to say a thing since we ad town will devour ourselves. GG everyone.

cabot

Please note I am unable to use the tool at work. This will be the only count I can make for the next 9 hours or so.

VOTE TALLY:

batsnacks (1)
gorlak 1956 (2094)
mazre 1960

salvapot (1)
salvapot 1967
gorlak 2094 (2110)

timetokill (1)
kyanrute 1992 (2112)
wherearemahdragonz 2045

wherearemahdragonz (6)
timeaisis 2018
dusk soldier 2024 (2027)
dusk soldier 2027
batsnacks 2034
nin1000 2109
gorlak 2110
kyanrute 2112

zeemumu (0)
nin1000 2103 (2109)

10 votes for majority.

DAY 3 ENDS:
gre_1466888400.png

Kyanrute

So far Barrylocke has been the only one to claim to get a fake id and nin the only one who got a poison drink. Odd. Anyone else?

Gorlak

Banned
IF... Gorlak...IF
I trust crab in not revealing more info.
He is an experienced player. I cannot say the same about you. What a shame.
The thing is thought. All your shouting is not even getting the attention of those that are missing. Those who are, just don't need to say a thing since we ad town will devour ourselves. GG everyone.

WTF is wrong with you. If you truly believe this how can you simply trust him? How would you be sure about this in any way when you know what he is capable of? His reasoning is bullshit and you know it. Don't you wanna talk about your drink?

CRAB give me a reason I can believe. I don't know if you are town. The doctor is dead, you are the "outed" jack of all trades, no matter how blatantly nin hints at protective capabilities, for all I know he's scum.
WHY would you hold back any info if you are the likely target anyway? Why not discuss it now when you are still around instead of being all mysterious? Hoping to survive this way? Trying to draw attention to you and get killed because you only had that one shot power? I don't understand you're approach and you don't make it easy to believe you.

Gorlak

Banned
There are so many people and only so few play the game. I dislike this side of mafia very much. Silence wins :/

Well, we have a direct contradiction between ttk and dragonz. So we'll lynch one of them today. If they both turn out to be town we blame cabot and Kawl for the miserable design or the corresponding town player for lying.

Afterwards we look at bats and Hyper.

Next are the 10 inactive players with 3 posts per day. See you tomorrow.

Kyanrute

I do not disagree with this and I have to admit that out of the two ttk is way more likely to be town.

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

nin1000

Banned
There are so many people and only so few play the game. I dislike this side of mafia very much. Silence wins :/

Yeah, I agree :( even though I like the back and forth between us it's sad to see no one else playing the game

Well, we have a direct contradiction between ttk and dragonz. So we'll lynch one of them today. If they both turn out to be town we blame cabot and Kawl for the miserable design or the corresponding town player for lying.

nothing can be done then. Shit happens. But I agree don't want to waste my time anymore.

nin1000

Banned
WTF is wrong with you. If you truly believe this how can you simply trust him? How would you be sure about this in any way when you know what he is capable of? His reasoning is bullshit and you know it. Don't you wanna talk about your drink?

I do not trust him. I just wanted to say that today he is not important to me.
I trust no one.
And about that drink I mentioned.
No one cares, that's why I won't mention it again.
Town played itself.

Kyanrute

I had fun nin thanks but it seems you forgot to divulge the identity of your poisoner (or the guess you had about them). Do you plan to reveal this or will you do the ttk and hope we figure it out ifwhen you die?

Please note I am unable to use the tool at work. This will be the only count I can make for the next 9 hours or so.

VOTE TALLY:

batsnacks (2)
gorlak 1956
mazre 1960

salvapot (1)
salvapot 1967

timetokill (1)
kyanrute 1992

wherearemahdragonz (2)
timeaisis 2018
dusk soldier 2024

zeemumu (1)
nin1000 2104

10 votes for majority.

DAY 3 ENDS:
gre_1466888400.png

batsnacks also voted for dragonz, so that should put her at 6 votes.

Okay so I was gonna respond to Hyper but I seriously doubt it will do anything positive and I'm really frustrated with the lack of inactivity from so many people. I get being busy. But come on, guys. This just isn't fair for anyone.

Basically I'm tired of this back and forth between the same handful of people. It's day 3 end and we've accomplished fuck all. Go ahead and lynch me, I won't fight it. I'm not bitter or angry, and I'm sorry if this comes off as me being a poor sport. That's not my intention. I'm just kinda tired of it all. It doesn't really matter anyway, I've known since day start that I was probably gonna kick it. Hopefully my flip will spark some kind of productive discussion.

Best of luck to everyone.

nin1000

Banned
Cabot, can we turbo now? I doubt the rest of the players will show up. Those who voted are those who are actually left playing.

Timeaisis

Well, a whole lot of nothing has happened. I'm still of the mind we need to lynch ttk or WAMD, and WAMD is the where I'm still leaning. How many more votes till majority?

Gorlak

Banned
Dragonz if you've already given up, just give out everything you've got. Who's scum in your opinion, what should we consider once we see your flip, who do you suspect to be the driving force behind your lynch, what should we look into ...

(I think this is way too easy of an lynch to be a scum lynch, so it's probably ttk who got away with an unproven claim so easily, but nobody talks anymore anyway. town talks themselves out of everything because there are probably 5 scum members influencing us all. shit)

nin1000

Banned
Cabot, can you poke those that are not posting? It seems that they are not even willing to play at this point. The game should therefore come to a halt.

MattyG

Banned
I've suspected WMD for a while, but now I don't want to lynch her because it just feels too easy :/ It seems we've already made our minds up though, but if she flips to be the role she claimed then I think it's pretty clear that TTK is probably our first scum.

Vote:WhereAreMahDragonz

Afterwards we look at bats and Hyper.

Next are the 10 inactive players with 3 posts per day. See you tomorrow.

My god, you spend more time complaining about the game then ever trying to do something productive. If a line of questioning fails, you freak out about how town is inactive and doing nothing blah blah blah

Do you seriously not realize how annoying it is to read your posts at this point?

Okay so I was gonna respond to Hyper but I seriously doubt it will do anything positive and I'm really frustrated with the lack of inactivity from so many people. I get being busy. But come on, guys. This just isn't fair for anyone.

Basically I'm tired of this back and forth between the same handful of people. It's day 3 end and we've accomplished fuck all. Go ahead and lynch me, I won't fight it. I'm not bitter or angry, and I'm sorry if this comes off as me being a poor sport. That's not my intention. I'm just kinda tired of it all. It doesn't really matter anyway, I've known since day start that I was probably gonna kick it. Hopefully my flip will spark some kind of productive discussion.

Best of luck to everyone.

And this is also bullshit. Go fucking defend yourself, you promised me answers to those questions

My god, it's actually become every single one of you.
Go through every single game GAFIA has ever had. If you can find one without similar bitching at points about activity and players not posting, then go ahead, feel free to bitch away

Here's a secret, our 100 page game, NX, had a TON of people that NEVER posted. Cthulhu DIED after day 2. In Harry Potter, there we days in the middle where a grand total of 5 people posted.

"Blah blah blah people aren't posting game is boring and slow." Well fucking post for us then. Gorlak, for fucks sake, you seem eager to prove batsnacks and me are scum, so go ahead and start working on that if no one else is posting, who here knows whether you'll still be playing tomorrow.

Why don't you guys start looking at the votes from day 1 and day 2? BOTH of our candidates were VERY close to be lynched, why don't you guys go look through what each of them being scum would indicate about other players votes.

You guys are just making this game boring and tiresome.

We are at 7/10 votes for majority. Next person who votes WAMD is asking for it.

Yeah at this stage I am done with the waiting this game has gotten tiresome to say the least.

VOTE:WhereAreMahDragonz

Let's turbo people. Now.

Vote: WherearemahDragonz

I do not disagree with this and I have to admit that out of the two ttk is way more likely to be town.

Vote: WhereAreMahDragonz

I've suspected WMD for a while, but now I don't want to lynch her because it just feels too easy :/ It seems we've already made our minds up though, but if she flips to be the role she claimed then I think it's pretty clear that TTK is probably our first scum.

Vote:WhereAreMahDragonz

This vote is too easy for scum to jump on.

VOTE: timetokill

Why don't all of you, rather than operating on suspicion from the past days, and the general trend (I can sneak in a vote for her), go justify a vote for her, IN the post you vote for her

Do you realize how meaningless a bandwagon consensus where anyone can post some bulllshit "yeah she's been suspicious, it's a gut read, I trust ttk and also barely pay attention to this game and want the day to be over" vote is? Especially compared to how much MORE useful today's vote would be if it was close, or there was a semblance of opposition to her vote, or if the people voting at least reasoned out for themselves why this votes should happen?

Dragonz if you've already given up, just give out everything you've got. Who's scum in your opinion, what should we consider once we see your flip, who do you suspect to be the driving force behind your lynch, what should we look into ...

(I think this is way too easy of an lynch to be a scum lynch, so it's probably ttk who got away with an unproven claim so easily, but nobody talks anymore anyway. town talks themselves out of everything because there are probably 5 scum members influencing us all. shit)

You fucking voted for her. You don't get a "I was just voting for her because I wanted to turbo" Get out of jail for free card here. And you tried the same shit yesterday.

Go fucking vote for ttk if you think ttk is the scum here

Voting for WAMD, at least, progresses the game, which is at a standstill right now. It seems that activity is a more pressing concern than scum hunting.

Anyway I voted TTK because I think he's scum, and combo broke Hyper's post above.

batsnacks

We are at 7/10 votes for majority. Next person who votes WAMD is asking for it.

Why don't all of you, rather than operating on suspicion from the past days, and the general trend (I can sneak in a vote for her), go justify a vote for her, IN the post you vote for her

Do you realize how meaningless a bandwagon consensus where anyone can post some bulllshit "yeah she's been suspicious, it's a gut read, I trust ttk and also barely pay attention to this game and want the day to be over" vote is? Especially compared to how much MORE useful today's vote would be if it was close, or there was a semblance of opposition to her vote, or if the people voting at least reasoned out for themselves why this votes should happen?

You fucking voted for her. You don't get a "I was just voting for her because I wanted to turbo" Get out of jail for free card here. And you tried the same shit yesterday.

Go fucking vote for ttk if you think ttk is the scum here

TTK's claim contradicts WMD's claim... it's really not more complicated than that. Voting for WMD is not alignment indicative at this point it should be 100% auto for all players.

This isn't one of those "there's more than one way to play this game, either alignment could reasonably do something different than vote WMD" situations. One of TTK or WMD is mafia and it's probably not TTK because if WMD flips town TTK gets lynched.

I feel like you have gone to great lengths to make this simple situation really complicated and dramatic.

batsnacks

I mean, to give an example using more a more common role

The sheriff says someone is mafia.
You're supposed to lynch the person that the sheriff says is mafia.

In our game, the tracker says someone who said they followed didn't follow (I.E. they lied and they are mafia).
You're supposed to lynch the person that the tracker says is mafia.

Mazre

Case against WAMD is solid. I'll likely put a vote on her tomorrow AM (EDT). I think there is a slim chance she and ttk could be town but WAMD's night 2 story just doesn't reconcile at all.

I went back through day 2 and have to say that bats, kyan, and hyper's activity have all been fairly consistent. Day 1 and day 2 votes definitely point towards them but not much else, could still be a scum here but it's not a slam dunk in my mind. Bats would be my choice among those 3, his break too a third candidate on day 2 and a higher volume of silly posts being the main reason.

I think the rest of our scum team is likely hiding out in the weeds on single or no votes.

batsnacks

See this:

This vote is too easy for scum to jump on.

VOTE: timetokill

Is wrong.

In a game where TTK is claiming sheriff, Lone_Prodigy is saying
"This vote is too easy for scum to jump on. The person claiming sheriff is obviously lying."

And anyone voting for reasons other than "TTK and WMD's claims aren't both true" is just padding/fluffing/over-justifying their vote. There doesn't need to be other reasons.

Mazre

Will you reword this for me?

Was mostly noting you were off an island away from the main action based on the end of day tally. Looking a little closer it looks like you lead an earlier charge against Exodu5 and salva/gorlak/ttk jumped ship late in the phase.

TTK is reading townish (pending how things play out today), salva has been largely unhelpful, gorlak has been active since he joined the game.

I'm not super enthusiastic about you as scum at this point with the drop in activity there's not much else in the way of leads at the moment (WAMD aside.)

Top Bottom