• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Kawl_USC

The confusion between Verelios on Sorian and who he voted for in his opening post is interesting.

Is there a situation in which Verelios is in scum chat with Swamped and WAMD, sees Sorian open with a vote on a scum mate and wants to call it out for whatever reason but botches which scum mate is the one with the vote from Sorian?

Admittedly, I think its a long shot, but it seemed a weird flub that never really had an explanation proffered.

Vote:Swamped

We've got a page of discussion, discounting Blarg, regale me with your thoughts.

Looking over the vote count at end day, I thought the early vote on Swamped might help discount that theory, but its actually just a prod vote, which comes off once the pressure starts rolling in on Swamped around page 13. Verelios is upfront about the fact and says that any one who can read would obviously see that, but often time that which comes under the most study days in the future is the vote count, in which the particular reasons for a vote can become lost in the haze of time. Is there a world in which Swamped doesn't come under fire towards the end of day 1 and Vere leaves his vote parked there for later cred?

Kyanrute

because town deaths equals sooner win for scum. tends to be a god idea to prevent those when possible.

why, whatever other reason could there possibly be?

hold up lemmie make sure im reading this right, your saying that if the poisoner is a neutral, then you can be sure im not scum?

i dont follow that logic at all.

silly stan

I meant that if the poisoner is a neutral, you could be scum. If the poisoner is scum, there is only a slight theoretical chance that you are scum.

Sorian

Banned
The confusion between Verelios on Sorian and who he voted for in his opening post is interesting.

Is there a situation in which Verelios is in scum chat with Swamped and WAMD, sees Sorian open with a vote on a scum mate and wants to call it out for whatever reason but botches which scum mate is the one with the vote from Sorian?

Admittedly, I think its a long shot, but it seemed a weird flub that never really had an explanation proffered.

Looking over the vote count at end day, I thought the early vote on Swamped might help discount that theory, but its actually just a prod vote, which comes off once the pressure starts rolling in on Swamped around page 13. Verelios is upfront about the fact and says that any one who can read would obviously see that, but often time that which comes under the most study days in the future is the vote count, in which the particular reasons for a vote can become lost in the haze of time. Is there a world in which Swamped doesn't come under fire towards the end of day 1 and Vere leaves his vote parked there for later cred?

I forgot about the Verelios thing, I doubt it's quite the loony toons level scenario you've provided but I'd still be surprised if there wasn't something to it. On the flip side, you could also see it from the perspective that he confused me with someone else (Burb I think) since that person did throw shade at WAMD.

*Splinter

(@Kawl)

I think somewhere in mid-D1 I started to get a weak townread on Bronx. I don't think I made any posts about it unfortunately except maybe this one (which is also quite early):

The comment on Bronx is ok I guess (although I don't personally agree with it),
Apart from that I never had a strong desire to see those two lynched, my comment was just an agreement that they were reasonable D1 lynch candidates - based on meta reasoning as much as anything.

Toward day end that townread had pretty much deteriorated, and I did consider voting Bronx, but at the time I wanted to stay on Squidy. Even if I had voted, it would have been more for the sake of saving Crab rather than a real desire to lynch Bronx. Again I don't think I commented on this (for more obvious reasons this time) but you can see I was somewhat releived when Blarg shuffled the votes:
He's getting people to move their votes. We were in a stalemate.

I wanted votes to move.

*Blarg does thing*

Votes move.

Swamped

Banned
I knew things would be tough from D1 on when I scum-read Crab. Even though I am scum-reading other players too (see previous posts) I want to stick with my Crab vote. His post 1717 from today is quite town-like, I'll give him that. But his reasoning for voting for me on D1 reeks of scum trying to find some explanation to justify their vote, and I tore his reasoning to shreds in post 1454. Additionally, and this made me scum read him more, I asked a question in that post, and he clean ignored it:

Additionally - if you think a good town player wouldn't scumread Faddy at this point, why aren't you chasing after Dragonz? She pretty much skirted around the idea of Faddy all D1, and put her vote there in the end. Fran had his vote on Faddy as well (but I haven't really read Fran, will try to make an opinion on him today).

I mean, he scumreads Faddy now based on his new analysis (not too convinced personally) but at the time of his D1 vote for me he was town-reading him. So I want to know why he ignored players like Dragonz (and maybe Fran as well). Essentially, I'm worried about inconsistencies in his reads of people.

---

Can someone tell me WHY everyone thinks I'm this amazing mafia player and that they are expecting more from me and therefore that's why I'm scum? Like Crab says here (although he has since backed off on his scum read of me, kinda, sorta, not really?)

Swamped has a complete and total non-defense at 1330. I’m really struggling with my read of Swamped, because my night-kill and vote analysis doesn’t seem to point to Swamped scum, but Swamped’s play smells scummy – she can be a lot better than this, her game has been very weak.

Is it because of my activity levels? This is how I play these days. I've become much busier than I was before. Honestly this argument is just so frustrating for me, because there is no way I can reply satisfactorily. I've never been one of those players with the notebook and with graphs analyzing each vote etc.

---

college friend in town.

drinks more longer than expected.

read over swamped. her posts generally read over like a whole bunch of nothing, the crab push I don't see any leg work behind it. seems to be content to just piggy back off the 'read' she established day 1 with little evidence here in day 2 to let the fact that she had stated it before be the entirety of her argument.

not buying it.

Vote: Swamped

Really Kawl? Voting for me is fine but with that flimsy explanation? I can honestly say the same thing about you - I can't remember a single stance you have made in your posts, you're like a textbook coaster. But I still have to re-read you, along with a few other players and I hope to do that tonight.

---

To be fair, this is basically my vote on Swamped too. I didn't like her yesterday and have no reason to like her today so I'm with it. It's mostly gut mixed with I think day end was weird yesterday so someone is scum between Swamped and Crab.

Oh yeah, Sorian. His main reason voting for me today was because of my 'day end shit' which was...nothing. There was no day end shit. But then he keeps his vote on me because of facetiousness or gut read something? Again, this reeks of trying to justify the vote no matter what. I'm leaning slightly scum on Sorian.

---

*sigh* Rambling thoughts but if I hadn't gone after Crab I wouldn't be in this situation at all...every time I've been in a thunderdome with a talkative player I've lost. Sorian in MGS, Hyper in FF.

So anyway, the arguments against me amount to 'she's playing sloppily' and gut reads. Not very convincing imo.

CCS

Banned
I'm convinced there is a scum in Crab/Swamped, but I'm not sure I believe it's w/w. Currently leaning more towards Crab, but I'm not certain.

Swamped

Banned
UGH I think my tunnel on Crab might be too harsh. I do scum read him but...what if he is town, mistakenly scum-reading me, and the real scum want to hide behind him and stoke the fire on me, hoping that Crab's influence will get me lynched? His post 1717 was pretty good. Is it something scum Crab would write? I need some time...

Sorian

Banned
My vote is on you for no real reason at all and your point Swamped? I misremembered something you said and I can't quite put to words the issue I have with you over Crab but I still think day end points to one of you being scum. Let's not pretend this has to be a thunderdome. Bronx is obviously still trending with his roleclaim and people have thrown around other names too, we don't need to be pigeon holed into the same votes as yesterday

*Splinter

While we're discussing wild theories that just so happen to relate to Swamped and Verelios, I can't help but feel their D1 conversation (where Swamped initially refuses to answer some questions) felt off. Like swamped was being unnecessarily uncooperative for the sake of generating fake friction between the two of them. I don't remember how that conversation progressed though and she did eventually answer, I keep meaning to go back and look for it.

Only slightly related, but in the main swamped/Crab conflict I find myself more and more siding with Crab, and the strongest part of that was when he named both Swamped and Verelios as suspects. These are both players that didn't get a lot of attention yesterday, and also players that I had a bad feeling about, but never found much specific to attribute that to. The fact that Crab listed reads I agree with but hadn't shared make me think he's reading the same game as me (i.e. is town).

Swamped

Banned
Crab has backed off on his scum-read of me, but I'm curious what he thinks of this new train

I could have sworn LP voted for me this day phase...can't seem to find that post any more! lol.

Ah found it. Post 1620 followed 1624. Post 1620 looks helpful on the surface but it's really just enumerating the votes that were made, with no substantial reads or takeaways from it. I'm wondering why he didn't just vote for me in the same post though. This is a very nitpicky point, I know, but I could see a scum player doing that. If your analysis leads you to scum-read someone, why wait 10 minutes to vote? It's a small point but seems suspect to me. Kind of like he was discussing with team mates who the best, least controversial candidate to vote for would be?

Because it was looking like Crab v Swamped and then squidy came mostly out of nowhere. It was also convenient that he didn't post much and wasn't around at days' end.

This is his explanation after a question from Faddy. It's terribly unconvincing. I'm not sure how the conclusion was reached based on his post 1620. Why is Crab not a scum read in that case?

I would definitely be willing to switch my vote to LP. As scum he is generally very low activity. I could see him being scum here.

*Splinter

UGH I think my tunnel on Crab might be too harsh. I do scum read him but...what if he is town, mistakenly scum-reading me, and the real scum want to hide behind him and stoke the fire on me, hoping that Crab's influence will get me lynched? His post 1717 was pretty good. Is it something scum Crab would write? I need some time...
I'd be careful with posts like 1717. Yeah it's helpful as a reminder of what happened but it was a mostly objective analysis, easy way for scum to make a "good" post. It also gives Crab the benefit of describing himself as town throughout ("fmpov") which can colour any discussion/ideas based on his findings (player presents a theory based on the assumption they are town, any consideration of this theory then carries the underlying assumption that player is town).

Swamped

Banned
While we're discussing wild theories that just so happen to relate to Swamped and Verelios, I can't help but feel their D1 conversation (where Swamped initially refuses to answer some questions) felt off. Like swamped was being unnecessarily uncooperative for the sake of generating fake friction between the two of them. I don't remember how that conversation progressed though and she did eventually answer, I keep meaning to go back and look for it.

Yeah...I just wasn't sure why he was singling me out. I have never played a game with him before so was being wary. Probably not the best tactic to use. I was also annoyed at the vagueness of his question (it was something like 'what do you think of everything that has happened so far') and at that point not much had really happened, it was during the shitpost phase. So my frustration came out more than intended. Sorry, Vere.

Sorian

Banned
I'd be careful with posts like 1717. Yeah it's helpful as a reminder of what happened but it was a mostly objective analysis, easy way for scum to make a "good" post. It also gives Crab the benefit of describing himself as town throughout ("fmpov") which can colour any discussion/ideas based on his findings (player presents a theory based on the assumption they are town, any consideration of this theory then carries the underlying assumption that player is town).

+1

I ignored that post for the most part. It's interesting analysis of we can know for sure that Crab is town but it's worthless at reading him.

Swamped

Banned
Swamped/Crab: what's your current read of Burb?

I guess anyone else can pitch in too, he hasn't been discussed much recently.

I will answer this tonight, along with reads of Kawl, Splinter and Fran. I need to read others too, but I'll concentrate on these first, thats already a lot of posts between them!

I can give you a general overview though. I think Burb is playing it really safe. For example, he hasn't commented on the Swamped/Crab situation. I'm struggling to remember if he talked about Bronx (hence the need to re-read). He made some odd point about two poisoners that didn't quite explain his misunderstanding of the stan being poisoned situation. It feels like he is staying away from the embroglio, and that's typical of scum behaviour.

*Splinter

I will answer this tonight, along with reads of Kawl, Splinter and Fran. I need to read others too, but I'll concentrate on these first, thats already a lot of posts between them!

I can give you a general overview though. I think Burb is playing it really safe. For example, he hasn't commented on the Swamped/Crab situation. I'm struggling to remember if he talked about Bronx (hence the need to re-read). He made some odd point about two poisoners that didn't quite explain his misunderstanding of the stan being poisoned situation. It feels like he is staying away from the embroglio, and that's typical of scum behaviour.
These are good points. I think he juuuust about explained his poisoner confusion but yeah it was a bit of a stretch and an odd mistake in the first place. Even the way he posted that "ah ha!" reactive vote felt unnatural, I can't remember if Burb has made votes like that in the past though.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Crab (4)
Bronx-Man 1452
Swamped 1454
nin1000 1467 1597
Faddy 1519
CCS 1520

Swamped (4)
Sorian 1431
Lone_Prodigy 1624
Kawl_USC 1744
Blargonaut 1746

Lone_Prodigy (1)
acohrs 1482

StanleyPalmtree (1)
TheWorthyEdge 1703

Faddy (1)
Crab 1718

Bronx-Man (1)
Sorian 1372 1431
Crab 1490 1675
WhereAreMahDragonz 1536

Kalor (0): Burbeting 1384 1399

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, Burbeting (has previously voted), flatearthpandas, franconp, gryvan, Kalor, Kyanrute, nin1000 (has previously voted), StanleyPalmtree, Verelios

Day 2 ends:
red_1489010400.png

Automated vote tally here

12 votes for majority

Faddy

Banned

I think you hit gold with the call on Crab.

And there is much more suspicion about how the Crab train melted away than why no one decided to vote for you.

Post 1717 was terrible and missed a whole lot of key points about why some votes moved. I'm sure it took a whole lot of effort but it was used to create noise. An admirable play since his only other effort post got people to back off him.

Verelios

Vote: squidyj

If we aren't going to get rid of the nuisance today, I'd much rather keep crab around as he occasionally deigns to give a big worthwhile posts and assume he will continue to do so as the game goes on.

squid has been pretty low impact, which was his mo as scum in mini. or he is town less likely to contribute than crab.
Let's be honest Kawl, this was a lazy vote yesterday. Even barring the meta commentary, the reason you voted Squidy was because he wasn't 'worthwhile' and dead weight, contrasted by Crab pulling his weight, so to speak. So? Do you think Crab is town? Was anyone alright with you so long as they were inactive?

...Let me get this straight. You think I, for whatever inconceivable reason would get vote cred for a prod vote, and no one goes back to the post where I made it? That's bullshit and you know it Kawl. You press right beside the vote on the vote tool, it's not combing through 30 pages of shit, it's one click. As for saying I never offered an explanation for my mixup with Sorian, I spent pages going back and forth on it. Maybe when you go back and look you won't be so confused.

I forgot about the Verelios thing, I doubt it's quite the loony toons level scenario you've provided but I'd still be surprised if there wasn't something to it. On the flip side, you could also see it from the perspective that he confused me with someone else (Burb I think) since that person did throw shade at WAMD.
We've been over this, and it was the content of the post and not who you voted. What you and Kawl are trying to do is revise what actually happened.

Only slightly related, but in the main swamped/Crab conflict I find myself more and more siding with Crab, and the strongest part of that was when he named both Swamped and Verelios as suspects. These are both players that didn't get a lot of attention yesterday, and also players that I had a bad feeling about, but never found much specific to attribute that to. The fact that Crab listed reads I agree with but hadn't shared make me think he's reading the same game as me (i.e. is town).
Why don't you mention L_P since he also didn't answer me? I prodded him too, just to remind anyone who conveniently forgot about that. As for attention, how didn't Swamped get a lot of attention yesterday? Surely must have been a lot as there was a following to lynch her. If you want to Stan Crab because he has a similar read list, fine, but that reasoning isn't anywhere near convincing when I can count aloud who Crab scumreads.

Swamped

Banned
Haha ok guys, fair points about post 1717. Just sort of going through an existential crisis regarding my read on Crab. It's dangerous to be 100% sure about someone. But there are things he has done that I can't ignore (see previous posts).

I'd also be happy voting for LP, Burb or Dragonz.

I'm starting to town-read Sorian now. Call it a gut read. I just think scum-sorian would have posted a more substantial 'reasoning' for his vote on me.

The fact that Crab listed reads I agree with but hadn't shared make me think he's reading the same game as me (i.e. is town).

Splinter, are you scum-reading Faddy?

*Splinter

Vere

I don't remember LP not answering you. Did he refuse to answer or just not acknowledge you? Did you ever follow it up?

Swamped wasn't mentioned much before Crab made the case against her.

*Splinter

Haha ok guys, fair points about post 1717. Just sort of going through an existential crisis regarding my read on Crab. It's dangerous to be 100% sure about someone. But there are things he has done that I can't ignore (see previous posts).

I'd also be happy voting for LP, Burb or Dragonz.

I'm starting to town-read Sorian now. Call it a gut read. I just think scum-sorian would have posted a more substantial 'reasoning' for his vote on me.

Splinter, are you scum-reading Faddy?
Faddy is my main undecided - initial gut town read but frequently posts things I don't like, both yesterday and today. I need to re-read him to come up with anything more sensible than that and I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Verelios

Vere

I don't remember LP not answering you. Did he refuse to answer or just not acknowledge you? Did you ever follow it up?

Swamped wasn't mentioned much before Crab made the case against her.
He answered with an irrelevant joke post, I didn't pursue because what's the use. Swamped wasn't mentioned much before then? I'll have to go back and check, maybe you're right.

Kyanrute

Getting feels of evil from Burb and dragonz, much thanks to their safe play so far. Thinking about that and other things right now.

Part of the reason why I've been so low activity these past few days is because I'm in the process of moving and working at the same time and it's all really hectic.

Regarding the crab vs swamped scenario, I would be more inclined to believe crab over swamped. Mainly because I agree with his reads of Bronx, CCS, and Ahcors, but on the flip side, I may be biased seeing as how I have only had a few posts of swamped's to go on.

Crab reads to me as really aggressive and, with the loss of Natiko, who was really good at facilitating discussion, has been filling those shoes during this day phase. There's a small part of me that may think he created this opportunity for himself with a scum team, but I also know that this is how he plays so I am less inclined to believe my scum theory. I'm leaning town on him, as I was yesterday.

Swamped is weird for me because I've played with her as scum before, and her play here is very similar to that (stays in scum chat, doesn't really post in the main thread except for a few flyby reads), and I've never really seen a game where she was town so I don't know if this is just how she is in general or what. Either way, I'm glad she popped in recently to answer questions, and her analysis makes sense to me, but it seems very...complacent. I don't know if that's the right word. Like she's just trying to appeal to the masses.

In addition, this makes me weary of Splinter's eagerness to agree with her recent claims. It's giving me the vibe of scum mates trying to positively converse with each other outside of their chat. This is especially worrying because splinter has yet to appear on my radar at all this game; before, he was a null read for me. I consider Splinter to be like the chameleon of Gafia. His play style changes with each game, which makes his alignment difficult to ascertain based on previous games. As for now, id stick him firmly in the null read, but will keep an eye on, category.

CCS is becoming a stronger scum read for me with each post he makes. He contributes to the thread on a regular basis, but yet, has essentially said nothing. This is usual scum behavior in that they try to appear helpful to town without giving away too much. Either way, I don't like it. acorn man is also the same.

I would like to hear more from Burb and TWE. I feel like I barely know them and that worries me a lil.

Kyanrute

CCS' has continued to be fluffy throughout the day. I see no clear improvement in that regard, even though he has been poked about it.

Oh, I forgot to comment on Bronx. I think his claims are bullshit. If Stan is telling the truth, and he really is poisoned, then it would make sense to have a poison doc to counter that. That part i believe. But there is no way in hell that Ouro would make an invincible (through roleblock) doc. What would the point of a poisoner be if they became useless the second the doc found out who was poisoned? In that way, I agree with crab (and I think Kawl also commented on it)

In this way, I don't know what Bronx's play is, but regardless, it strikes me as anti town. Perhaps scum, perhaps a neutral of some kind (jester or executioner comes to mind in particular), perhaps town making an extremely bad play, but whatever the case may be, I don't feel comfortable with it.

I disagree that he should be policy lynched. My vote right now is on him because I don't believe all of his claims and I can't think of a reason for town to lie in this. If he's going to claim, as town, then do it fully. I know this sounds like I'm fishing, but otherwise, I'm calling bullshit on what he says.

I would also be open to lynching CCS and Acorn today as they are my other top scum

I've pretty much ignored blarg up to this point because he makes no sense to me and this is my first game with him

Everyone, may I kindly have your attention, please.

I want every single player in this game, to quote this post.

In your text, I want two sentences; first, I want you to ask me what dessert did Natiko mention in his Last Will, and right after that, type the answer to that question yourself.

GO

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oh, I forgot to comment on Bronx. I think his claims are bullshit. If Stan is telling the truth, and he really is poisoned, then it would make sense to have a poison doc to counter that. That part i believe. But there is no way in hell that Ouro would make an invincible (through roleblock) doc. What would the point of a poisoner be if they became useless the second the doc found out who was poisoned? In that way, I agree with crab (and I think Kawl also commented on it)
I'm sure it made sense in Ouro's twisted mind.

In your text, I want two sentences; first, I want you to ask me what dessert did Natiko mention in his Last Will, and right after that, type the answer to that question yourself.

GO

Why

Faddy

Banned
Faddy is my main undecided - initial gut town read but frequently posts things I don't like, both yesterday and today. I need to re-read him to come up with anything more sensible than that and I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm here to talk if you want.

I was reading you being on the same page as me as regards the alleged Swamped train and suspicion on CCS's vote. As well as being vehemently against lynching Bronx today.

Kyanrute

Re: Bronx M.D.

Why does Bronx defend himself so badly and why does Faddy do the job for him?

1st the timing. Odd. It takes a fair bit for Bronx to say why exactly he claimed the way he did. Short after the explanation, Faddy gives an explanation too, what matches with what I was expecting Bronx to say. Why did Bronx take so much time to explain the timing, why did Faddy give a much logical explanation about the timing than Bronx did?

2nd the cooperation. Bronx is very evasive about the things he comments on. I try to get him to answer my questions about the timing but he avoids them. It is TWE's comment about the timing that Bronx answers. Some posts later, TWE also echoes Faddy's explanation about Bronx's actions. Generally, it was Faddy who was more interested in defending Bronx than the man himself. Faddy gives the better explanation about the timing, Faddy gives the thought that maybe Bronx could save multiple people instead of just Stan. Whyyyyy?

3rd the regrets. What is Bronx's role? Why did he never mention the possibility that he could, should he survive, save multiple people? Why was he so certain about his demise on n3?

I still see no reason to believe this claim.

Kyanrute

This feels awful reactive given how often those two names have come up recently.

Reactive yes, I'll leave the awful to the reader to decide. Afaik I hadn't put out my stance on those two on day 2 yet before that. Realized that when I was skimming the thread and saw them mentioned a couple of times. Will proceed to read 'em in soonTM.

Kyanrute

GO

can we check the last will for the dessert so we get it right?

CCS

Banned
CCS is becoming a stronger scum read for me with each post he makes. He contributes to the thread on a regular basis, but yet, has essentially said nothing. This is usual scum behavior in that they try to appear helpful to town without giving away too much. Either way, I don't like it. acorn man is also the same.

In other news, Pope is still a Catholic.

Also, I feel like anyone who says I have said nothing is either being deliberately misleading or not actually reading what I write.

Yes it's 50% shitposts, but the other 50% are actual content.

Also, you know what, I'm off the Crab train. I buy Swamped as scum more than him right now. Sticking by my WAMD and Stan reads though.

Faddy

Banned
In other news, Pope is still a Catholic.

Also, I feel like anyone who says I have said nothing is either being deliberately misleading or not actually reading what I write.

Yes it's 50% shitposts, but the other 50% are actual content.

Also, you know what, I'm off the Crab train. I buy Swamped as scum more than him right now. Sticking by my WAMD and Stan reads though.

Let't revisit what CCS said about Swamped on day 1

Swamped is... strange. I am aware she's posted a reasonable amount, but I can't remember a single thing she's said. Whether that reflects more on me or her I don't know, but I don't particularly judge Vere for his vote as a result.

Also, Crab, your scum are Bronx and acohrs (two of the safest wagons in town) and Vere and Swamped, who seem so opposed to each other that I find it hard to believe they're both scum (since I don't believe Vere is bussing Swamped as no one else is paying attention to her). Very weak team you've put together there.

It's not fake friction though. It's just Vere leaving a vote on Swamped while nothing happens. A W/W pair would at least try and sell it better.

And that isn't me being selective either. In the only 3 posts that CCS mentions Swamped on day 1 they are all town reading Swamped. Until his late day driveby vote where he gets off Crab.

So CCS what has made you change your mind on Swamped?

CCS

Banned
Let't revisit what CCS said about Swamped on day 1

And that isn't me being selective either. In the only 3 posts that CCS mentions Swamped on day 1 they are all town reading Swamped. Until his late day driveby vote where he gets off Crab.

So CCS what has made you change your mind on Swamped?

None of those are me town reading Swamped? The last two are just me saying I didn't read those exchanges as w/w, doesn't mean I don't think there's a scum there.

Also, before I changed my vote I remember someone making a good case against Swamped. Don't remember who, don't have time to go back and check now.

CCS

Banned
Oh wait, I did just have a look back and I think I collated Swamped and Vere in my head. For fucks sake.

Let's try that again:

VOTE: Verelios

Faddy

Banned
None of those are me town reading Swamped? The last two are just me saying I didn't read those exchanges as w/w, doesn't mean I don't think there's a scum there.

Also, before I changed my vote I remember someone making a good case against Swamped. Don't remember who, don't have time to go back and check now.

In your fugue state near the deadline, how could you?

Oh wait it was probably this post by your scummate Crab.

You will feel ashamed of your words and deeds.

Mostly just bored tbh. When I flip town people will remember next time and stop fosing me by default on past reputation. Swamped is scum, lynch her tomorrow.

Top Bottom