• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

SexyFish

Banned
2 more dragonz vote and town can start the game off with one mafia down.

Going to need more than 2 votes once mafia realize how close dragonz is getting and start bandwagoning on BB or Palmer.
Lifeline, this speaking in absolutes shit gets you killed. Happened in Arkham, too.

Dr. Worm

Banned
I am THAT PERSON WHO ONLY EATS FROZEN PIZZA (because they're broke)

Flavor has to deal with me liking pizza, but I can only afford the really shitty frozen kind from Kroeger that never heats up all the way.

I'm vanilla. Again. For the second time in a row. Which is why I was interested in Palmer's claim that there may only be one vanilla. Also I'm kinda bored with being vanilla again, tbh, which is why I'm not as fluffy this time around.

wtf

i don't even know how to handle this with five minutes tbh

Dude, I'm just pointing out that there's two reasons to vote for Sky and you hit on the flimsier one. I wouldn't have given the Sky vote a second glance without it, tbh. Sky's coming off suspicious af.

As I explained, though, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the other reason, and my intuition isn't leading me to a Sky vote based on it.

I'm putting down the vote on Sky for a reason that's more tangible to me.

Why are you on the defensive for him?

Flavor has to deal with me liking pizza, but I can only afford the really shitty frozen kind from Kroeger that never heats up all the way.

I'm vanilla. Again. For the second time in a row. Which is why I was interested in Palmer's claim that there may only be one vanilla. Also I'm kinda bored with being vanilla again, tbh, which is why I'm not as fluffy this time around.

Are you really counterclaiming the probably only vanilla role at day's end?

Well, except you didn't actually say town, did you.

As I explained, though, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the other reason, and my intuition isn't leading me to a Sky vote based on it.

I'm putting down the vote on Sky for a reason that's more tangible to me.

Why are you on the defensive for him?

lolwut?! I'm literally not - read what I said - but now I'm side-eying you.

Lifeline

Role madness and so many vanilla claims. If BB is not lying and is lynched. I guess we can agree on Dragonz being next? Also take a close look on who made this BB lynch possible.

Lifeline, this speaking in absolutes shit gets you killed. Happened in Arkham, too.

but i was right

And another vanilla tuna.

C8yIimQUIAAMYgk.jpg

blackbuzzard (3)
natiko 97 (386)
hey_monkey 272 (354)
dr. worm 486
hey_monkey 553
sexyfish 574
swamped 600 (616)

blargonaut (1)
burbeting 102 (338)
palmer_v1 118

sawneeks (1)
wherearemahdragonz 110 (439)
blackbuzzard 130 (396)
darryl 147

oreomunsta (1)
hey_monkey 111 (241)
skyodin 112

natiko (0)
acohrs 123 (238)
swamped 236 (239)

sexyfish (0)
sawneeks 131 (397)

moonkid (0)
lifeline 132 (505)

30yearsofhurt (2)
acohrs 238
hey_monkey 354 (405)
sawneeks 397 (532)
wherearemahdragonz 462

hey_monkey (0)
swamped 239 (442)

stanleypalmtree (0)
hey_monkey 241 (272)
isaacnukem 314 (340)

palmer_v1 (4)
blargonaut 334
isaacnukem 340
stanleypalmtree 446
natiko 613

lifeline (0)
natiko 386 (613)

dr. worm (0)
hey_monkey 405 (553)

wherearemahdragonz (4)
30yearsofhurt 406 (535)
lifeline 505
sawneeks 589
30yearsofhurt 609
swamped 616

no lynch (1)
moonkid 435

acohrs (0)
swamped 442 (600)

darryl (1)
blackbuzzard 508

skyodin (1)
oreomunsta 559

"Does someone smell pineapple?"

"I smell pineapple"

"Who's eating pineapple, let's get them!"

"Oh wait, found it, someone left one under the sofa, no pizza anywhere near it."

"Oh, guess we can't blame anyone for that"

"Shame"

Nobody has died

Night Ends:
blu_1495400400.png

Please get all actions to Sophia 2 hours before the deadline.

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

WhereAreMahDragonz (4)
30yearsofhurt 406 535
Lifeline 505
Sawneeks 589
30yearsofhurt 609
Swamped 616

Palmer_v1 (4)
Blargonaut 334
isaacnukem 340
StanleyPalmtree 446
Natiko 613

BlackBuzzard (3)
Natiko 97 386
hey_monkey 272 354
Dr. Worm 486
hey_monkey 553
SexyFish 574
Swamped 600 616

30yearsofhurt (2)
acohrs 238
hey_monkey 354 405
Sawneeks 397 532
WhereAreMahDragonz 462

No Lynch (1)
Moonkid 435

Darryl (1)
BlackBuzzard 508

Sawneeks (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 110 439
BlackBuzzard 130 396
Darryl 147

SkyOdin (1)
oreomunsta 559

Blargonaut (1)
Burbeting 102 338
Palmer_v1 118

oreomunsta (1)
hey_monkey 111 241
SkyOdin 112

Natiko (0): acohrs 123 238, Swamped 236 239

Dr. Worm (0): hey_monkey 405 553

Lifeline (0): Natiko 386 613

hey_monkey (0): Swamped 239 442

StanleyPalmtree (0): hey_monkey 241 272, isaacnukem 314 340

SexyFish (0): Sawneeks 131 397

acohrs (0): Swamped 442 600

Moonkid (0): Lifeline 132 505

No active vote for Day 1: Burbeting (has previously voted)

Day 1 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 28, acohrs 12, BlackBuzzard 28, Blargonaut 30, Burbeting 16, Darryl 7, Dr. Worm 29, hey_monkey 61, isaacnukem 14, Lifeline 40, Moonkid 13, Natiko 36, oreomunsta 14, Palmer_v1 21, Sawneeks 34, SexyFish 15, SkyOdin 19, StanleyPalmtree 11, Swamped 29, WhereAreMahDragonz 50

11 votes for majority

Miss Roboto will deal with underlined player.

Sophia

Chapter 2 - A New Ally of Justice!? Lifeline Is Confirmed Town!!!

The group stood around, glaring at each other. Nobody could agree upon anything. Who was on the side of pineapple? Why would they murder cabot? Was such a debate really important?

Outside on the streets, chaos had erupted. News of cabot's death quickly spread, and without a council to lead the city in it's darkest time, the great GAF National Guard was forced to take action. They rolled through the streets, and quickly established order. But the peace left everyone in an uneasy state of affairs, as many questions still remained. People were afraid of leaving their homes, because they might find Pineapple lovers shoving Pineapple Pizza down their throats. Or they feared leaving because they knew they'd be discriminated against for liking Pineapple on Pizza., and didn't want an angry hate mob forming on them. Truly, the darkest of timelines.

Back inside, after arguing momentarily about a stupid piece of sliced pineapple found under the sofa in the corner of the room, the council finally began to calm down. Still, there was an uneasy fear in the air, as they knew at least one of them was a murderer...

"We must handle this carefully. With logic, and votes." called Retro, from his stand.

He continued on, "I know we don't always come to agreement on everything. But one of our dear friends was killed today. We must bring the murderer to justice, and we must do so with a degree of tact. They must not become martyr for or against the name of Pineapple Pizza. That, I hope, we can all agree upon."

Murmurs went through the council room, as people shifted eyes back and fourth. Clearly, not everyone was in 100% agreement with Retro's statement.

Over on the opposite side of the room, SexyFish and Lifeline were kind of lazying about their podiums. Clearly, they were the most disinterested in the conversation. SexyFish looked down at his pizza box, and grinned. He hadn't eaten in quite awhile, and they were always required to bring these stupid ceremonial pizzas. Why not just... take a bite, he thought?

His thoughts were written all over his face, as Lifeline could tell. Looking over he elbowed SexyFish in the arm, mouthed the word "swap", and handed him a slice of pizza. SexyFish grinned. Who would deny themselves the chance to swap Pizzas with someone?! Quickly, he grabbed a slice from his own box, and handed it over to Lifeline...

"Bon Appétit" mused SexyFish softly, as they both took a giant bite.

And SexyFish's world went dark.

No sooner had he swallowed the slice of Pizza that Lifeline had gave him had he realized that there was pineapple in it. If that had been just it, SexyFish might still be among the living today. But he realized right before he fainted that it was very much laced with a poison....

Lifeline too reacted negatively to the slice of Pizza. He began to gag! His had been laced with pineapple! Somehow, someone had switched both their boxes. And Lifeline couldn't eat pineapple no matter what, for he gagged on even the slightest taste of it!

"SOMEONE GET OVER THERE AND HELP HIM!" yelled Retro's voice, as a few other members of the councils quickly helped Lifeline spit out the piece of pineapple he was gagging on. The piece of pineapple went flying out of his mouth and onto the floor.

Looking over at SexyFish's body on the floor, Lifeline gasped for air. That could have been him. That was in HIS pizza box... but for whatever reason, the slice that SexyFish handed him was not laced with poison... And for that, he was still alive.

SexyFish has died!

The war to end all wars is here.

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Chicago Deep Dish Lover

You are the Town Alternating-Day Doublevoter

Chicago style deep dish pizzas are no joke! You know your way around them very well. And you can't resist that delicious pie shaped cuts. How could anyone love anything else? Big, huge, and beefy in flavor...

If you desire, you may cast a vote worth two votes using the command Double: <Player>.

If you end the day with with a double vote active, you may not double vote on the following day phase. (I.E. If you end day 1 with a double vote active, you will not be able to double vote on Day 2, but will be able to on Day 3.)

You may also vote normally on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Lifeline was handed a slice of Pineapple Pizza! He is aligned with the town!

Day 2 begins

Majority is 10

Day 2 ends in:

cya_1495659600.png

SkyOdin

Huh.

A confirmed townie? I haven't seen that game mechanic before.

We also have a vanilla town claim situation to resolve. Palmer, the basis of your rational behind your claim was your belief that you were the only Vanilla townie. Do you still believe that to be the case?

Day end had me like:

giphy.gif

joke vote: MOST OF Y'ALL.

Agree with Dr. Worm, but I would add Palmer. All y'all are on stage right now. BB, tell us about your echo claim. Dragonz, if you're really vanilla, why would you wait until the last five minutes to challenge Palmer when a lot of people weren't around? Palmer, is your helpfulness a ruse?

You're not all scum. But at least one of you is.

Now, of all people, why was SexyFish targeted for NK?

Dr. Worm

Banned
yeah, seeing those claims makes me think Palmer may have been going for a crazy gambit after all

but what I want to know is why those claims didn't surface until the end of the day when both of the players were at risk of being lynched

@ SkyOdin, IIRC it's "Celebrity"

I'd like to hear Dragonz and BB's testimony too, of course.

I am vanilla town yes in a role madness game im the unlucky one(dont know if there are more then just me) to be vanilla. Right now i think scum is setting me up by killing SexyFish who was one of the people voting on me, why do the job yourself when town is more then happy to do it for you.

Lifeline

Nobody else gonna bring up how Sawneeks went from telling me she thought Dragonz and BB were town and then inexplicably voting for BB anyway and then changing their vote to Dragonz when it was looking like Dragonz was going to be lynched.

Palmer_v1

Huh.

A confirmed townie? I haven't seen that game mechanic before.

We also have a vanilla town claim situation to resolve. Palmer, the basis of your rational behind your claim was your belief that you were the only Vanilla townie. Do you still believe that to be the case?

Sorry, middle of an 8 hour drive right now so I'll review and post my thoughts in full later on.

In the meantime, Sophia, can you confirm your fluff is just fluff? The usage of the word swap seems very deliberate.

Dr. Worm

Banned
I am vanilla town yes in a role madness game im the unlucky one(dont know if there are more then just me) to be vanilla. Right now i think scum is setting me up by killing SexyFish who was one of the people voting on me, why do the job yourself when town is more then happy to do it for you.

the fact that the first words out of your mouth are an explanation for why SexyFish died that supports you being town makes me think you're mafia and you killed SexyFish to drive that agenda

Going to need some time to catch up on everything, but...

VOTE: palmer_v1

VOTE: WhereAreMahDragonz

These two votes stand out to me. Two votes, at the last minute, to cause a no-lynch day with no explanation. If we can agree that a no lynch is not in the best interest of mafia (and in most cases, not in the best interest of town) one of these votes was mafia trying to push a non-mafia over the edge.

I'm leaning...

VOTE:Swamped

simply because she had two votes with no justification attached to them at the last minute, the other being another player with high vote count (BlackBuzzard). Then if she's mafia, I'll wager Palmer is too, given he's already questionable and Swamped's vote acted to save his butt.

Top Bottom