• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

cabot

That's the point, I'm certain ONE of you is scum but i don't know which it is.

I'd say you're town because you've been playing this game exactly like how you always do when you're town. I put zipped here because of Swamped flipping scum.

Were you in Anime? cause that was the game where I was scum.

Flame_AC

So then you still didn't give a list.

If it's either Zeusy or me, you only provided one name, not two.

Whose your number 2 scum?

Flame_AC

hello this is bus

it goes wroom wroom

i mean it ain't that far fetched

It is when it's got the both of us battling it out to die first.

I bet even if Zeusy is scum that won't gain me all that much, same for Zeusy the other way.

If we were bussing, we aren't doing very well.

Kalor

I'm confident that there's scum in this group of candidates but I'm not sure if I'm on the right side of the vote. Out of the three, I think Flame is the least likely to be scum.

Kyanrute

It is when it's got the both of us battling it out to die first.

I bet even if Zeusy is scum that won't gain me all that much, same for Zeusy the other way.

If we were bussing, we aren't doing very well.

never said that the bus was being driven correctly

just wanted to mention that it could exist in one or more instance of the multiverse

Kalor

what makes you confident?

Confident about scum being in that group? I just find them all to be varying degrees of suspicious and think one of them is probably scum . If scum weren't in this group I don't think it would be so close between three people, especially at this stage in the game.

cabot

Confident about scum being in that group? I just find them all to be varying degrees of suspicious and think one of them is probably scum . If scum weren't in this group I don't think it would be so close between three people, especially at this stage in the game.

Who's the scum in the contenders, Kalor?

SkyOdin

Let me clarify my question. Why do you think Flame is the most likely to be town?

Kyanrute

Still not against a Bronx lynch. Original idea, back last night, was to see if I could make a Bronx train out of nowhere with a single vote. I could, and I do not like that.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I feel like we're letting Waffle off the hook for no reason other than scum doesn't wanna draw anything to how little she's posted thia day phase.

Kyanrute

Looks more like saving private Zeusy

I'm thinking Zeusy is too scummy to be scum. Rookie mistakes are not a scum tell, though when that is most of what there is, I get the lynch. It just feels like a coin toss at best. Taking a willing risk, I do realize. Feel free to use it against me when you need to do so.

Flame_AC

First you say it's nonsense to scumread both of you, then you say a scum flip wouldn't even help the other (as if both scum is possible).

Oh. It is nonsense to scumread the both of us simultaneously. Both of us being scum is technically possible, but I think most of us would agree that's a very slim chance.

Flame_AC

To be fair most of the day has been spent arguing flame or zeusy

I feel like Zeusy wouldn't even be a topic of lynch conversation if I hadn't been so doggedly determined. If you have a read then try and force it into the conversation.

Also, can you put a vote down?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
you had me as your top scum, you think planting a vote down wouldn't have helped your cause?
Well I like to way almost every information I can before voting, so unless I'm sure, I'll wait to the last minute (although last game I was busy)
I feel like Zeusy wouldn't even be a topic of lynch conversation if I hadn't been so doggedly determined. If you have a read then try and force it into the conversation.

Also, can you put a vote down?
We still have 19 mins and I'm still not convinced. I will probably vote though.

Top Bottom