• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite episodes yet. Butters name being mantequilla, which is butter in spanish made it even more hilarious. God the work Mexican work song had me rolling. Must watch this again.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Holy shit, that was closest to a a classic South Park episode in a loooong while! Fucking loved it, finally :D

All the kids part and Butters leading Mexico was crazy, hell even his journey was top stuff. Hope to see more episodes like this

scoobs

Not sure if anyone else pointed this out but in cartmans basement theres a box labeled "cartmans toys" and another labeled "Mom's toys" lol.. nice touch.

Enjoyed this ep, loved Mantequilla and all the spanish chatter on the radio, the Mexican work song, etc. Great stuff. And I loved the Life of Brian reference!

undrtakr900

I thought this episode was great I love Butter episodes and his extreme innocent naivety. For instance how Butter's the only character on the show that could wind up being a Mexican houseworker for a random family that takes him in. Or to stay in character for a "game" he was playing for 2 weeks straight lol

Since the season occurs during October this year I hope that means that we'll get a Halloween episode. Those were always my favorite. Plus, they are usually great for the "kids being kids" type episodes.

Jamie OD

Anyone else notice they accidentaly had two Cartmans during one scene?

V97hw.png

zychi

Banned
Jamie OD said:
Anyone else notice they accidentaly had two Cartmans during one scene?

V97hw.png
yeah someone on reddit pointed that out like 10 mins after the episode aired. being made in 6 days there will be errors like this.

there was an episode where an alien was clearly out of place as a blending-in character, instead of part of the crowd.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Bass To Mouth

NEW YORK, October 17, 2011 - The kids most scandalous secrets are being revealed on-line, in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Bass to Mouth," premiering on Wednesday, October 19 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

The students of South Park Elementary are the victims of a new gossip website. An elusive hacker has somehow gained access into the student's confidential phone calls and e-mails and is posting all their juicy stories. The boys are shocked when they discover the identity of the hacker.

Clip: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/398501/preview-how-do-you-know

Logic would say it's Cartman, but it seems too obvious.

zerotol

Banned
Well, this is pure speculation. The blurb for the new episode mentions hackers exposing info about the characters in South Park. It's already been stated that Cartman is way too obvious to be the culprit. The title of the episode is Bass To Mouth. Bass = fish. Maybe they get hacked / phished?

N4Us

zychi said:
there was an episode where an alien was clearly out of place as a blending-in character, instead of part of the crowd.

They used to hide aliens at random points in certain episodes. I dunno if they do it anymore but aliens would appear in unconventional places.

5uqvi9.jpg

bikryc.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
N4Us said:
They used to hide aliens at random points in certain episodes. I dunno if they do it anymore but aliens would appear in unconventional places.

5uqvi9.jpg

bikryc.jpg
Those aliens are connected to the universal reality show right? So I'm guessing their getting footage when you catch them in the background?

I thought it was pretty cute when Butters was singing the "Work, Mexican, Work" song, and I wanted it as a ringtone for my phone, but then they went and did a whole studio version of the song and I lost my shit. I have to have that as a ringtone. HAVE TO!

Loved this episode, it was simple and fun.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Man, I don't remember the news caster from last week, must have missed it.

"You've Heard of Mexican salsa, but Mexican pride?"

"You've heard of Mexican Ice Cream, but Mexican Patriotism?"

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom