• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black and White 2: New Information from Coro Coro

Just wanted to ask if there's any word on when us westerners will get the Pokedex Pro?

Oh, and this pretty much confirms to me that gen 6 will be 3D. Now they will have ALL current Pokemon with up-to-date models as some kinda DL game? Yup, that's not going to waste.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Isn't it generally like that? At worse they are version exclusives.

Pokémon games never have a huge presence at E3, but I daresay there'll be something.

Nah. It was a two-week ban.

Ahh true. I recall Reggie mentioning them last year though (free Pokedex!)

I see.

All we'll get is probably some Pokedex 3D+ info, some stuff for that AR Searcher game, and some BW2 info, maybe. That's all I expect to get anyway, no big deal.

HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING

Wiseblade

All we'll get is probably some Pokedex 3D+ info, some stuff for that AR Searcher game, and some BW2 info, maybe. That's all I expect to get anyway, no big deal.

HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Nintendo and Game Freak to announce than Gen VI is an MMO for the Wii U at E3?

I hope not.

Kokonoe

Banned
Speaking of a Pokemon MMO, I want to understand what's the appeal for it. When I think of a Pokemon MMO, it doesn't seem like it'd be very entertaining.

Wiseblade

Speaking of a Pokemon MMO, I want to understand what's the appeal for it. When I think of a Pokemon MMO, it doesn't seem like it'd be very entertaining.

ibuZzh5cRy5LFz.gif

why not? It'd be the same as now...except a much much bigger world, much more pokemon, and much more live people to battle to test your skills, train to become the bar none BEST.

Big One

Banned
Yeah I've always felt this way and even made a thread about it on GAF I believe. I think Pokemon MMO wouldn't work very well with the dynamic of the franchise. However something in the vein of Monster Hunter and PSO would be very awesome (as in friends roaming around on a field together, original battle system still exists)...but that isn't an MMO, just an online game.

Because it's a terrible idea that undermines the original vision of the creators.
meh, I think it could be fun. Doesn't have to replace anything, it could be in addition to the mainline handheld titles.

I'd love to have a huge world with much more to do in it. I can hardly see the downside. It'd be just like now, just more shit.

Kokonoe

Banned

You'd have to give me an idea on how it would be entertaining.

Because...

1. It'd be a Pokemon game that's limited due to the fact it's a MMORPG.
2. The fun of Pokemon games is the fact that you can do whatever, whenever.
3. How would catching and battling work in a MMORPG?
4. Would it take forever to level up just one Pokemon?
5. All the things that make Pokemon great would most likely not fit in a MMORPG.

why not? It'd be the same as now...except a much much bigger world, much more pokemon, and much more live people to battle to test your skills, train to become the bar none BEST.

It'd be the same as now... with spread thin world design, a battling system that in no way suits the MMO format, little sense of progression and development, and with a metric fuckton of swearing twelve-year-olds invading the world at every waking moment.

No thanks.

It'd be the same as now... with spread thin world design, a battling system that in no way suits the MMO format, little sense of progression and development, and with a metric fuckton of swearing twelve-year-olds invading the world at every waking moment.

No thanks.
why would be it be spread thin lol. I don't get that. I said same as now WITH MORE SHIT. That's the key. And who said there has to be microphone support?

You'd have to give me an idea on how it would be entertaining.

Because...

1. It'd be a Pokemon game that's limited due to the fact it's a MMORPG.
2. The fun of Pokemon games is the fact that you can do whatever, whenever.
3. How would catching and battling work in a MMORPG?
4. Would it take forever to level up just one Pokemon?
5. All the things that make Pokemon great would most likely not fit in a MMORPG.
1) why is it limited? It can contain all the things pokemon games now contain. Gym battles, storyline, everything.
2) and why can't you do whatever whenever in an mmo?
3) it would work the same way it always does?
4) why does it have to take forever to level up? Might take longer to find different kinds though, as I said, bigger world = much more pokemon
5) I think it would fit just fine.

why would be it be spread thin lol. I don't get that. I said same as now WITH MORE SHIT. That's the key. And who said there has to be microphone support?

Chat boxes. Chat boxes everywhere. I get bombarded with salty children's cursing and insults no matter what MMO I play, from Champions Online to Digimon Masters.

IT

DOES

NOT

STOP.

Please, GameFreak, don't even THINK about soiling my favourite franchise with an MMO.

Kusagari

I've always imagined a Pokemon MMO as basically being the same exact thing as the handheld games.

Everything would be the same as in the handheld games. The only difference is you would see the other trainers in the world as you walk around. You can go up to them, talk, challenge, etc. There would also be select areas where you can do team battles with someone else and whatnot.

But the core games would be exactly the same. The only difference would be the trainers would be real people.

Chat boxes. Chat boxes everywhere. I get bombarded with salty children's cursing and insults no matter what MMO I play, from Champions Online to Digimon Masters.

IT

DOES

NOT

STOP.

Please, GameFreak, don't even THINK about soiling my favourite franchise with an MMO.
huh why does there have to be chat boxes everywhere? Did you ever think that you can initiate convos with specific people? So that way only the 2 people in a convo can talk to each other (or more than 2 if you make a party)? That would help. Also maybe just have set commands and not free typing.

There's tons of ways to figure things out here.

Because it's a terrible idea that undermines the original vision of the creators.

How exactly does experiencing the world of Pokemon with your friends, sharing, trading, battling, and socializing about Pokemon undermine the original vision of the creators?

It really doesn't, in any way. In fact, an MMO only strengthens the values that Pokemon has been enforcing over the years.

It doesn't, and shouldn't be a traditional MMO, but having trainers walking around together, inside a world that plays exactly the same way it does now would be breath taking. I can only imagine the feelings of hanging out behind gyms battling together to train, or partnering up with a friend for dual battles.

Weekly ladder matches, monthly championship titles, pokemon/item trading hubs, cross play between Wii-U, 3DS and PC, it would be the greatest thing to ever happen to Pokemon.

I think I understand what you mean, but you're looking at the term "MMO" in a really shallow way, there is absolutely nothing about bringing people together to share the gaming experience that undermines the vision of Pokemon, because that IS the vision of Pokemon.

I think some people have a perception of what an MMO is, not realizing that an MMO is whatever you want it to be, as long as it allows lots of people to connect with each other easily. It's all up to Nintendo. THERE ARE SOLUTIONS.

Not sure why some are so close-minded to the idea. Pokemon won't be sullied.

Gravijah

i'd rather the mainline games gain more interaction between players than an actual mmo. what the games need is a hub, like the dreamworld, but in game, with more thought and effort put into it.

i'd rather the mainline games gain more interaction between players than an actual mmo.
nothing would be more satisfying though than actually climbing to the top of the ranks in the pokemon world of the game. I feel like when people hear mmo they think huge ass sub based crazy things happening. They can be VERY restrained. Basically have the regular game, and then have an online portion where you can interact with more people and do more things when you're done the main game. Just treat it as multiplayer in a way. Something in addition to the regular stuff.

That's just one idea, there's many ways to go about it without creating a clusterfuck MMO.

Kokonoe

Banned
1) why is it limited? It can contain all the things pokemon games now contain. Gym battles, storyline, everything.
2) and why can't you do whatever whenever in an mmo?
3) it would work the same way it always does?
4) why does it have to take forever to level up? Might take longer to find different kinds though, as I said, bigger world = much more pokemon
5) I think it would fit just fine.

MMORPG's are designed with massive time sink involved. With out a time sink, you would run out of things to do. You also have to keep in mind that a MMORPG is a full world, not catered to just one single player. So, they have to implement things that would keep you playing for the long haul, keep you interactive with other players, and possibly make things more difficult then they should.

A company has to make a profit off this due to server costs.

Gravijah

nothing would be more satisfying though than actually climbing to the top of the ranks in the pokemon world of the game. I feel like when people hear mmo they think huge ass sub based crazy things happening. They can be VERY restrained. Basically have the regular game, and then have an online portion where you can interact with more people and do more things when you're done the main game. Just treat it as multiplayer in a way. Something in addition to the regular stuff.

That's just one idea, there's many ways to go about it without creating a clusterfuck MMO.

i'm not against an mmo, but i'm just not sure how it would work. more importantly, i don't see the pokemon company or game freak ever doing it.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Not every MMORPG has to follow the bullshit linear theme-park model that WoW popularized where you constantly have a quest until the end-game where you only log in to raid and gather loot.

MMORPG's are designed with massive time sink involved. With out a time sink, you would run out of things to do. You also have to keep in mind that a MMORPG is a full world, not catered to just one single player. So, they have to implement things that would keep you playing for the long haul, keep you interactive with other players, and possibly make things more difficult then they should.

MMOs are designed however the developer wants them to be designed. In many MMOs you can play completely alone and still get the adventure that a single player game offers. Just ignore the other people. Or like I said create an offline portion. By separating the online and offline it makes it easy to keep adding things and new areas and new pokemon strictly to the online portion of the game. Lots of potential for money making there as well.

I don't know, I see so many possibilities and ideas. Probably why it'll never happen. Way too many things it can be, easier to just keep doing what they're doing :p Might be too ambitious.

But it's possible, and could be good.

imore importantly, i don't see the pokemon company or game freak ever doing it.
I agree, maybe they could hire some other people that make it, just like sony created a team JUST to make smash bros or whatever. Alls I know is it could be good...could is the key word. Still don't think it'll ever happen.

We've been playing basically the same pokemon game since it came out, I don't think they'd have any issues with keeping people playing.. personally. Adding new pokemon and such would always keep people playing.

That being said, they'll never do it. Currently they seem afraid to put a real pokemon game on the 3ds, so we'll have to see where they go with that first.

Wiseblade

How exactly does experiencing the world of Pokemon with your friends, sharing, trading, battling, and socializing about Pokemon undermine the original vision of the creators?

It really doesn't, in any way. In fact, an MMO only strengthens the values that Pokemon has been enforcing over the years.

It doesn't, and shouldn't be a traditional MMO, but having trainers walking around together, inside a world that plays exactly the same way it does now would be breath taking. I can only imagine the feelings of hanging out behind gyms battling together to train, or partnering up with a friend for dual battles.

Weekly ladder matches, monthly championship titles, pokemon/item trading hubs, cross play between Wii-U, 3DS and PC, it would be the greatest thing to ever happen to Pokemon.

I think I understand what you mean, but you're looking at the term "MMO" in a really shallow way, there is absolutely nothing about bringing people together to share the gaming experience that undermines the vision of Pokemon, because that IS the vision of Pokemon.
But all of those things are already in place or can be done without turning the franchise into an MMO. What you're describing isn't an MMO, it's Phantasy Star Online.

But all of those things are already in place or can be done without turning the franchise into an MMO. What you're describing isn't an MMO, it's Phantasy Star Online.

If you want to get into pointless semantics sure, but I consider PSO to be an MMO, even if it might not meet the very strictest of definitions. But yeah, that's the design that would work for me.

Wiseblade

If you want to get into pointless semantics sure, but I consider PSO to be an MMO, even if it might not meet the very strictest of definitions. But yeah, that's the design that would work for me.

"Pointless semantics"? There a world of difference between PSO and true MMOs. Server hosted account information and an "always online" requirement are two huge ones for starters.

Alrus

PSO isn't a MMO though. It's an online action-rpg where you can move around the lobbies with your character.

The Rizza

If there was ever an mmo, I think it'd be a really cool feature that once you reach a certain "trainer level" (or whatever they make it) where you could own and operate a gym. When you're logged in, people could challenge you for the badge that you've created and whatnot.

Busaiku

How would an MMO work if you had to catch things.
Couldn't someone else just throw their Pokeballs after you've weakened a Pokemon?

ZenaxPure

How would an MMO work if you had to catch things.
Couldn't someone else just throw their Pokeballs after you've weakened a Pokemon?

There is a multitude of ways to solve this, for example WoW uses phasing which allows you to still be in the world but literally phased out so other players can't see you (used in WoW for specific moments such as a town being under attack in a specific quest).

FF14 has something, not entirely sure how it works but, when you begin one of the guild quests the monsters you need spawn around the area but they are tied to you (and your party) and other people can not attack your quest mobs, it works the other way around so if you come across someone about to fight their quest mob you can not steal it from them.

I am sure there are other ways to solve that issue, but those are just a few things I've personally seen that would stop it. Heck, at the least it would be easy for them to tell the game it's impossible to capture an enemy someone else has tagged, pretty much all MMOs never give loot/xp to those who help kill something they did not tag.

That said I am in the camp of thinking a Pokemon MMO is dumb, online co-op or PVP? Yes, these things would be (or in the case of PVP will continue to be) awesome, but I think a MMO would completely miss the point of Pokemon.

Alchemy

A Pokemon MMO wouldn't function like current MMOs and I think thats the biggest issue people here are having. They're expecting some sort of *grind to end game and raid* structure to get shoved into a Pokemon game and it would never happen. The game wouldn't be focused on normal MMO PvE content, and would most likely employ the same level scaling system used in official Pokemon tournaments for content beyond the original single player badge hunt (which can make the transition to an MMO space perfectly). Everything would just get scaled to 50 like normal.

In fact, if they did a Pokemon MMO they could pad the hell out of all the content by revisiting all currently existing regions and making it a challenge to get gym badges all around the world. You get your basic 8 badge -> Elite 4 challenge to start, than open up the rest of the regions and their gym challenges except now the leaders all harder in that they employ actual strategies beyond *lol one type* and combat is scaled to level 50 so you can't brute force through it.

Combat would be exactly the same and they have two easy solutions for random encounters. Battle instances so that you still randomly encounter creatures, but the battles are in the open world and people can run past them or creatures actually walk around and you simply run up and engage them at which point it switches to the regular battle system.

The biggest issue is how you handle legendaries unbalancing any potential tournaments (CPU run tournies with lots of specialty rules would be an easy content model) and being awkward in an open world setting, unless they somehow explain how more than one can exist of specific types.

And the final hurdle would be adjusting the IV/EV system so it isn't horribly obtuse to learn and use. IVs are just an RNG block, and the effective way to train EVs is a huge pain (though EV spreads are hugely satisfying and important for effective strategies). By exposing either feature without massive changes to functionality you do a lot of damage to your casual user base.

Alchemy

a pokemon mmo would also need to not step on the "toes" of the main games, too.

It would have to walk a fine line of being very similar to the main games and introducing enough new mechanics and content that it is worth playing. The thing about an MMO release means that there would be a new main game, the 24/7 persistent living world one. You don't release an MMO to be a companion title, you release it (and structure it financially) to be the game that keeps player attention as much as possible.

You can't really throw away the main series mechanics if you're doing that.

Magnus

I think some people have a perception of what an MMO is, not realizing that an MMO is whatever you want it to be, as long as it allows lots of people to connect with each other easily. It's all up to Nintendo. THERE ARE SOLUTIONS.

Not sure why some are so close-minded to the idea. Pokemon won't be sullied.

Definitely. Lot of incorrect perceptions about MMOs here.

Chatin

I play the games to "catch 'em all". In an MMO, I would have to compete with MANY others to "catch 'em all". I would have to compete with the limited hours I can spare in a week against someone who is on there 24/7, gaming that shit.

That is reason enough for me to not want an MMO.

The reason people would rather restart their adventure with each game rather than playing the end-game from now until eternity is because the journey of "I want to be the best" only works in that single player vacuum that exists up until the smartly placed credit roll.

The current worlds are intelligent and compact. There is no room for hundreds to thousands of trainers running around, farming Route 1. The world would have to be much larger. If you were only looking to get from A to B, suddenly Route 1 is no longer a ten second jaunt, and is more like a five minute trek. Of just grass and dirt and trees.

"It would have even more Pokemon!" What? More designs? Larger numbers of the same pokemon? I hope you realize it only means the latter. I hope you also realize this isn't really a selling point in the way you are trying to make it seem.

Parties of trainers running around? You may have seen this in the anime, but the anime is not the game series. How would this affect battling? How would this affect catching? If you want cooperative three-on-three battles, this is something that Nintendo/Gamefreak can implement into the online of regular games, and it would work better.

Nintendo's current subscription model is "Get them to buy a new game every year." and it works very well for them. After you take into consideration how many people you alienate by ruining all the empowering bits of the series so that a small few can feel glorified in the 16 hours a day they play, even on a 15-dollar/month subscription model, they would be making less.

Pokemon MMO is just a silly, silly idea.

ZenaxPure

Pokemon MMO stuff.

This is exactly my problem with it, as someone whose put a lot of time into MMOs over the past 10 years and Pokemon games I just don't see the point. What exactly would a Pokemon MMO be? I can't really see how the gym system transfers into an MMO very well, are we joining with our friends to defeat gym leaders in double battles? Are we just venturing through areas together such as the NPCs that follow you in D/P/Pt?

If it were to be like that, instead of making an MMO why not just add full co-op to the handheld games? IMO the point of an MMO is having large groups of people do something. Fight bosses, fight each other, fly spaceships together, etc. None of these things really apply well to Pokemon as we currently know it and thus I think a Pokemon MMO would have to drastically change its structure from what we currently know as a Pokemon game.

I am not saying this could not be pulled off effectively, though. If they could create something that had the trappings of an MMO (large team-based activities) but felt very much like a Pokemon game I would be down, but I can't picture anything that I'd personally want to play.

Salsa

full co-op to the handled games is the way to go

i remember when the first B&W details came out and somewhat pointed to this.. i was over my head with hype

Alchemy

I play the games to "catch 'em all". In an MMO, I would have to compete with MANY others to "catch 'em all".

No? Having a total limited of Pokemon in the world would be a horrible idea. You could catch Pokemon exactly the same way in an MMO you do in the main games.

I would have to compete with the limited hours I can spare in a week against someone who is on there 24/7, gaming that shit.

Again, collecting wouldn't be competitive. It would actually be more cooperative than it is right now since you're forced into an online environment so there are other players to trade with at all times and more people would use whatever online auction trading system they implement.

The reason people would rather restart their adventure with each game rather than playing the end-game from now until eternity is because the journey of "I want to be the best" only works in that single player vacuum that exists up until the smartly placed credit roll.

When it comes to the specific story line you can easily have the same single player story in an MMO, and many MMOs do now. FFXI, TOR, and the upcoming Guild Wars 2 all have story lines that feature the players as 'the main dude who rocks shit'. You can still have players beat Team Whatever and save the Pokeworld in an MMO. This content would simply be instanced in some sections and cinematics would be played locally and not globally.

The current worlds are intelligent and compact. There is no room for hundreds to thousands of trainers running around, farming Route 1. The world would have to be much larger. If you were only looking to get from A to B, suddenly Route 1 is no longer a ten second jaunt, and is more like a five minute trek. Of just grass and dirt and trees.

So having larger more expansive worlds is bad? And who claims it is just grass and dirt? Or that exploring a forest wouldn't be enjoyable for some people? Or that there wouldn't be fast travel options to limit this so that only people who want to explore do so?

"It would have even more Pokemon!" What? More designs? Larger numbers of the same pokemon? I hope you realize it only means the latter. I hope you also realize this isn't really a selling point in the way you are trying to make it seem.

I'm terribly confused by this. Pokemon has an infinite number of creatures if you're just looking at numbers of spawns, the MMO wouldn't be different. And every new iteration and region keeps introducing new species of Pokemon so you can't really be offended by the notion of new species...

Parties of trainers running around? You may have seen this in the anime, but the anime is not the game series. How would this affect battling? How would this affect catching? If you want cooperative three-on-three battles, this is something that Nintendo/Gamefreak can implement into the online of regular games, and it would work better.

It would work exactly the same minus the amount of of available trainers for co-op play. And who said the game had to involves parties? I really doubt a Pokemon MMO would end up being "ilvl 387 Machamp LFG KYOGRE PST".

Nintendo's current subscription model is "Get them to buy a new game every year." and it works very well for them. After you take into consideration how many people you alienate by ruining all the empowering bits of the series so that a small few can feel glorified in the 16 hours a day they play, even on a 15-dollar/month subscription model, they would be making less.

Who said it had to be a subscription game? There are plenty of non-sub MMOs now, and many games make much more money with a microtransaction model anyways. You can also sell new expansion and DLC content very frequently for this game.

It does however minimize the impact that companion titles can have on the series as well as weakening the appeal of the main line portable games. That is the really the only outstanding issue that prevents Nintendo from considering an MMO, they have a working financial structure for the series and don't want to deviate unless forced to.

Pokemon MMO is just a silly, silly idea.

No, your Pokemon MMO is just a really bad idea. Economics are more complicated than translating mechanics into a fun MMO.

Wiseblade

No? Having a total limited of Pokemon in the world would be a horrible idea. You could catch Pokemon exactly the same way in an MMO you do in the main games.
So every explorable area is going to be instanced for each player? Then what's the point in making an MMO?

Again, collecting wouldn't be competitive. It would actually be more cooperative than it is right now since you're forced into an online environment so there are other players to trade with at all times and more people would use whatever online auction trading system they implement.
But the GTS already does this. So what's the point in making an MMO?

When it comes to the specific story line you can easily have the same single player story in an MMO, and many MMOs do now. FFXI, TOR, and the upcoming Guild Wars 2 all have story lines that feature the players as 'the main dude who rocks shit'. You can still have players beat Team Whatever and save the Pokeworld in an MMO. This content would simply be instanced in some sections and cinematics would be played locally and not globally.

So story events are going to be instanced for each character? Then what's the point in an MMO?

So having larger more expansive worlds is bad? And who claims it is just grass and dirt? Or that exploring a forest wouldn't be enjoyable for some people? Or that there wouldn't be fast travel options to limit this so that only people who want to explore do so?
GF could totally make larger, more expansive worlds in the existing model of Pokémon games. So what's the point of making an MMO?

I'm terribly confused by this. Pokemon has an infinite number of creatures if you're just looking at numbers of spawns, the MMO wouldn't be different. And every new iteration and region keeps introducing new species of Pokemon so you can't really be offended by the notion of new species...
So an MMO would be doing the same thing the current model of Pokémon games are doing. Then what's the point?

It would work exactly the same minus the amount of of available trainers for co-op play. And who said the game had to involves parties? I really doubt a Pokemon MMO would end up being "ilvl 387 Machamp LFG KYOGRE PST".
So how would party combat work then? In DPPt companions literally just followed the MC around the field. Is that how you imagine a potential Pokémon MMO working, with only the party leader having freedom of movement and everyone else simply beinmg dragged around until a battle starts? If so, then I want out. And if everyone is gonig to be doing entirely their own thing, then what is the point of an MMO?

Who said it had to be a subscription game? There are plenty of non-sub MMOs now, and many games make much more money with a microtransaction model anyways. You can also sell new expansion and DLC content very frequently for this game.
Excluding monthly subscriptions the only other sources of revenue are the initial purchase and monetisation of in-game content. If it's the latter, then I want out. If it the former, then GF add on server costs for no real financial benefit. And what's the point in that?

Chatin

I didn't suggest there would be a limited amount, but there are definitely varying appearance rates in the regular games, and when you combine that with people farming an area, and suddenly catching that elusive Pokemon becomes much more frustrating. This has nothing to do with the Mewtwos of the series. And if the suggestion is that other people could not interfere with your catching or your appearance rates, then why make an MMO at all?

Trading has never been an issue I have in the game. The game does not need to go MMO in order to encourage online trades.

I'm not talking about the story of the game, I'm talking about the journey. The games are balanced in a way that the game continues to challenge but not kick your ass as you head up and through the Elite Four. Once trainers are running around as they like in my world with their leveled up Pokemon, it breaks the pacing of the game. Even moreso if the only trainers in the game are actual players, and we are forced to accept battle challenges in order to level up and continue the journey. Trainer battles are unfortunately a huge portion of the foundation of the series, but I'm not interested in a game that makes PvP the foundation.

Several posters said that they didn't envision the typical size of MMO areas for this game, and I'm questioning how it would work, then. Again, the size of the areas also affects the pacing of the game, and for the mass audience who plays it for the quick grind and pacing, it's a gamekiller.

Someone suggested that the game being an MMO meant "More Pokemon!" than if it were a regular game. I just don't see the logic. I agree with your response, and it is actually why I mentioned it. It isn't a selling point over a regular game if there is no difference. There is no "More Pokemon!" for an MMO versus the regular stuff.

If it isn't going to involve parties in the battle or the catching, then why have an MMO at all? Go battle online in PBR.

It does however minimize the impact that companion titles can have on the series as well as weakening the appeal of the main line portable games. That is the really the only outstanding issue that prevents Nintendo from considering an MMO, they have a working financial structure for the series and don't want to deviate unless forced to.
They don't have to have a subscription model, but with how much less they'd be making in comparison to producing their usual titles, and with the increased server costs and upkeep, they'd better be considering it.

No, your Pokemon MMO is just a really bad idea. Economics are more complicated than translating mechanics into a fun MMO.
[/quote]My Pokemon MMO is to not have one. If we cannot be convinced that the core mechanics of the game can be adjusted to incorporate massive amounts of players, they why would this MMO be any better than a regular title?

Top Bottom