• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

EBz.jpg

This post will be updated as we start to nail this game down. In the meantime, peep on that high-speed, low-drag artwork.

This is the place to squad up with bros.

Dreamgazer's PSN name/GAF identity document.
Here are some much more informative and attractive threads:

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare for Battle
Battlefield 4 PC performance thread

Killigath

You should add a guy repairing you behind your tank and name him Killigath.

I unlocked Mechanic on PC today, won't take long with our crew to unlock it. +35% vehicle repairs! Huge advantage, now if I could just get folks to stop rolling away from me when I try to repair. I healed a boat for 25 mins on the Damn Map today.

Overdoziz

Banned
PC gets a patch to fix crashes and network issues tomorrow so hopefully next-gen will get that too soon enough.

PC TALK

blahness

Same. Can't even build up my PSN friends list until the PS4 arrives on Friday. Anticipation for BF4 is through the roof.

Actually the Playstation app just came out for iOS and Android and you can send friends requests through the app even if you do not have a PS whatever console.

I re-uninstalled the pc version today. That shit is buh-roken.

Assuming that the PSN servers are functional, I'll be on PSBF4 Friday afternoon.

Actually the Playstation app just came out for iOS and Android and you can send friends requests through the app even if you do not have a PS whatever console.
Damn perfect timing Sony, thanks for the heads up Blah.

If anyone gets a friends request from OldGimletEyes, you know who it's from.

Yeah, buddy!

I'll accept all the pending friend requests when I get the PS4 plugged in. If your name on PSN is significantly different than it is here, maybe put that in the message so I can put a virtual name to a virtual face.

EDIT: My PSN name is lostsupper. Same as here. If anyone wants to get spammed with game invites, add me.

Dave1988

Welp, looks like I won't be joining you guys on the 29th unless I get extremely lucky and find a non-preordered PS4 in a shop anywhere. That's what I get for not preordering lol

Oh well...

Okay, downloaded the PS app.

Give me your PSN ID's so I can add you via the app.

I'm not sure if you can add me yet though, seeming as I need the console to finalise the registration on the console itself (mine is ElzarTheBam).

But let me know if you can add me back, so I know it's working.

Thanks.

Yes, even you Ody.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Okay, downloaded the PS app.

Give me your PSN ID's so I can add you via the app.

I'm not sure if you can add me yet though, seeming as I need the console to finalise the registration on the console itself (mine is ElzarTheBam).

But let me know if you can add me back, so I know it's working.

Thanks.

Yes, even you Ody.

Yea you can accept, deny, add, and message people on the app

Top Bottom