• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elminage EU Physical release for PSP available NOW (only 300 copies to be made)

FDC1

Yep, it says Vita too now on my webstore.

Am I dreaming or was it 14,99€ Wednesday? It's 19,99€ now :-(

Yup! Think I got #11. Was tempted to get more then one, but since it was so limited I'd have felt bad to.

Apparently the one that got #1 also got #2 and #3. Dunno if that person is on GAF.

I ordered within the first 5 minutes of the preorders being live, but my number isn't even close to top-10. :)

So the first 50 or so must've flewn out of the doors.

Zafir

I forgot it was being put up so by the time I went to the page it had sold out. :/

Was bit annoyed to find out some people bought more than one. With something like that you'd expect ghostlight to put a 1 per customer limit.

I forgot it was being put up so by the time I went to the page it had sold out. :/

Was bit annoyed to find out some people bought more than one. With something like that you'd expect ghostlight to put a 1 per customer limit.

I think they had a 5 per customer limit. Not sure about it though.

Zafir

I think they had a 5 per customer limit. Not sure about it though.

Even 5's too much though. I was looking at the blog, and the same person got numbers 1, 2 and 3...

2, there's an outside chance of one being for a friend. Any more and it just reeks of selling it on ebay for more than they paid. :/

Even 5's too much though. I was looking at the blog, and the same person got numbers 1, 2 and 3...

2, there's an outside chance of one being for a friend. Any more and it just reeks of selling it on ebay for more than they paid. :/

Well, it could be one for a friend and another one to make a £30 profit and thus make their own purchase for free.

But I agree that is hardly fair.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
For those interested in still getting the game: I just noticed that someone has put their copy on eBay, btw! Nr 36. It's not going to be cheap it seems.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eliminage-Original-for-Sony-PSP-Very-Limited-Edition-/380709041426?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item58a406f512

Lol. He didn't even spell the name correctly.
No wonder it never came up in my searches.

I can see one was sold earlier, and with the same typo.

Edit: wait a minute!
It's a gaffer. The previously sold one is #296 which is one Goron2000 here got.

Lol. He didn't even spell the name correctly.
No wonder it never came up in my searches.

I can see one was sold earlier, and with the same typo.

Edit: wait a minute!
It's a gaffer. The previously sold one is #296 which is one Goron2000 here got.

Where did you find that second auction?

Could be Goron2000. Or Goron2000 mistyped his number: 269 instead of 296. :)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It's a different seller now though. jesuslovesyam (Goron2000?) vs bladerunner2017

So, must be a common mistake to type "Eliminage". :)

Yeah, I fixed my post when I noticed it was different sellers. The pics were similar at first glance.
The structure of the listings is very similar too though. Odd.

Ashler

Damn, I missed it. Any gaffer that has more than one ordered and wouldn't mind parting with it?

Raggie

Mine is #15.

The moster art book is really cool. This series has some good artwork. Here's hoping Ghostlight will make another one of these. I'd totally buy Trails in the Sky 2 or Unchained Blades physical editions, if they ever decided to make them.

Mine is #15.

The moster art book is really cool. This series has some good artwork. Here's hoping Ghostlight will make another one of these. I'd totally buy Trails in the Sky 2 or Unchained Blades physical editions, if they ever decided to make them.

I haven't opened the package, and thus haven't checked the art book. But the artwork in the game is very nice, so must be in the art book as well.

I've been playing the game for 10 hours or so on my PSP (didn't work on Vita back when I started game). I was expecting Etrian Odyssey toughness, but it's a lot more forgiving. At least in the damage you take in battles and such. Because sometimes you can easily get lost in all the menus, the bad translations and it's not always clear what to do next.

But at its core it's a really solid game. Been figuring out the different classes which was rather enjoyable. Does anyone know whether the age of your characters really matter? I created a 999 yo Fairy Lord. Will he just collapse and die of age at some point in the game? :)

Duster

Raggie

So I've been playing this game almost obsessively lately, and it's good. Very good.Still no word on getting the sequels in English?

Top Bottom