• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2016 will be revealed on June 12, coming to PS3, PS4, X360, XOne and PC

Purexed

Banned
d56db82aa3396e3c0a2e53922f88383535a87d948c7f8a64126ab07da2c72654.jpg

Seriously?

kulapik

CHJC3tVW0AACKaq.jpg

Very sure Apple didn't give them the license to use iPhones...

Plus, has a football player ever taken a selfie on field during a match? :lol

Curious to see if last gen will be again equal (in terms of gameplay) with Ps4 and Xbox One

Problems aside, i loved Pes 2015...the animations where just amazing.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got this in my inbox.

KONAMI and UEFA announce new three-year deal as PES series retains exclusive rights to Europe’s greatest club football competitions

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has extended its agreement to exclusively feature the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League elements in forthcoming PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) titles for another three years.

KONAMI and UEFA has enjoyed a close relationship since the original agreement was signed in 2009 and the new partnership will allow KONAMI to use all iconography and presentation elements associated with the competitions exclusively within the PES series. The UEFA Champions League is Europe's greatest club football competition and will be fully featured in all versions of the game for the next three years. All versions of the game will also feature official logos for the competitions across its packaging.

The agreement allows KONAMI to feature both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League club competitions within its many options, with both featured as individual modes or within the larger season overview upon qualification - with the UEFA Super Cup featured within the iconic Master League mode. The PES series is widely regarded as the most realistic football simulation available, with its most recent PES 2015 iteration winning awards such as IGN’s ‘Sports Game of the Year 2014’ and ‘Best Sports Game 2014’ at Europe’s prestige gamescom exhibition.

"The UEFA Champions League is the biggest prize in club football and we are delighted to have extended our exclusive agreement with UEFA to feature it in the PES series,” commented Sean Ratcliffe, European Brand Director at Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. “In the past six years we have worked closely with UEFA creating the PES Virtual UEFA Champions League as a global online version of the real thing, and this year’s UEFA Champions League final in Berlin played host to the climax of the 2015 PES season as the 25 best players from all over the globe gathered to determine the winner. The grand finals were held within the dedicated PlayStation site in the UEFA Champions Festival event taking place at the legendary Brandenburg Gate, with the two finalist also taking part in an exclusive special exhibition match which was played pitch side in the lead up to the final itself in the iconic Olympiastadion. These are exciting times for the PES series.”

"We are very pleased to continue and extend our working partnership with KONAMI. This new cycle provides an opportunity to build an even closer working relationship, allowing us to activate in new and exciting ways over the next 3 years" commented Guy Laurent-Epstein - Marketing Director UEFA Events S.A. "We are delighted that future iterations of the series will continue to feature the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League as we also look forward to extending other areas of co-operation."

nikos

Three years? Glad it's here to stay. Was worried about what would happen to PES considering Konami's other recent events.

TBiddy

Hope PES keeps it arcadey but not too arcadey. FIFA is too complicated now.

It's funny. I feel the complete opposite way. I played quite a bit PES15 on PC and it feels way more 'realistic' than FIFA 15.

Any news on whether or not they've finally acquired a license to have real players in the game?

It's funny. I feel the complete opposite way. I played quite a bit PES15 on PC and it feels way more 'realistic' than FIFA 15.

Any news on whether or not they've finally acquired a license to have real players in the game?

Fifa is literally Fifa Street in comparison to PES

Hate how the ball feels magnetic in Fifa

Not likely with Konami and its hate towards foreign console...Xbox One and PS4 have the same architecture, the game engine motivation doesn't stand
It has nothing to do with hate and everything to do with the fact that the fox engine uses deferred rendering. Xbox One has issues with it because 32mb of esram is way to small for the frame buffer.

stryke

Not likely with Konami and its hate towards foreign console...Xbox One and PS4 have the same architecture, the game engine motivation doesn't stand

Maybe you should go over there and tell them how to do it, seeing as you think you're so smart.

Thank god those competitions license will be more years with konami.
In the hands of Ea Sports it would be kind like this.... Fifa 16 release and months later the Uefa Champions League official game instead doing the presentation like Konami does in their games.

LAM09

Thank god those competitions license will be more years with konami.
In the hands of Ea Sports it would be kind like this.... Fifa 16 release and months later the Uefa Champions League official game instead doing the presentation like Konami does in their games.

EA try to rinse every penny.

T-Rex.

Banned
Hopefully they sort out the online matchmaking in this one. Coming up against Real Madrid nearly every match got stale real fast in '15.

EA try to rinse every penny.

The funny thing is still like more those Champions League game than FIFA in the last years, they try a lot more in those games than in FIFA. Right now they take a lot of risks with FIFA, thats why i really like how PesTeam are making a great foundation in the last 2/3 years.

Hasney

17th September and image import? OK, I'm listening.

Need some MyClub updates, no online region lock and I'll be happy.

Top Bottom