• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekly Jump Scans (Naruto, Blue Dragon, DQM Joker)

duckroll

CyberConnect2's Naruto Shippuden Narultimate Axel (PS2)

Blue Dragon (Xbox360)

Blue Dragon Ral Grado (manga)

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (NDS)

Ark-AMN

Banned
oooooo, a Naruto game that's using the characters from after the time-skip. Guess that's a good sign the anime fillers are coming to an end.

They better have more Akatsuki. :D

Busaiku

Ark-AMN said:
oooooo, a Naruto game that's using the characters from after the time-skip. Guess that's a good sign the anime fillers are coming to an end.

They better have more Akatsuki. :D
Spring 2007, says WSJ.

What system is that Naruto game on?
I didn't happen to catch it in the scan.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Ah, apparently, full confirmation from Narutofan.com
Confirmed: Naruto Anime Fillers to end in February; Series Re-named
Reported by: Tazmo on Thursday, Nov. 23rd, 2006 at 10:30AM

It has now been confirmed that the Japanese Naruto anime series will be returning to it's original storyline as told in the Naruto manga series, coming this next February, a few short months from now. Along with returning to the story, Naruto will be getting a brand new name to go by. It is nothing big that will blow your mind, but nonetheless a couple of words have been added - Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles - which appears to play reference to Naruto being a Wind Element user. This is also the name that the fourth Naruto movie, due to be released in theaters next Summer, will be going under as it is a movie that will take place after the time-skip. Now there, is something to the thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Stage On

The Naruto Game's looking good. I wonder how well it will end up playing. It's more like the Naruto uzmaki chronicals game then a fighting game right?

Thank god the fillers are finally ending. I just wish it was now and not febuary! That's still over another two months to go :( At the rate the dvd box sets are coming to america it'll take YEARS For us to get to the non filler stuff. Man their are SO many box sets I'll be skipping out on now.

Captain N

I've got a quick question and hopefully someone can answer it for me. I want to buy a Japanese 360 along with Blue Dragon. Can I take my gamertag on a memory card from my US system and use it on the Japanese system?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Captain N said:
I've got a quick question and hopefully someone can answer it for me. I want to buy a Japanese 360 along with Blue Dragon. Can I take my gamertag on a memory card from my US system and use it on the Japanese system?
Sure, that's what I do for my PAL and NTSC-J 360s.

Blimblim said:

I still don't own a memory card but instead of it I use to swap the HD from my XBOX 360 PAL to the NTSC-J 360, and it works perfect in both of them

Captain N

Blimblim said:
that's what I wanted to hear! thank you.. Have you played that weird looking Japanese game with the fish? it just looks like a fishtank game.

Ugh, Obata's art totally doesn't fit with Blue Dragon. I'm sure it'll be fine anyway, but it's such a bad combo... plus I keep getting a Chaosic Rune vibe looking at it... dunno why... but I do.

EDIT:: I take it back... now the main character reminds me of Mai-Otome. LOL

xaosslug

does a Naruto game come out on any given gaming plaform (xbox,x360 aside) in Japan once a month or something? :lol

TreIII

Time skip game? Time skip for anime confirmed for Feb? Time skip Naruto and crew in Jump Ultimate Stars? YAY!

Took long enough, but it finally seems that things are getting back on track. I just hope that Narutimate Hero Accel doesn't cut out old characters like Haku and Zabuza just to make room. Cut out those rather forgetable movie characters instead!

Ark-AMN

Banned
More thread derailment. But hey, I feel that lots of GAFers don't go to the OT much.
7432602ce02123309loag6.jpg

New Naruto :D

Looks like the actual date is February 15 going by the text.

MrSingh

Captain N said:
that's what I wanted to hear! thank you.. Have you played that weird looking Japanese game with the fish? it just looks like a fishtank game.

I have Aquazone and it's a bad PC port. Instead of having a proper interface, you use the analog knob to move a cursor around the screen to select windows/menus which pop up on random areas of the screen. but hey, I got 200 achievement points for just creating an aquarium. :lol :lol :lol

xaosslug said:
does a Naruto game come out on any given gaming plaform (xbox,x360 aside) in Japan once a month or something? :lol
Well, there IS a Naruto game coming out for the Xbox 360, but I haven't heard a damn thing about it aside from Ubisoft getting the license and making a big to-do about it...

Uncle

ferrarimanf355 said:
Well, there IS a Naruto game coming out for the Xbox 360, but I haven't heard a damn thing about it aside from Ubisoft getting the license and making a big to-do about it...

Some artwork leaked a while ago, if you are interested. There was a thread about it (Ubisoft put some huge .rar on their FTP server and anybody could download it).

Uncle said:
Some artwork leaked a while ago, if you are interested. There was a thread about it (Ubisoft put some huge .rar on their FTP server and anybody could download it).
Yeah, I've seen that. That's the Forest O' Death, right? Still, the fact that Ubisoft has been silent kinda worries me.

duckroll

ferrarimanf355 said:
Yeah, I've seen that. That's the Forest O' Death, right? Still, the fact that Ubisoft has been silent kinda worries me.

What's there to show? The game isn't in full swing development yet. They're still looking for a creative director on the project. It's not a 2006 title, and is probably not a 2007 title. It's a loooooong way off. They just announced that they have acquired the license, that's all.

duckroll said:
What's there to show? The game isn't in full swing development yet. They're still looking for a creative director on the project. It's not a 2006 title, and is probably not a 2007 title. It's a loooooong way off. They just announced that they have acquired the license, that's all.
Wating sucks.

duckroll said:
So Ubisoft need someone who is a competent game director that is also a weeaboo. That's gonna be tough to find.

Fady K

duckroll said:

So theres a ubisoft Naruto game for 360, theres a Cyber2Connect PS2 Naruto (is this the Axel game?) Is this the title you're referring to above (the Cyber2Connect one)?

By the way guys, is this the secret game Cyber2Connect is working on with the teaser website?

Top Bottom