• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Cloud & Barret PAK pictures

New pictures got posted so I thought I should share them:

img_3347hwlh7.jpg
img_3348vol8p.jpg
img_335310x3v.jpg
img_3349hjlfv.jpg
img_33636sq5g.jpg
img_3350r9zwn.jpg
img_3351wtlv6.jpg
img_3352sqagu.jpg

Releasing in April and May.

Edit:

Edit 2:

NA Pre-order is up for Cloud and Barret.

Espada

Okay, they look really slick. Is this the first time we've seen FFVIIR Barret without his shades? He looks great. Cloud is actually more muscular than I expected.

Alfrays

Neo Member
i still don't understand why the bustersword is different from the one of Crisis Core and Advent Children. What happened to the hilt? This version is horrible.

PeaceUK

These look awesome, modern redesigns retaining the spirit of the old. If this is any sign of how the remake will look, i'm not worried.

Do we have any idea how much these will cost?

Renesis

I'm pretty sure Nomura is still handling the main characters while Ferrari handles the smaller roles. Like he did the redesigns for Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie.

Roberto Ferrari is listed alongside Tetsuya Nomura as the main character designer of Final Fantasy VII Remake revealed June 15, 2015, which will launch as a PlayStation-timed exclusive.

Says this on wiki though, not sure what the source is.

MilkBeard

These actually look really good. I like how they made the Buster Sword smaller, so it's a little bit less physics defying to match the more realistic graphics.

And Barret looks like a badass.

MilkBeard

Buster sword looks off. Pummel is tiny, and it's a little to small. No reason to try and make it more realistic guys, it's FF.

The problem is that as the graphics become more realistic, things like carrying around a monstrous sword through cities and towns will look ridiculous. They did the right thing here.

Top Bottom