• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Ten Reasons Why Gaming Forum Is Better Than OT Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrarca

Banned
10. Too many dumb topics in OT forum

9. Mods don't lock threads with pictures of DOA girls in brazilian bikinis

8. Insiders from gaming industries actually visit gaming forums

7. Discussing consoles sales is more fun than discussing your boyfriends/girlfriends or your dating stories

6. Gaming forum doesn't care if you're gay, when you're drunk or who broke your nose

5. E3 and TGS are fun times in gaming forum

4. In gaming forums you can say ninty is for kiddies :D

3. There are more educated people in gaming forums to discuss your favorite games or companies peacefully and intelligently

2. Cool alliances: Sonybots, Xbots, and N-tards

1. NPD Thread

Mr Jared

1165225113685877.jpg

Mute

Banned
Petrarca said:
3. There are more educated people in gaming forums to discuss your favorite games or companies peacefully and intelligently
paradox

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
gaming forum doesn't have mutli-page threads expounding the intricacies of meathead 80's action movies, you dumb idiot!

i like the gaming forum better too

Nameless

I agree with Miguel. The OT Sports sect >>>>>> Gaming side. The Gaming forum has too much bitching, complaining, and baseless bias. I post over there on occasion, but the OT is what GAF is all about.

Beezy

Petrarca said:

7. Discussing consoles sales is more fun than discussing your boyfriends/girlfriends or your dating stories

6. Gaming forum doesn't care if you're gay, when you're drunk or who broke your nose

1. NPD Thread

2hmd4e1-1.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Interesting and thought out discussions = OT

Bitching, Fan Wars, Bitching about Zelda getting an 8.8 which results in a huge thread calling the reviewer fat, Xbots fearing Motorstorm, Sonybots fearing the Wii, Nintards getting offended at the mention of Okami = Gaming Forum

The Gaming Forum (for me) is just used for gaming news that I'm to lazy to look for on the internets. Let other people bring the info to me.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Petrarca said:

1. NPD Thread

Go back to GameFAQs.

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
OMG I just read an article in HousePets Monthly that said this thread is doomed! Lets discuss it and make asses of ourselves about this news! And then tomorrow we'll find another article that says the same thing and then post it again! And then we'll repeat this bullshit ad nauseum and call it the Gaming Forum!

ronito

Petrarca said:
What? No one could possibly be stupid enough to believe that.

Petrarca said:

oh I see....I stand corrected. There is someone.

Bloodwake

I used to be a bit OT surfer, but I have to admit, the Gaming thread is definitely where the party's at these days.

I love both, i am in the OT and gaming everyday, and spend about the same about of time in both.

why can't we all get along!

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
dirtyjfosho said:
I love both, i am in the OT and gaming everyday, and spend about the same about of time in both.

why can't we all get along!

We can. You gaming jerks are the ones that started this.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
ForzaItalia said:
Gaming Side or Off-Topic....who gets laid more?....any hard data?

Thats a tough one. The sheer volume of viewers on the Gaming Forum may tip it into its favor. The OT has PhoenixDark which could count for 50 Virgins

Petrarca said:

1. NPD Thread
300gtfo3iyJ7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom