• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Musou 2 announced! (for North America too)

Shadow780

Saw the mag pics, looking pretty good.

It's coming for Xbox360/PS3/PS2 with a scheduled release date of Dec. 04 in JP.

So far only vGundam and Sazabi are showed as new units, as well as casts from Char's Counterattack.

Also in a few small pics I think I saw
Justice
and
Freedom
, and the mentioning of
Seed Destiny
. If someone can clarify if they're in as well that would be cool.:D

screen shots here

Farnack

Banned
I found Gundam Musou better than Too Human
Ba-da-booooosh.

Anyways, I did enjoy Gundam Musou. The first Gundam game that made me feel like I was really doing some Gundam-blowing-the-shit-out-of-mecha-armies action.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gundam Fighto!!! READYYYYYY... GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gimme F91, V2, Exia and Devil Gundam pls, k?

Were they that burned by Samurai Warriors Katana that it makes more sense for them to continue releasing an X360 version of the PS3 Musous but not a Wii version of the PS2 Musous?

Aaron

Gundam is the only Musou I didn't like, which is odd since I like Gundam more than I like Japanese historical figures that I know nothing about. Though Orochi 2 coming up should take care of my slashing needs for a good year or so.

Go gay for Gundam!!!

char-beach400.jpg

RAWR!!!

Scribble

Eh...I don't know.

ROTK is my favourite novel, yet I'm tired of Dynasty Warriors.
Sengoku gets enough overexposure, so I'm not bothered about Samurai Warriors.

I know shit about Gundam, but I found Gundam Musou's setting refreshing, despite being annoyingly inferior in gameplay to the other series. If they include more charge strings, I'll be happy.

I was kinda hoping that they'd do a different historical period though. Like Genghis Khan Musou. Lol.

I guess they aren't bringing the first one PS2 edition but what this second one?

Still have to finish the first, but the little I played was some awesome button-mashing Gundam madness with spanish subs and japanese voices to boot. Gundam 00 please.

Shadow780 said:
Well the 1st one made its way here, 2 should as well.

Oh I'm aware of that, own the first one and love it. I want more but it seems the US gets screwed when it comes to Gundam games.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Gundam Musou was fun as hell.

GM2 is good news.

Is there any hope for HiNu? I sure hope so!

S. L.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!
loved the first one to death.
day one, sold, etc!

FUCK YES! I've logged nearly 50 hours into Dynasty Warriors Gundam, such a damn fine game. I hope you can play with another MS from Gundam Wing, I'd love Heavy Arms or DeathScythe

Top Bottom