• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I can help those who need NFSHP from an aussie.

send me a pm with details / email addy. I will gift it via email since i'm at work D:

Airan

Here too, would like NFS:HP gifted please. Is AUS the cheapest? I was checking USD vs GBP and it was £9.10 ($14.99) VS £14.99, no contest. Didn't check AUS prices though.

vanty

Airan said:
Here too, would like NFS:HP gifted please. Is AUS the cheapest? I was checking USD vs GBP and it was £9.10 ($14.99) VS £14.99, no contest. Didn't check AUS prices though.
It's $9.99 USD in Australia, which is about $9.20 AUD, which is about £6 I think.

Shaneus

I'd be willing to gift but I can't get to the Steam store at work :/ If there are still folks around by the time I get home (in around 8 hours time) I'll gladly oblige :)

LQX

evlcookie said:
I can help those who need NFSHP from an aussie.

send me a pm with details / email addy. I will gift it via email since i'm at work D:
A big thanks to evlcookie.

Sanjay

Hey evil, did I ever tell you that Aussies are the best ever. Oh by the way can you gift me NFSHP, You have me on steam friends list so pm your paypal email address or something.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Will take a break from the gifting as it seems like my latest one is under review, for some unknown reason.

Hopefully it goes through soon and i can continue. Should be some other aussies cruising around willing to help out.

/Slaps AusGAF

evlcookie said:
Will take a break from the gifting as it seems like my latest one is under review, for some unknown reason.

Hopefully it goes through soon and i can continue. Should be some other aussies cruising around willing to help out.

/Slaps AusGAF
oh crap nevermind. ausGAF pm me plx

TheBez

Is anyone willing to trade NFSHP for any of the following/some combination of the following?

Audiosurf
Cogs
Left 4 Dead
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
Defense Grid Awakening
Portal

Shoot me a pm :)

EDIT: If no one wants to trade can I get an AusGaf to gift me NFSHP? I will paypal first of course :)

Shaneus

I've just realised I'll be busy straight after work, so if there are folks here that need gifts and are still online in around 8 hours or so (8pm Australian time) I should be able to oblige. But that's if you guys can wait. I'm sure it will still be on sale then :)

pilonv1

No problem, happy to help out as I understand the pain of regional pricing.

If anyone has a copy of Mount & Blade Warband I'll trade it for NFS HP.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Airans finally went through.

It looks like Pilv may have taken care of most people in my downtime. I should be all good for any more than need to be done as long as paypal / valve don't pend it again. Even still, It looks like 2 - 3hrs later it goes through.

Xanathus

I'd like to buy a copy of NFS:HP from an oz but I don't have a Paypal account and don't really feel comfortable using one, does anyone want to do a Steam game trade instead? I don't have a giftable copy of Warband unfortunately.

Firehead

Probably highly unlikely, but would anyone want Half-Life 2, Portal, Episode One and Team Fortress 2 in exchange for Need for Speed Hot Pants?

TheBear

Xanathus said:
I'd like to buy a copy of NFS:HP from an oz but I don't have a Paypal account and don't really feel comfortable using one, does anyone want to do a Steam game trade instead? I don't have a giftable copy of Warband unfortunately.

How about Section 8 and something worth $3?

Cipherr

Mr. Spinnington said:
i take it all back. evlcookie has laid claim to the former glory of ausGAF yet again

Just realized he said to PM him the details, sent him one, hopefully hes still online.

Rahk

How the tables have turned. Muhaha!

I might be able to gift some people if I end up going home after work.

Anyone still after Portal 2? Willing to trade that along with some other Valve games for Brink. If you don't want any other Valve games we might be able to come to an arrangment with something else you're interested in.

Top Bottom