• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer Season 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Thursdays at 10PM

Official site

tGrba.png

Hope you guys enjoy this OP, I poured my heart and soul into it. I even used MSPaint.

USD

Yeah, I'll probably watch Archer over 30 Rock, just because 30 Rock episodes get posted on Hulu fairly quickly.

So keen for this!

Season 1 was great, Adam Reed always delivers, and the show is like a mini Arrested Development reunion.

ARCHERRRR!!!!

I didn’t invent the turtleneck, Lana, but I was the first to recognize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck. The tactalneck.

How was it? Up to standards with the best of season 1?

Have to wait until I get home in a few hourse before tracking it down.

Poimandres said:

I sure thought so. I already used this in another forum, but my thoughts were summed up with this

227839420.gif

sharkmuncher said:
That episode was fantastic. Season 2 is looking to be pure gold!

Its all on netflix instant streaming right now.

Pretty sure they took it off instant a month or two ago. Right before the dvds were released.

Poimandres said:

I had tears coming down from the laughter. Even when Archer doesn't say anything funny, I still crack up. It's the voice, mang.

Hylian7

A friend of mine introduced me to this show one time and I loved it. I need to go Netflix season 1 first though.

MjFrancis

Brilliant debut, the writing never ceases to crack me up. I've watched every episode of S1 at least a dozen times, and this season won't be any different.

I've become a curmudgeon about anything on TV that isn't an animated comedy. Most of it sucks so hard, moreso in comparison to this. I'll continue staying up way too late to watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom