• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer Season 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
TheOddOne said:
''Well, ass, it was giant shalom and I only took bronze.''

a3b15

"You lost, Ray, god, get over it."

He shut down Ray just like my best friend would, and I laughed hard because he watched it with me.

God I love Archer. I saw an advance screening of next week's episode already and all I can tell everyone is that it's incredible.

squicken

I never even knew about this show during it's first season. I finally caught up. It's amazing. I can't believe has good it looks in HD. And it's totally got an Arrested Development vibe. So filthy. "She's the pele of anal" For some reason that's the joke that stuck with me from season 1. Who would say that? lol

Is Bob's Burgers any good? Similar?

Nert

That episode was amazing. The running gag about the carpet just got funnier and funnier for me. I also hope to use "Blob Marley" at some point in my life.

Great episode, I lost it at "robot swan". I'm also happy Adam Reed is doing voices more often, Ray was barely in the last season and he's been great these past two episodes. That Odin guy being played by Adam was great as well, he really reminded me of a Sealab character.

Agreed, another awesome episode.

*gently rubs nipples in a circular motion*

The drawer scene was fantastic starting with the bomb diffusing ("Oh, that actually worked") and ending with him having shut it off ("There is no sink").

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
While I do miss frisky dingo and the x-tacles, this show is to fucking awesome. Although seeing cyril get tainted by his co-workers is kinda messed up, the rest is hilarious.

Nert

Archer yelling "Shut Up!" at Cyril while he was drugged and having his blood stolen almost had me in tears.

squicken

Great episode after last week's stinker. Disappointed to see the whole baby thing play so predictably. But everything else was fantastic

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Uncle said:
Well he did invent the turtleneck.

He didn't invent the turtleneck, but he was the first one to see its potential as a tactical garment.

Last episode was quite hilarious!

Did anyone notice the cross-show call back with the mention of "hydraulic fluid" in the second episode?

squicken said:
Great episode after last week's stinker. Disappointed to see the whole baby thing play so predictably. But everything else was fantastic
Same here. As soon as they mentioned the character flaw, I was like, 'Oh that's the other guy's baby.' I do like the way they are bringing back old episode plots to fill out the stories. It's not in a too flash backy way.

squicken

Pretty weak episode, but next week looks fantastic. The Burt Reynolds stuff was good. He's the perfect role model for Archer.

big ander

I thought the beginning to this episode was a little weak (they dragged out the "they are going to stop in the middle of the swamp because the engine will break, obviously" thing way too long) but the scenes of Lana and Archer just doing stuff were so hilarious.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
this episode is awesome as fuck. from woodhouse going all ballocaust on those german soldiers, to cyril getting beaned with what i think is a clock. all around awesome.

Jinaar

I have watched each episode a minimum of 3 times each and I have to say damn this show is good/great/fawesome. Last nights I've only watched once so far but cannot wait to rewatch again to catch all the stuff I usually miss the first time viewing.

Show is just like Arrested Development in the sense the jokes are for the most part pretty darn intelligent.

I usually find I laugh way more the 2nd/3rd viewings. And then more after that.

EDIT: "Goodness, that is bright." Holy shit I laughed so hard at that, as he says that so nonchalantly after lighting the
"fag"
. Spot on this show is, Spot the fuck on!

Just got around to watching last nights episode off the DVR and it was definitely my favorite of the season so far. I loved the Woodhouse going Brad Pitt in Legends of Fall on the soldiers and taking scalps. The preview for next weeks episode looks pretty good too.

squicken

Lots of Legends of the Fall references in that episode. Was a good episode. Loved the old guy who thought Archer and Woodhouse were lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom