• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you guys wear thongs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81567
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I surprisingly have a few friends that do. If they're comfortable, might jump on that bandwagon.

Lerozz

No, I don't need fabric strangling my anus.

On a more serious note: I could not think of it being comfortable to wear.

cnizzle06

Banned
I've tried on my girlfriends thong for ze laughs. Surprisingly, the g-string wasn't that bothersome, but moreso the choking of my junk was.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the under-garment thong or the sandals thong?

The sandals thongs are horrendous, always end up in pain.

Guess my anus might withstand that pain.

I wear the crotchless so my dick can hang.

I was going to post a link to crotchless panties on amazon...but I don't want to risk it. Look it up and you'll see why.
That's pretty hot. Might get a few for me and my girlfriend.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Yes, all the time.

TOTY.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The undergarment? No. If you're looking for that specific kind of comfort, then I'd imagine a jock strap would be more comfortable than a string in between your ass.

Menthenandnow.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, why are males so against it? Females find it comfortable don't they? Our asses are physiologically similar.

@VillageNinja: Most useless picture I've ever seen.

FStop7

Banned
Sisqo.jpg

I will definitely pass on that.

That said, I absolutely don't understand how men can wear loose boxers. Whenever I do I get the worst case of ball ache by mid afternoon. My boys need some support.

Apath

Is this a serious thread? I do not know anyone who wears thongs, or anyone who knows someone who wears thongs. Speaking strictly on males.

Veezy

que?
I mean, why are males so against it? Females find it comfortable don't they? Our asses are physiologically similar.

Well, probably because women tend to wear tight pants made out of fabrics that would show a panty line. There may be other reasons, but I don't exactly know if it's a really conformable undergarment. Those who wear them can correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't really see myself in a situation where my boxer briefs wouldn't suffice (EDIT and I find them comfortable and I've been told I look good in the tighter pairs). While I have dat ass, due to squatz and deadlifts, my jeans and slacks work just fine with what I wear.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just pulled my boxers inside my butthole and found it very annoying. The thong fabric is probably thinner, and more subtle, but still: probably not my thang.

Veezy

que?
I just pulled my boxers inside my butthole and found it very annoying. The thong fabric is probably thinner, and more subtle, but still: probably not my thang.

Get some properly fitting boxer briefs that have a high thigh. They raise the ass, accent the genitals, and tend to stay out of my crack.

Feels good, feels real good.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Get some properly fitting boxer briefs that have a high thigh. They raise the ass, accent the genitals, and tend to stay out of my crack.

Feels good, feels real good.

Might just do that instead. Still thinking on buying a cheap thong though, and see how it feels.

Why are people saying it hurts your bum hole?

Trust me, that's not a problem. It crushes the balls you dumb arses. I've worn them for dress up/jokes and that's the number one reason.

Now, pluggers (real thongs) is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom