• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you guys wear thongs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81567
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

All the time

1o4y1.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
There's a His&Her 3 piece set for couples on Amazon. Zebra too.

THONG

Grinchy

Banned
I never knew that females found them comfortable. I thought they just wore them so they wouldn't have panty lines when they wore tight pants.

edit- I see I was beaten on that

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I never knew that females found them comfortable. I thought they just wore them so they wouldn't have panty lines when they wore tight pants.

My girlfriend finds them comfortable. Is there something she's hiding?

squidyj

If cigarettes and rifles make you the ideal man of yore, count me in as a "men now".

You're not interested in dying to mustard gas after months of trench foot for no goddamn reason at all? what are you? some sort of a communist?

I only ever wear Boxers btw. Or commando, let freedom reign... in my pants.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, edible thongs wouldn't be good. I get very hungry sometimes, and my self-control diminishes. I might actually eat them, and then pubic hair will stick to my pants.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Must be your pynus that keeps her coming back for more Dr Eggman.

That's what everyone says. I don't know how she'd feel if I told her I'm getting a thong. Hopefully my penile size remains the same.

UrokeJoe

Many years ago I was a no wearing button fly 501 guy. Fuck was it awesome just to pull and go. Went from that to designer type underwear, after that it was boxers even now.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
So many funny pictures in that link

Pouch
There's some kind of Ballz Out bikini thong in the related links that's on my history list now. That's regrettable. They tried to blur out the balls but it's still pretty obvious.

Might as well just tie a drip catcher on your dangler and forgo the thong altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom