• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you guys wear thongs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81567
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
does it ride up in your crack?

i gotta pull out my boxers out of my crack once in awhile when no ones looking, wouldnt a thin ass string go all the way in? and what about the shit stains? doesnt it become like string of wet shit after a whole day of use? and how would you pee since it doesnt have the penis pockets that regular underwears have. you would have to use the stalls, then pull down the thong to pee. then people will see a thong on your legs when they come in. even a shit a covered one

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

i gotta pull out my boxers out of my crack once in awhile when no ones looking, wouldnt a thin ass string go all the way in? and what about the shit stains? doesnt it become like string of wet shit after a whole day of use? and how would you pee since it doesnt have the penis pockets that regular underwears have. you would have to use the stalls, then pull down the thong to pee. then people will see a thong on your legs when they come in. even a shit a covered one

Ever tired using toilet paper?

Also, up and over.

All this talk about pynus is making my pynus shrink.

3a0lm.png

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Then there's the issue of me getting addicted to wearing thongs. Some of my bad habits won't translate well.

_Isaac

A lot of people just go over the wall.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Okay... what? Ya got get that shit in check, man. People can smell that, ya dig?

No one ever smells it. Usually I have cologne to spray it up my butt if things get bad. I guess wearing a thong might intensify the smell, as the fabric will trap less of it.

Moodkip

I literally was not aware such a thing existed - that is, thongs for men - before reading the title of this thread.

I don't approve.

Smokey

GAF OT sure is on fire since we got rid of those darn sports threads

glad we've got lovely threads like these to take their place!

GamerSoul

GAF OT sure is on fire since we got rid of those darn sports threads

glad we've got lovely threads like these to take their place!

Interesting enough, no one has been banned from these types of threads as far as I know so they're apparently the safest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom