• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another reason Justin Bieber is a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaelic

Banned
JUSTIN BIEBER
Prince William Should Be
ASHAMED of Thinning Hair

Justin Bieber clearly does not believe bald is beautiful ... in fact, the pop star thinks Prince William's thinning hairline is downright embarrassing.

Bieber went after the Prince to Rollercoaster magazine, a U.K. publication ... after the Prince's disappearing locks became the topic of conversation.

"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber said.

He added, "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/07/justin-bieber-prince-william-balding-hair-thinning/

Beiber hate aside, you figure a royal prince would fix his hair. He certainly has the means. Although maybe no one has the stones to tell him it looks bad to his face.

funny-celebrities-epic-fail-justin-bieber.gif

Yes, he's somewhat superficial.

HE'S A TEEN DRIVES A CHROME'D OUT FISKER KARMA. Who has had stylists in his ear 24/7 for the last 6 years. So it's natural to expect these kinds of things to stand out for him. Image is everything in his world and aging is his mortal enemy.

What do you expect, guys? Deal with it.

Yes, he's somewhat superficial.

HE'S A TEEN DRIVES A CHROME'D OUT FISKER KARMA. Who has had stylists in his ear 24/7 for the last 6 years. So it's natural to expect these kinds of things to stand out for him.

What do you expect, guys? Deal with it.

Uh, really? You want a guy who is a role model to millions of teens to be saying stupid shit like this, and you have no problem with it?

Stop being a rebel and realize your idol is an idiot.

Haha yeah, bit of a dick thing to say. Though as someone whos receding myself I like the sound of taking a pill and it all growing back!?

Although there's something to be said for just man-ing the fuck up and doing a Jason Statham.

Prince William is a manly man who doesn't give a fuck about his bald patch.

So men who care about their bald patches aren't "manly" men?

Uh, really? You want a guy who is a role model to millions of teens to be saying stupid shit like this, and you have no problem with it?

Stop being a rebel and realize your idol is an idiot.

you're trying really hard. I don't give a fuck what he says. I have to be a fan to have a neutral opinion? His primary audience is still teenage girls, right? Are they suffering from male pattern baldness to be adversely affected by their idols suggestion? lol

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Holy shit, I saw this quote in a Swiss newspaper yesterday and they grossly mistranslated it into German haha. They made him sound a lot dumber than what he actually said, as astounding as that is.

People really need to keep their mouth shut about other people. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. :/

"Spoiled brat says something mean." News at 11.

So men who care about their bald patches aren't "manly" men?

As a manly man, I don't give two fucks if I go bald or I have 12 bald spots in completely different places. I don't give a shit about my hair, and other men and women should not either. Just let your hair do its thing, instead of being superficial and obsessing over whether or not it looks good to the public.

DJMicLuv

Beiber hate aside, you figure a royal prince would fix his hair. He certainly has the means. Although maybe no one has the stones to tell him it looks bad to his face.

Or maybe he just doesn't give a shit. Look at all the great things he's got in life why would he care about something as superficial as his thinning hair?

daw840

I'm thinking about once the wife and I have our second child, starting to take Propecia.

If your planning on having kids though, don't even think about taking that shit.

I can't say I agree with all the Bieber hate. But with this last remark, after his inevitable slide into coked-out penniless obscurity, I and my bald head will sympathize for him slightly less.

Izick

Or maybe he just doesn't give a shit. Look at all the great things he's got in life why would he care about something as superficial as his thinning hair?

Yeah, if you're a Prince, you really don't even have to give a fuck about anything, as you're set up for the easy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom