• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another reason Justin Bieber is a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our future king is such a dweeb. :(

Willem-Alexander-003.jpg

He's such a goober.

Why does she look terrified?

Maybe he's an aggressive drunk. I would be drunk when I would have to go to all those events, so maybe he is too and she's scared he might go all Dutch Royal Hulk on the place.

Satch

Banned
Someone should drag the Biebs to the 16th Chapel in Vatican City and give his punk ass a beating.

I made an observation based on facts, weather it was about Biebs himself or any other uneducated 18 year old, no one is "hatin" on anything here, I am too old for that. The question here is why do you have your fanboy goggles on while reading people's posts?

Still confused? Read this.

but im not confused

are you drunk

iNvid02

the kids just an idiot, it should be pretty clear by now considering some of the stupid shit he says

its not his fault either - pop career/fame > school

but he has so much money that being stupid wont scathe him much

White man commenting on another white man's hair?

This is the reverse Gabby Douglas "controversy".

And just like Douglas' hair, this is a serious non-issue. Just an idiot spouting off.

LQX

Got me to thinking. Just a few hundred years ago couldn't William order Biebers death? Sure he is not a king but surely a prince would have had some power.

Tugatrix

Got me to thinking. Just a few hundred years ago couldn't William order Biebers death? Sure he is not a king but surely a prince would have had some power.

He still can, just need to talk to prince Harry, he is an army officer, so how hard could it be dealing with a young lesbian?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Bieber grabbed life by the reins, what did you pissants ever do, huh? Bieber's the one of the most powerful men on earth, I wouldn't talk shit if I were you.

Won't it be something if this kid goes bald?

Sadly this talent-less twerp will never have enough testosterone in his body to cause MPB.
Be that as it may he has hair and it looks worse than a lego man figure.
Props to the Prince for keeping it real and taking it in stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom