• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another reason Justin Bieber is a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're trying really hard. I don't give a fuck what he says. I have to be a fan to have a neutral opinion? His primary audience is still teenage girls, right? Are they suffering from male pattern baldness to be adversely affected by their idols suggestion? lol

The neutral opinion is that when someone says something stupid you say "Wow, that was stupid" and try not to justify it with some backassward nonsense.

Salsa

as a balding man this is probably the first time ive been mad at the biebs

you take propecia and it just grows back? the fuck bieber

thought he was gonna comment on soemthing like "he should just shave it off" and I would have agreed

you're trying really hard. I don't give a fuck what he says. I have to be a fan to have a neutral opinion? His primary audience is still teenage girls, right? Are they suffering from male pattern baldness to be adversely affected by their idols suggestion? lol

I don't think you understand how life works, nor do you know how neutral opinions work.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking about once the wife and I have our second child, starting to take Propecia.

If your planning on having kids though, don't even think about taking that shit.
What?

You mean don't let your wife near the pills while pregnant I assume

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
What a stupid little shit. If there were a real cure for baldness don't you think there wouldn't be any bald dudes walking around?

Maybe this kid should work on getting his grade 10 before talking crap about other people.

MDSLKTR

What a twat.

He clearly hasn't been reading up on propecia's side effects.
tbh I think he doesn't know how to read much outside of his twitter and the teens mags but this. I got my prescription but decided to not touch it with a pole after a bit more research. Hope it goes back to him.

Satch

Banned
your post while quoting me was stupid, unless you agree with uneducated 18 year old, privileged kids having opinions about adults, that is what. (well actually that would still make it stupid)

what

i don't agree with him lol

but i just don't think you guys are doing yourselves any favors by being mad at Beiberella of all people

Someone should drag the Biebs to the 16th Chapel in Vatican City and give his punk ass a beating.

what

i don't agree with him lol

but i just don't think you guys are doing yourselves any favors by being mad at Beiberella of all people

I made an observation based on facts, weather it was about Biebs himself or any other uneducated 18 year old, no one is "hatin" on anything here, I am too old for that. The question here is why do you have your fanboy goggles on while reading people's posts?

Still confused? Read this.

I'm sure plenty of dumb teenagers and adults think the same thing. But its Bieber so I guess this is the expected reaction.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Prince-William-bald.jpg

Combined with the beard:

2009-01-07-beard.jpg

My King.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I'm sure plenty of dumb teenagers and adults think the same thing. But its Bieber so I guess this is the expected reaction.

Uh, really? You want a guy who is a role model to millions of teens to be saying stupid shit like this, and you have no problem with it?

Stop being a rebel and realize your idol is an idiot.

Teen idols has always said and done stupid shit. It's the parents job to raise their kids with some critical thinking skills so they realize their "idols" might be cute but are dumb as bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom