• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
And we haven't even had summer this year (Sweden), fuck this.

Go ahead, complain about this summer shitty weather.

Fuck you southern hemispherians

Desmond

It actually really sunny here today. Too bad in Ireland we have a different seasonal calender, so Summer is over. Summer is May,June and July here.
KuGsj.gif

Orcastar

We had a pretty decent summer here in Finland this year. Not too cold but not too hot either. Just right. Awww yeah.

Suck it, Sweden!

Fall and Winter are where it's at. A good fire, my dog sitting next to me, a good book and a beverage of some sort....

Summer is just increased bills and a sweaty walk to work.

Mr Swine

Banned
And we haven't even had summer this year (Sweden), fuck this.

Go ahead, complain about this summer shitty weather.

Fuck you southern hemispherians

Yeah, but has been a couple of nice and warm days here in Sweden. I was lucky to get fantastic weather in Gothemburg when I was at Bruce Springsteen concert

massoluk

Banned
I like Winter more than Summer.

You just have to dress warm in Winter.
It's impossible to dress yourself cool in Summer.
And I get to wear my stylish overcoat.

Ski > *

Also, sucked it Game of Throne, The Wheel is turning at last.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I like Winter more than Summer.

You just have to dress warm in Winter.
It's impossible to dress yourself cool in Summer.
And I get to wear my stylish overcoat.

Ski > *

Also, sucked it Game of Throne, The Wheel is turning at last.

That is a lie

Kjellson

Yeah, but has been a couple of nice and warm days here in Sweden. I was lucky to get fantastic weather in Gothemburg when I was at Bruce Springsteen concert
The weather on the second Bruce Springsteen concert day was fucking awful. I walked to a friend that day and had to loan his shower and his clothes because of the rain.

Weather at home (Scotland) has been pretty crappy but is to be expected. On holiday in Germany at the moment and it's too hot for me to go outside. Hotter than the fires of Mount Doom. Well it's mid 30s but I would be happier if it was 10 degrees cooler. And Germans seem to be averse to air conditioning.

Mr Swine

Banned
The weather on the second Bruce Springsteen concert day was fucking awful. I walked to a friend that day and had to loan his shower and his clothes because of the rain.

Yeah, I waslucky to be at his concert on the Friday where it was fantastic weather. My friend went on both, man it was raining like mad tat Saturday, sad that I left Gothemburg that day :(

Been a sunny and warm summer, but today's it's super dark and gloomy and raining, and it feels so good. Rolling thunder and everything.

edit- holy crap just had house shaking thunder. What a morning

Yeah this summer has been so awful (UK) that it's the first time I've ever seriously considered moving to Australia (dual citizenship) as soon as is possible.

Culex

Banned
Northeastern United States has had a pretty nice and warm summer so far. We really had no winter so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I usually hate the summer but this was a pretty good one in NY, it was in the 80's much more than it was in the 90's and only one or two days at 100 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom