• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

God damnit... I have posted alot of pics of myself...

Don't come home and murder me now...

I also played alot of bandy against BGIF.

Oh shit yeah I saw a pic of your GF (now wife?) in the gf pic thread. Didn't recognize her but I'm not from here originally.

Manaka

Hah, people discussing about either having awesome winters and crappy summers and the other way around!
36° Celsius today, awesome snow and skiing time in winter, ha!

Though next spring and summer I'll be in Spain and everyone can laugh how the poor bastard from the Alps dies an agonizing and slow, hot death

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
We had a fantastic summer if you ask me, fanboi.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Anybody recall that great thread we had last year around this time celebrating the coming of Autumn with badass pics of fiery foliage?

Spring and Summer are hot and depressing here in Florida. it's rained almost every day for 3 months now.

I long for the weather to start cooling, though it won't actually get chilly till around Halloween. Autumn and Winter are very special times of year for me. I even named my oldest daughter Autumn in the season's honor.

It doesn't really get pretty where I am. No colorful explosions here! I expect by Halloween everything will be brown and dead. I guess that isn't without it's charm, though.

zoukka

We had a fantastic summer if you ask me, fanboi.

office-worker.png

alphaNoid

Banned
Can't wait for fall, its my favorite time of year! Windy, cool, weather.. Halloween, leaves, holidays ... I love it so much. I love that cozy spookiness. The last few weeks of summer in southern California have been hell, muggy, 100 degree weather and I'm tired of it.

Bring on the spooky cool windy weather, and then winter.. which is basically just 50-60 degrees and rain here.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I live in the southern hemisphere, so for me (thankfully) Winter is Leaving :p

Summer started in March here, after a winter that was warm even for Florida. I've had no AC in my car this year, which sucks. Fortunately the temperature has mostly hung out in the 80's this summer. Still, I'm looking forward to Florida's two to four weeks of "winter" weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom