• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Event at Brazil Games Show | Stream begins in 2 hours

Skeff

Cool, hope they have some information to share regarding moving (some) production to (technically brazil but with some weird trade rules and taxes) Brazil.

I think the Brazil taxes is one of the few things Sony have really messed up with the PS4 launch so let's see how fast they can fix it.

cebri.one

10405289855070717c291z.jpg

FranXico

Dreaming out loud:

Uncharted 4 for PS4 takes place in the Amazon jungle.
Sony fittingly announces it in Brazil.

/dream

Will check out. It's probably going to be all repeats of what's been said and shown before just to a different demographic.

If this is open to the public, expect booing... a LOT of booing (it's a cultural thing).

If this is press only, they should be alright.

Ishan

If the PS4 is that expensive what does the Xbone cost?

somehow 2200 vs 4000 for ps4 ... there was a lot of discussion about why in the other thread ranging from xbox one not being classified as a videogame device to them manufacturing in brazil to ms straight up taking a massive loss ... dont know what came out of the discussions

Can there be anything interesting in this? I can't imagine anything now that PS Plus has been announced in Brazil.

Oh well, I'll still watch it. At least it'll get me excited about BGS (Brasil Game Show) in 2 days

Top Bottom