• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros. SDCC Panel (The Thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish everyone did this, I think fans can understand that stuff can be WIP and won't be final, they don't care, they just wanna see a tease.

They will now. There's no going back. If WB releases everything they show this year, you can't show up as a studio and do exclusive footage. I wouldn't be shocked if WB is the first to stream their entire panel. They're reminding me how Microsoft changed what it meant to hold an E3 press conference.

Of course.

People get hyped up for Snyder's trailers. Yawn, call me when he actually makes a legitimately good DC movie.

It's like poetry at this point. Get hyped by Snyder's trailer > Hype intensifies until release date > All hell breaks loose when RT drops to below 50%.

TI82

Banned
Of course.

People get hyped up for Snyder's trailers. Yawn, call me when he actually makes a legitimately good DC movie.

It's like poetry at this point. Get hyped by Snyder's trailer > Hype intensifies until release date > All hell breaks loose when RT drops to below 50%.

Yep, he's the king of good trailers for shitty movies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Where's mah Lego Batman trailer?

New Suicide Squad footage was great but that's no surprise, every trailer they release is good.

Of course.

While you are certainly right about Snyder's trailers, the change in tone appears to be pretty significant and not just Warner doing some damage control. I'll definitely have low expectations going into Justice League but this teaser is promising.

Ashhong

Captain Boomerang looks amazing. Did you guys notice the scene where he's holding a unicorn plush while fighting? Looks like the one Deadpool jacks off to in the movie lol

While you are certainly right about Snyder's trailers, the change in tone appears to be pretty significant and not just Warner doing some damage control. I'll definitely have low expectations going into Justice League but this teaser is promising.

The problem is that they're completely missing the point if they think tone is the reason why their movies have been so polarizing. A good chunk of it is attributed to the shitty writing, which remains to be seen in regards to whether it's fixed or not.

It's Megamantrigger, that's what he does.

How are you any better? You're basically advocating for 100% optimism and disregarding any possible criticisms.

Dierce

Did anyone else notice the (maybe CGI?) butt on Margot Robbie as she left the elevator? I thought it was weird. Same scene as the last trailer but something out of place.
R4OvNJb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom