• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros. SDCC Panel (The Thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem

Did anyone else notice the (maybe CGI?) butt on Margot Robbie as she left the elevator? I thought it was weird. Same scene as the last trailer but something out of place.
R4OvNJb.jpg

LOL

Did they do that for all her scenes I wonder

CREMSteve

It's not CG, they simply filmed it more than once with a change in wardrobe and used different takes in different trailers.

Did anyone else notice the (maybe CGI?) butt on Margot Robbie as she left the elevator? I thought it was weird. Same scene as the last trailer but something out of place.
R4OvNJb.jpg

First shot is for a TV ad. Gotta censor it, you know. 33% less butt and it's kid safe.

R4OvNJb.jpg

LOL, they really went there...

I mean, I knew they were going to emphasize Robbie's body, but wow.

The problem is that they're completely missing the point if they think tone is the reason why their movies have been so polarizing. A good chunk of it is attributed to the shitty writing, which remains to be seen in regards to whether it's fixed or not.

You're completely right but hey, I didn't think Snyder could pull off telling more than 3 jokes in a movie but apparently now he can. That doesn't mean anything regarding the quality of the film but at least now I know I won't be severely depressed after watching a movie about flying people in tights punching each other and that's good news and a big improvement over BvS.

Edit:
Also, that Suicide Squad trailer is dope as hell but people stronger than me should avoid it, there's a LOT of footage.

guess we are not getting lego batman then

It happened between Suicide Squad and Kong. Unless you mean the trailer, in which case, we'll probably get it soon.

Hawkins says that, as huge a movie as it is, Vogt-Roberts did a lot of hands-on, in-the-moment shots whenever they'd find something in nature that seemed important.

Mitchell says that the film shot on location as much as possible and it really fueled the performances. The cast filmed under extreme conditions for days on end in the jungles of Vietnam.

Damn, Kong looks great.
I had zero interest when that movie was announced but I'm very intrigued.
Still not sure about the size and the Godzilla crossover but we'll see.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I'd be surprised if they showed any Dunkirk footage, Nolan feels like the type of guy who wouldn't want to show WIP footage.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They had to make King Kong big enough for King Kong VS Godzilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom