• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros. SDCC Panel (The Thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.

Why not fucking King Arthur: Excalibur.

I'm really iffy on Guy Ritchie anyway. I expect another trailer drenched in blue.

golem

That looked.. interesting. And guy ritchie as fuck haha. I'm curious on a different take on the fantasy genre, but really hated how he shot UNCLE

firelogic

Course correction is looking good.

I wouldn't say it's a course correction. Based on how BvS ended, it appeared that Bruce regretted what he'd done and how he handled things even before Superman showed up. He basically gave a hopeful speech to Diana saying he was going to form the Justice League and he was going to be different.

I believe Justice League was going to have a lighter tone and be a more hopeful superhero movie regardless of the backlash over BvS's dark tone. But we'll never know for sure because if Snyder says it was his plan all along, people will say he's lying and the only reason it's tonally different is because of the critics of BvS.

TI82

Banned
That looked.. interesting. And guy ritchie as fuck haha. I'm curious on a different take on the fantasy genre, but really hated how he shot UNCLE

I loved UNCLE, but I've never seen the TV show. What was wrong with it?

I wouldn't say it's a course correction. Based on how BvS ended, it appeared that Bruce regretted what he'd done and how he handled things even before Superman showed up. He basically gave a hopeful speech to Diana saying he was going to form the Justice League and he was going to be different.

I believe Justice League was going to have a lighter tone and be a more hopeful superhero movie regardless of the backlash over BvS's dark tone. But we'll never know for sure because if Snyder says it was his plan all along, people will say he's lying and the only reason it's tonally different is because of the critics of BvS.

It's hard to believe it was his vision for the next movie to be light hearted given his comments through his career on superheroes and DC characters.

TDLink

So far...

Kong looks fantastic

Wonder Woman looks potentially great

Justice League is not impressing me so far

King Arthur looks terrible

Jake2by4

Chris Terrio said the movie would be lighter way before bvs came out

CREMSteve

jesus give us the fuckin' Lego Batman trailer

All I've seen online so far is the poster.

CoCb9e7WIAAdt4s.jpg

duckroll

I hope the fantasy stuff in Arthur is actual fantasy and not a bait and switch like Hercules. Imagine if all the fantasy stuff is from him... telling a version of the story in that scene. Lol.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Watching Dan Harmon's periscope, it seems like neither Dan or Justin knows that Rick and Morty shows up in the Justice League trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom