• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Witcher 3 screenshots

iRFNxB0L3yeb1.png

ibzOQu3NaEVUfM.png

i4yGHZbi6cNfk.png

Via CDPR

RedSwirl

This is the only game on the horizon right now for which I'm actually salivating for a few new screenshots. I haven't felt like that in a while.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Does CDPR artificially sharpen their screens or something? They look great but there's a lot of added noise to the image, like someone cranked the sharpness on my monitor.

SystemBug

looks pretty good but I think red dead has spoiled me with the way the horses handle in that game. I don't know if witcher 3 can match it in that but it sure does look pretty

Ahasverus

Probably. Personally I feel like the PS4 should be able to render what we're seeing on screen.

Yeah I don't think it looks that different from TW2. I know TW2 was already a marvelous looking game and this is open world and stuff, it does look better but not omg it's completely unrecognizable. If 360 could play TW2 beautifully, the PS4 can play TW3.

Does CDPR artificially sharpen their screens or something? They look great but there's a lot of added noise to the image, like someone cranked the sharpness on my monitor.

All their screens look over sharpened and it drives me crazy. The grass look like you can cut yourself on it.

Does the Witcher 2 look like that in game?

I assume assets will...dont see why not ...resolution and IQ is another story
Indeed, I think assets and the environment will all render the same. PS4 might be able to hit 1080p/30fps...CDPR are great at optimization. If not, definitely 900p then.

Top Bottom