• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886 Collector's and Premium Editions Ousted on Amazon

Hyperlink here.

I was doing my daily morning shopping and this was recommended to me by Amazon. I don't recall reading anything about this elsewhere yet.

I am not too thrilled that the Collector's and Premium editions feature different statues. That seems an odd choice. Though I am going to spring for the Premium. The bigger statue and artbook, complete with vial, has tipped me over the edge.

PREMIUM EDITION
81V7X65i9rL._SL1500_.jpg

COLLECTOR'S EDITION

In addition, Amazon lists the release date as February 20, 2015. I know that normally doesn't mean much, but, still, it is worth mentioning.

Shoot me with a silver bullet, if old.

Hmmmm. Tempted by the werewolf one and I don't ever normally go for shit like this.

Release date is confirmed to be 20th of Feb already.

godhard

Neo Member
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much that there is 2 collectors editions for a game we know very little about?

Squire

Banned
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much that there is 2 collectors editions for a game we know very little about?

It's pretty nuts there's a CE at all for a game that has, at this point, consistently looked so mediocre. Let alone two.

Oppo

It's pretty nuts there's a CE at all for a game that has, at this point, consistently looked so mediocre. Let alone two.

and yet, here you are.

The statues are a bit rote at this point, aren't they? I am never attracted to anything like that. I did like the Fallout lunchbox + artbook ;)

Did you read impressions from E3 at all? Everyone said it was incredibly fun to play and didn't want to put the controller down. I respect RAD for not showing much. Every other AAA game release spoils the shit out of the experience before we even get the chance to play it. Peace.

and yet, here you are.

The statues are a bit rote at this point, aren't they? I am never attracted to anything like that. I did like the Fallout lunchbox + artbook ;)

Haha, I'm the opposite. If I'm spending that kind of money, I'd much rather have a nice statue to display than a collection of kitschy knick knacks.

wolfenstein looked pretty forgettable before release too and it had the craziest of Collector's editions

you didnt even get the game with that one

d1rtn4p

It's amazing how much that collector's edition statue summarizes everything I hate about modern shooters. Nice cover bro...

Betty

Banned
It's always odd to me how new IP's try to have these sorts of collectors editions, I can understand it for an established franchise or even a sequel, but for a new title it's just strange.

And I'd much prefer a phonebook sized artbook than most of the other stuff they throw in these things.

ujnhunter

Neo Member
Just buy the regular edition at launch, then you can score both the LE/PE for less than $40 each later. All three editions for less than the cost of the PE at launch. :)

Top Bottom